I personally dont plan on dying, what about you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*Danii*
Ive decided that if it looks like im gonna die anytime soon i'll get cryogenically (ohdeargodsp??!) frozen, and then defrosted sometime in the future when they can cure whatever it was i was dying from.

Meh. Just thought i'd share that with you.

SimpleSeduction
sounds good. I'll do it with you yes

Storm
Death is the essential condition of life, not an evil.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

SlipknoT
ROCK THE CASBAH!

*Danii*
Originally posted by Storm
Death is the essential condition of life, not an evil.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

If I may, I'll quote Robbie Williams:

"I'm not scared of dying I just dont want to."

Considering I have no religious or spiritual belief that anything happens when you die other than completely ceasing to exist, it makes sense that I dont want to smile

SimpleSeduction - Sounds good happy

*Danii*
Originally posted by SlipknoT
ROCK THE CASBAH!

rock

Oh yeah!!

The Clash fecking rule!!! happy

CURIOUS22
i definetly dont want to be old, wrinkly and hardly walking....ill take death or frozen somewhat at an early age.

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by *Danii*
Ive decided that if it looks like im gonna die anytime soon i'll get cryogenically (ohdeargodsp??!) frozen, and then defrosted sometime in the future when they can cure whatever it was i was dying from.

Meh. Just thought i'd share that with you.
Ive always thought of freezing myself to but if not I would like to clone myself that would be cool

Bardock42
Wel I don't plan for it in the near future...but later I want to try it....

Mr Parker
Well if you find something like that that exists let me know as far as I know though that only exists in the movies.

*Danii*
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
Ive always thought of freezing myself to but if not I would like to clone myself that would be cool

Yeah totally! lol.

And it does exist, its just not very safe apparantly. It doesnt work yet.

I guess i do want to die eventually, just not yet.

CURIOUS22
you can have yourself stored in a large vat of liquid nitrogen until they can find a way to bring you back and either clone you or "fix" you.

muserke
I will find a lamp with a genie(sp?) in it and wish for immortality. yes

Moff jango
yeah!!!!!!!!!

Sed
Originally posted by muserke
I will find a lamp with a genie(sp?) in it and wish for immortality. yes

I have been working on that for years now.

Moff jango

muserke
I'll find it before you do.tongue

Sed
Originally posted by muserke
I'll find it before you do.tongue

Your on!

WindDancer
Death just like Life is an experience you must confront.......

.....if that makes any sense think it over. If not, then cryonics isn't sucha bad idea.

muserke
Or wishing for immortality. stick out tongue

Deano
Death should be nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

Wickerman
An essential ingredient to immortality is madness. Getting frozen up takes care of that. Simply living on and on can lead pretty much ONLY to madness, simply because the rest of the world just goes on and on and on and on, and everything changes. Man's mind just can't handle all those changes. You should read some Anne Rice. Most vampires in her novels didn't die by being killed, they died because they commited suicide. Immortality is a lonely path to insanity.

~wickerman~

Deano
people can live for 100 years without really living a minute

Wickerman
Originally posted by Deano
people can live for 100 years without really living a minute

Now imagine the kind of "fun" of being a fun-loving person with some incurable disease that gets iced, then wakes up 200 years later in a bleak, suit-wearing, grey world messed

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.