~*~What Do You Think Will Happen In JKR's 7th Book?~*~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxEmma_Fanxx
So...have you already finished Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince? Or maybe you have some ideas of what will happen in JKR's 7th book?

Discuss your own opinions with each other...

cool

TheSun
There is already a thread or two similar to this.

xxEmma_Fanxx
Whoops! I'm sooo sorry, someone can put it into that forum if they want?!?

DarkCanadian
Book 7 - Speculations and Theories

babysooner13
I think that Harry's going to die. If he lives, he'll be THE ONE for ever. I don't think JK would do that. I mean, that's just my opinion. Look at this: Dumbledore was old and we all knew he was going to die, but we didn't know he was in a book. That was unexpected. Now that we know how far JK is taking this, we have a better visual. Do you really think that HP is going to live through all of this? I don't, I hope he does, but I'm thinking past of "what I hope". DARK CANADIAN -- YOU'RE WORSE THAN THESUN, AND THESUN USED TO BE EXTREMELY ANNOYING.

Mace Skywalker
Originally posted by babysooner13
I think that Harry's going to die. If he lives, he'll be THE ONE for ever. I don't think JK would do that. I mean, that's just my opinion. Look at this: Dumbledore was old and we all knew he was going to die, but we didn't know he was in a book. That was unexpected. Now that we know how far JK is taking this, we have a better visual. Do you really think that HP is going to live through all of this? I don't, I hope he does, but I'm thinking past of "what I hope". DARK CANADIAN -- YOU'RE WORSE THAN THESUN, AND THESUN USED TO BE EXTREMELY ANNOYING.

Is 7 the last book? Was the last one that came out, the 6th? I dont know i only go by the movies. But i will start reading the 5th one!

Saberstylemasta

THERE IS ALREADY AN OFFICIAL THREAD FOR THIS KIND OF THING. kINDLY LEAVE THIS THREAD AND POST THERE. yOU ARE WASTING SPACE ON POINTLESS THREADS. And DarkC isn't worse than TS, you, however, are.

Tassie

Neither of them is being annoying, just informing you that this thread has been done already, and by our Mod, btws erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.