Malak Vs. Revan Vs. Ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MAKASHIMAN
WHO WILL WIN?

Fishy
Ragnos

kamikz
I think Ragnos beats the others. He was in weak in the jedi academy game but I don't really think he is, especially not with his sceptor. Revan would be second.

darth zamorak
revan kills malak and then fights ragnos but we dont have enough info on ragnos to say he wins but he is supposed to be powerful so i have no idea.

darth zamorak
im guessing ragnos wins.........

Fishy
Ragnos is supposed to be incredible, it stands to reason he would win.

And because Malak would probably face Revan first Revan would have had a hard fight and Malak would still be in great working order.

MAKASHIMAN
FISHY YOU SAID TO LEAVE THIS FORUM. THIS IS AMERICA U RUSSIAN COMMUNIST NAZI I CAN POST WHATEVER I LIKE DO NNOT READ MY THREADS CAUSE YOU WILL JUST GET PISSED AND ATTACK MY THREADS AND FOR THE LAST TIME MY CAPS ARE STUCK!!!! mad mad mad mad

Fishy
Buy a new keyboard and was I even saying something about that in this thread? No I wasn't now piss off.

And no this is not America, although I'm not surprised you are American.

I actually happen to live in the Netherlands, you know where that is or do I need to point it to you on a globe?

MAKASHIMAN
ON THE OTHER POLL YOU TOLD ME TO LEAVE WHY DONT YOU LEAVE WHY DO YOU WANT TO READ MY "PIECE OF CRAP THREAD" IN THE FIRST PLACE JUST STAY IN YOUR OWN GROUP YOU HEATHEN

Darth Windu
Whoa, Maka chill. He didn't say anything about this thread, he stated his opinion. That's what we do here. And where'd you get NAZI COMMUNIST RUSSIAN whatever from? Chill.

Fishy
What I said in another thread is for that thread, unless I act the same here which I haven't so far. So shut up, and stop complaining about me. And I won't leave I actually like it here, and most people here don't hate me.

kamikz
Can't you guys relax like Windu said. Stop being so mad because people are posting their opinions, shake hands insted and start fresh.

MAKASHIMAN
HES BEEN GIVING ME CRAP FROM 3 THREADS AGO AND NO IM NOT PISSED MY CAP BUTTON BROKE ITS STUCK

darth zamorak
most people actually hate maka not fishy

MAKASHIMAN
I AM JUST WRITING WHAT I FEEL AND HE COMES IN SAYING REVAN IS god AND CALLING ME AN IDIOT

Fishy
I never said Revan was god, I was saying you should read and think before posting. Which would be nice, and that you don't have to make 10 threads just to make us know you hate Revan. We can figure it out in one or two posts.

darth zamorak
dude if you post stupid threads someone has to give you crap

HimoKun
Originally posted by MAKASHIMAN
FISHY YOU SAID TO LEAVE THIS FORUM. THIS IS AMERICA U RUSSIAN COMMUNIST NAZI I CAN POST WHATEVER I LIKE DO NNOT READ MY THREADS CAUSE YOU WILL JUST GET PISSED AND ATTACK MY THREADS AND FOR THE LAST TIME MY CAPS ARE STUCK!!!! mad mad mad mad

That's kinda of a oxymoron. You can't be a Nazi and a communist at the same time, since first, Fascism would never get along with Communism, second, their veiws are quite different. (Excpet for the Jew thing).

Nai Fohl
ON THE OTHER POLL YOU TOLD ME TO LEAVE WHY DONT YOU LEAVE WHY DO YOU WANT TO READ MY "PIECE OF CRAP THREAD" IN THE FIRST PLACE JUST STAY IN YOUR OWN GROUP YOU HEATHEN

Well...I just have to tell you.

Can you please just stop to insult people. You are new here so show a little respect for the other people. If you don't want to do so: Leave.

MAKASHIMAN
I DONT NEED ADVICE AND I SAID SOME STUFF THAT WAS OFFENSIVE BUT I DONT LIKE BEING CALLED AN IDIOT ON FIRST DAY JUST FOR HAVING A DIFFERENT OPINION AND NOT WORSHIPING REVAN

darth zamorak
you started posting versus threads with revan in them and started flaming revan. that not a good way to express your opinion you know.....

darth zamorak
thats a good way to gain some enemies

Darth Windu
You don't have to worship him; just know when other people are right and you are wrong. And no Revan is not god; I used think that a lot of people implied that too, but they do no. Revan is powerful. If you don't like it, tough. And stop with the racist crap.

MAKASHIMAN
WHEN I BURNED REVAN IT WAS ON OTHER POSTS I NLY MADE 2 REVAN POSTS I DONT WANT TO FIGHT SO LEAVE ME ALONE

Nai Fohl
I DONT NEED ADVICE AND I SAID SOME STUFF THAT WAS OFFENSIVE BUT I DONT LIKE BEING CALLED AN IDIOT ON FIRST DAY JUST FOR HAVING A DIFFERENT OPINION AND NOT WORSHIPING REVAN

Having a different oppinion is your good right.
But at least you should have at least some arguments for it.
And not "worshiping" Revan is a little bit different from "making threads where the opponent should have no chance (Revan VS GG) and tell people Revan will go down because he is overrated."

Think about that.

Emperor Revan
I AM JUST WRITING WHAT I FEEL AND HE COMES IN SAYING REVAN IS god AND CALLING ME AN IDIOT

Idiot. You've been constantly saying Revan's overrated, a jerk, blah blah blah and now you go and say that Fishy said Revan is god? You are a total retarded idiot that needs to leave this entire website and never come back. We don't like people who pretend others said things they didn't and whine like there's no tomorrow.

Oh and if your caps button is stuck and you can't do anything about it then how is the god in your post uncapitalized?

MAKASHIMAN
I PRESS THE SHIFT BUTTON AND I AM TRYING TO BE PEACEFUL SO DONT POST ANYHTING UNLESS ITS POSITIVE

Fishy
Then you can stop posting entirely...

MAKASHIMAN
GO AWAY

Fishy
Thats what I told you, but you don't listen either now do you?

MAKASHIMAN
FROM THE THREAD NO THE SITE I USED TO LIKE YOUR POSTS

Emperor Revan
I PRESS THE SHIFT BUTTON AND I AM TRYING TO BE PEACEFUL SO DONT POST ANYHTING UNLESS ITS POSITIVE

Then why did you say you can't stop posting in caps? Hold the shift button down so you can stop yelling. And get outta here unless you wanna make a good thread with good support and stop spamming.

MAKASHIMAN
ITS TOO COMPLICATED WITH ALL THE BUTTUNS AND CUSSING I JUST WANNA RELAX AND TALK IM O REVAN AND AS LONG AS YOUR ON I WONT TALK ABOUT HIM OK

Fishy
FROM THE THREAD NO THE SITE I USED TO LIKE YOUR POSTS

I just to like them too, but then I started posting about people like you. Look if you want me to stop annoying you then stop acting like an idiot, its very simple rip off your caps button and destroy it or get a new keyboard. You just have to pull it off, there is a chance it would fix it.

Then stop posting idiotic threads. Just because you hate somebody does not mean he will lose every fight. I hate lots of people but some of them are still good/great fighters. You can't avoid that.

MAKASHIMAN
PLEASE CUT THE IDIOT STUFF

MAKASHIMAN
I DONT THINK HE COULD DEFEAT CERTAIN PEOPLE BUT HE COULD BEAT ANAKIN,DOOKU,ETC.

Darth_Janus
MakashiMan, you have been reported. Step out of line again and its the gallows. Here in the USSR of KMC we don't take kindly to newbies attacking other members for no good reason.

Paola
member bashing is not tolerated in KMC

everyone who posted in this thread, consider yourselves warned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.