Geonosis Arena battle Sith vs Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Rankkor

MAKASHIMAN
THE JEDI

Darth Windu
ARE OWNED

Fishy
INDEED

Darth_Rankkor
Thankx for completing the noob intervention Darth windu and fishy LOL

Fishy
You are welcome

Darth Windu
Lol

Darth_Rankkor
I'll post my own opinion.

I think the sith team will win, but hardly, because of quinlan vos, which imo is a very powerful being.

Maul vs offee Maul wins but gets his dual blade cut in half and he gets an injury so he loses the advantage but still he joins dooku against Quinlan Vos. Maul gets killed by Vos But, already tired, Vos is sabered down by dooku. At this point, Swan has already killed ventress, but sucumbs to Dooku because though she has great skill, she's no match for the dark lord

Darth_Frobo
sith pwn dooku and maul could probably do it with ease ventress is just overkill.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
sith pwn dooku and maul could probably do it with ease ventress is just overkill.

You are underestimating them. That's an error you can never NEVER make. Without ventress imo it would be like this: Swan and offee takes maul then, both would join quinlan vos and kill dooku, maybe just losing offee or swan. And even so. Though I think Dooku would win, It would be a difficult duel. Vos is very powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.