List of Bounties

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Windu
Here is where the center for NOOB Apprehension will list its Bounties. All rewards will be given in Gold Stars and Cookies. Bounties will be recieved in Smiley's labeled with the NOOBS name. This can only occur once the NOOB has been made to apologize for their crime. If someone is caught committing a Noobish Crime, please report them to this location so that the Anti-Noob Squad can be dispatched. Windu Out.

Darth Windu
NOOB sighted on Anakin/Luke vs. Marka, Exar, and Revan thread. Goes by the name of Darth Plagues! It's Bashing Time! Anti-NOob Squad, you're needed!

Human Vader
Lord Sorgo
General Zodiac
MAKASHIMAN
Darth Calladus

darth zamorak
neo version 7.............dunno if hes still around but man was he a noob

Fishy
Hmm people nothing wrong with bashing noobs, but there are limits...

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Human Vader
Lord Sorgo
General Zodiac
MAKASHIMAN
Darth Calladus

By the way Lord Vader, you are also the captain of the anti-newb squad which is basically second in command next to Himokun.

Human Vader
he started the thread........ im just throwing out names

Darth Windu
Lol, Fishy, they never come on these kinds of threads. And I didn't see you holding back against MAKASHIMAN. It's those kinds of people we bash and turn to the light. Oooteenie! Windu out.

Human Vader
wtf I thought i was YOUR apprentice

MAKASHIMAN
COOL I'M A WANTED MAN cool beer

Emperor Revan
wtf I thought i was YOUR apprentice

lol, you're both. My apprentice AND captain of the Anti-newb squad (unless you don't want that position as well.)

Darth Windu
Yeah. . . . . . newbs, i'm just kidding, hope you all know. I like everyone as long as they do not say stupid things for no reason and do not let their bias towards a character cloud their judgement. I resign my post as Executioner.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Windu
Lol, Fishy, they never come on these kinds of threads. And I didn't see you holding back against MAKASHIMAN. It's those kinds of people we bash and turn to the light. Oooteenie! Windu out.

I don't hold back when they annoy me in a thread, but thats different then making a thread about bashing them. I just do it on a whim, you are actually saying who to bash and where. And that instead of making this forum better just ruins threads.

Emperor Revan
Yeah. . . . . . newbs, i'm just kidding, hope you all know. I like everyone as long as they do not say stupid things for no reason and do not let their bias towards a character cloud their judgement. I resign my post as Executioner.

If you're gonna resign a position, do it at headquarters.

Darth_Frobo
I like noobs except those that act like they know things when they don't.

MAKASHIMAN
FISHY I WAS NEVER OFFENDED AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO POST ANYTHING I WANT OKEY-DOKEY

MAKASHIMAN
PEACE-OUT

Fishy
I don't care if you are offended or not and you have the right post whatever the **** you want but that doesn't mean you are not an idiot for posting worthless crap

Darth Windu
Good point Fishy. I got out of hand. I'm kind of pissed of though. I now go back to my old methods of making sensible threads and being fair. I now return to the light. *dramatic background music plays*

Darth Windu
I apologize to all those I offended.

Human Vader
You people are confusing noobs with newbs.

Newbs= Those who are new

Noobs= Those who think they know things but don't, have a complete lack of knowledge on the subject and are just all around idiots.

I've seen a lot of people confuse the second one with the first one.

IM REGULUS BLACK B1TCHES

MAKASHIMAN
THERE YOU GO STARTING TROUBLE AGAIN CALLING PEOPLE NAMES. THAT IS THE PATH TO THE DARKSIDE

Darth Windu
I was talking about noobs. This thread is closed- pretend it never existed. it is not a chapter of my life I wish to remember. sad

Emperor Revan
You people are confusing noobs with newbs.

Newbs= Those who are new

Noobs= Those who think they know things but don't, have a complete lack of knowledge on the subject and are just all around idiots.

I've seen a lot of people confuse the second one with the first one.

IM REGULUS BLACK B1TCHES

Err, yeah. you can be captain of anti-newb or anti-noob squad as well as my apprentice.

MAKASHIMAN
EXPLAIN TO FISHY NOT TO CALL ME NAMES ANYMORE

MAKASHIMAN
DARTH WINDU

Fishy
I apologize to all those I offended.

You didn't offend anybody, I just don't really like this thread or the idea behind it. Shit happens.

MAKASHIMAN
DONT CALL ME NAMES OK

Fishy
Depends on your behaviour, okay?

MAKASHIMAN
DEAL

Darth Windu
As long as you keep your cool, hold down the Shift button, and respond with well thought out posts and responses, nobody will hate you MAKASHIMAN. Fishy, chill unless he says something really bad. I understand the things behind it, but it's better to be friends. Easier, more peaceful, and more fun too.

Darth_Frobo
I've already bashed him anyways and pretty badly too, he's learned his lesson.

HimoKun
If you bash someone for no reason, the anti-noob squad will hunt you. if the anti-noob squad bashes you for no reason, contact me with the offenders anme and the offense. I will deal with it.

MAKASHIMAN
what lesson?

Darth Windu
People, stop posting here please. I want it to DIE! And Makashiman, he's talking about chilling, being smart and thoughtful, and not making a fool of yourself.

MAKASHIMAN
May this thread be gone with the wind

Darth_Janus
Windu, you can ask a mod to close it down if you'd like. Just report the thread and type out an explanation. Sound remorseful too. That helps.

I used to make bad threads but everytime I did, the mods hopped on them in five seconds flat.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Windu, you can ask a mod to close it down if you'd like. Just report the thread and type out an explanation. Sound remorseful too. That helps.

I used to make bad threads but everytime I did, the mods hopped on them in five seconds flat.

Thats because your an ass.

Darth_Janus
That and I make my horrible threads in the Episode III section. They kinda deserve it over there.

Fishy
Well yeah, they do but were not supposed to say that out load were everybody can read but most people never will stick out tongue

Darth_Janus
Pfft. What will they do to me?

Them: Janus, poo-poo on you for posting in our subforum like an idiot.

Me: Oooteenie!

Them: Wha--?

Me: Oooteenie!

Them: Forget this; I'm outta here.

Fishy
And then come here and annoy us, we have enough annoying people around as it is stick out tongue

Darth_Janus
Well, if you Google search Jedi and Sith names, this place pops up. How do you think I found it?

Darth Windu
I jst typed in random versus things, like Luke vs. Mace, lol.

Fishy
Thats how I found it too stick out tongue

MAKASHIMAN
I want to make peace with you all you all have good info on SW that I could use someday

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Fishy
And then come here and annoy us, we have enough annoying people around as it is stick out tongue

Are you kidding? The Oooteenie cry works better than the Jedi mind trick on the weak minded. How do you think we got so many followers so fast? Er, um, forget that last statement.

Janus, run! They're on to us!

Oh and I found this site in a google search for the most powerful Sith ever. Got the thread of Revan vs. Vader. I read through it, loved Janus' posts especially and decided to join the fun.

Darth_Janus
That was my first thread too. We need to bump that one.

Emperor Revan
lol, unfortunately I think it's gone! Stupid new threads...

Darth_Janus
That's.... sacreligious.

Emperor Revan
Yeah, I really liked that Revan vs. Vader thread. *sniff*, and now it's gone forever.

Emperor Revan
Hey Janus, check it out! There's a new Revan vs. Vader thread! Cept this one's backwards...

HimoKun
Hey man, that's not cool. no no no no

DarthChris
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Well, if you Google search Jedi and Sith names, this place pops up. How do you think I found it? I typed in Plo Koon and it showed Plo vs. Tinn so I read it and then signed up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.