~*’+’*~Harry Potter Love Match~*’+’*~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxEmma_Fanxx
Who do you think should pair up in Harry Potter?
(Only in the book, not in real life.)
So what are you waiting for?!? Pick the perfect match!

rolling on floor laughing

xxEmma_Fanxx
*~Harry & Ginny~*

xxEmma_Fanxx
*~Ronald & Hermione~*

Elessea
Check out the Sub-forum...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f91/

hermioneronluva
RON AND HERMIONE!! my 2 fave characters they'd be an awesome couple!

NightCrawler341
....Originally posted by Elessea
Check out the Sub-forum...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f91/ Mod please!

Saberstylemasta
Yes please! I was under the impression that this was already closed anydangways.

SlugHorn
Ron and Hermoine... Wow...first of all hermoine and ron get in 2 much fights, and why wuld they be a good couple..?

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by SlugHorn
Ron and Hermoine... Wow...first of all hermoine and ron get in 2 much fights, and why wuld they be a good couple..?

Read the books carefully and you'll find out.

SlugHorn
not talking about the books,in the MoVieS!

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by SlugHorn
not talking about the books,in the MoVieS!

Well it says at the top in the BOOKS.

vaya_the_elf
Harry and Ginny I think are pretty good together.

Saratn
Harry and Hermione, they were ment to be together.

Hermione202
Originally posted by Saratn
Harry and Hermione, they were ment to be together.

Agreed !

Saratn
like your sig/picture.

Hermione202
thanks .

Saberstylemasta
Sigh.

ckarpluk
no no no ... Harry and Cho

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by ckarpluk

Ok, I sigh at Harry and hermionie, but Harry and Cho is the HUGEST "NO" They shall never get together again.

ckarpluk
hey does anybody have any of the harry potter actors or actresses email adresses? plzz let me know!

Saberstylemasta
Read the rules. don't ask people for them (at least in the fourm, maybe by PM)And don't PM me about this please.

Saratn
Cho justs thinks that Harry likes Hermione, and she goes all teary at the slightest mention of Cedric (though i couldn't blame her) and not only that, she already has a boyfriend, Michael.

Hermione202
Originally posted by ckarpluk

That is the WORST couple i could EVER think about .

Saratn
agreed especially the date they had to Hogsmeade...

SlugHorn
Originally posted by Hermione202
That is the WORST couple i could EVER think about . i agree

pixie05
i dont know harry and ginny or harry and hermioneconfused . in other forums ppl think harry and luna. they all seem ok.

SltherinQueenDM
Ron and Hermione

Harry and Luna

DRACO MALFOY AND GINERVA WEASLEY!!! lol... i love that couple

NightCrawler341
Ginny and Harry

Ron and Luna

Hermione all by her lonesome.... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

cheene
hello muggles....

you know what...Hermione should be paired with Draco (laughs) and Ron to er...Luna..right...or Ron to Parvati...and i think i like to vote for Harry and Fleur...oh yeah! who is Harry's new love interest in Halfblood prince anyway. hope she's beautiful and outgoing and funny too.
right...so all er...in favor with me...reply i mean Fleur's the girl every boy would wanted...and she suits Harry as a love team. after all he saved her younger sister in book five...

Darkangel93
Originally posted by Pielover666
Yes please! I was under the impression that this was already closed anydangways. they like each other. They just don't admit it because they don't think that the other likes them!

xxNessiexx
I think definitely...
Harry + Ginny
Ron + Hermione
This is soooo obvious, that they would make a perfect match. If you have watched the films and read the books you would probably agree.

polowahine4
i agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i'm not sure how long ron and hermione will last cuz they kinda got the whole luv/hate relationship thing goin on. wink

Mack07
if u read the books you'll know that harry and cho are so over ron and hermione are going to get together and harry and ginny we're together but they are still meant for each other cuz he only broke up with her to protect her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.