Hyperion II vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Tale of the Tape

Hyperion (eternal) II
Ht: 6'4
wt: 460

vs.

Superman
Ht: 6'3
wt: 223

DarkCrawler
You know, listing their powers would be more helpful then height and weight...

olympian
Because by these Hyperion wins.

the Darkone
Hyperion is a class 100 in strength, speed, stamina and durability since he is a eternal from a alternet timeline. Like other eternals he can increase his abilitys with cosmic energy making himself more powerful than before. Also he can rearranged molecules and projection cosmic energy from his eyes and hands.

Where superman has class 100 strength, super-speed, stamina, durability, heat vision, super-breath, x-ray vision.

whirlysplat
Superman (Kryptonian)
Ht 6:3
wt 223

for over 60 years has fought the never ending battle against gods, aliens, demons etc, his still here. His still the first and greatest iconic superhero (yes he is derivative but also the original in this format).
So Superman the "Champion" of the DC Universe has never lost to anyone in the long term and you think someone will beat himlaughing out loud

Keep the faith rock

Stay Whirly beer

olympian
In what is this Hyperion different from the others?

Supes never lost? What did he do against Doomsday and Mongul before then wink

whirlysplat
Beat Doomsday, and came back and beat Mongul, it states in the long termbig grin in my post big grin Hyperions just a Supes "Clone" anywaybig grin

Read it allbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirlyrock

skizo
Supes Didnt lose to Doomsday it was a Double K.O, like whirly said He always wins in the Long Term and thats what matters

P.S.

Keep The Faith

Stay Whirly

Solidus Snake
supes will beat hyperion like a red headed stepchild

black robb
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
You know, listing their powers would be more helpful then height and weight... Hyperion
Powers and Abilities:
metabolizes solar energy into his cells for superhuman strength, speed, endurance, reflexes, eyesight, and hearing, nigh-invulnerability, regeneration, x-ray vision, thermoscopic eye beams, flight

i shouldnt have to tell you Superman's

Solidus Snake
i thought u just described superman smile

olympian
"Supes Didnt lose to Doomsday it was a Double K.O, like whirly said He always wins in the Long Term and thats what matters"

Every hero wins in the end, nothing new. About Doomsday it seemed long term to me. He dies in the first by he double K.O and in Hunter Prey couldnt do anything and was getting smoked.

On the Subject, Hyperion loses unless its a more uber version like the exiles one. But wont be a walk in a park.

black robb
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
i thought u just described superman smile they basically have the same powers with the exception of freezing breath

ScarletSpider
And the exception that since he's an Eternal, Hyperion can rearrange his molecular structure. Superman probably has higher endurance, but when Hyperion is hurt, he can rectify the injury in a second.

olympian
I forgot about that detail. This isent going to be a walk in a park for sure.

ImmortalOne
I dont know why I'm saying this, but Supez win. Who said Supez cant controll his mollecules, hell he phased through an object before, has Hype done that ??

Hype is eternal, thus unable to die. But Supez could beat him up like theres no tommorow and make him run away and try not to mess with the son of Jor El anymore....

olympian
Superman doesnt have control over his molecules. If he did that it was using super speed. Kid Flash used to do that in the day.

ImmortalOne
Then that proves that Hype is SLOWER than SUPEZ !!!

olympian
Fast enough to tangle with him still.

Solidus Snake
i dunno...hypes is gonna get beaten like a bass drum

olympian
If you dont know, how can you tell hes going to get beaten wink

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
i dunno...hypes is gonna get beaten like a bass drum
I dunno Why?big grin but I agreebig grin good post manbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.