War of the galaxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamikz
NJO Luke, Revan, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Mace, Dooku

vs

Markar Ragnos, Exar Kun, Kyle, Kreia, Sidious, Malak

What team comes out on top.

Write reasons not only one word.

Human Vader
reasons not only one word.

Darth Windu
Lord Human Vader! You are needed! Go to List of Bounties Thread!

Human Vader
just did lol

kamikz
LOL just tell me what you think Human Vader

Human Vader
Well you said write reasons not only one word.

so I did.

Anyways to be honest I think this is too big and you're acting a bit to desperate to make a name for yourself here. I don't think you're too big of a noob, and I'm sure others around here don't either, but you'll ruin all that with threads like this.

Fishy
Okay stop spamming start posting on topic stick out tongue

NJO Luke, Revan, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Mace, Dooku

vs

Markar Ragnos, Exar Kun, Kyle, Kreia, Sidious, Malak

Luke - Ragnos = Don't know
Revan - Exar = Depends on a lot of things
Obi Wan - Kyle = Obi Wan
Yoda - Kreia = Kreia (probably after a nice long fight)
Mace - Sidious = Mace
Dooku - Malak = Malak

Leaving Obi Wan, Kreia, Mace and Malak around.

So Obi wan against Kreia. Mace against Malak.

Malak and Kreia win, they could probably help in the fight against Revan and Luke and make the other team win.

kamikz
Human Vader, I'm not trying to get a reputation like biggest thread maker ever cause first off all, I'm not trying too. Second of all I wouldent succeed even if I tried. You don't have to tell me what I think or wanna do cause I know that myself and if you think this forum is desperate then don't look at it but I don't see anything wrong with it. It's a big fight thats all and I'm not trying to annoy people with it, I just want a fun fight ok.

Human Vader
I didn't say anything against this forum or against you. If you'd like me to I could, I'm told i can be quite bitter at times, however I think you misunderstood my post. I was simply saying this thread is much too large to have a clear debate over, and it seems I am most correct as you have had one reply so far that actually pertains to the battle. I was not tryng to offend you, just stating that you should think a bit more before making threads. If you'd like to hate me over it I have a complaint office.

http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/9741/complaints4sx8ql.jpg

Feel free to submit a complaint.

kamikz
NO no I don't hate you, please don't hate me. Yes I misunderstood you. But I have seen many forums that had like twice as many characters as I had so I didn't think it would too much, but it is I guess. Ok everyone, stop voting at this thread cause it sucks.

kamikz
Not that anyones voting anyway LOLOLOL

Darth Somebody
Luke - Ragnos = Don't know
Revan - Exar = Exar
Obi Wan - Kyle = Obi Wan
Yoda - Kreia = Yoda
Mace - Sidious = Don't Know
Dooku - Malak = Don't Know

Darth Mantis
Two reasons why Yoda's team wins... NJO Luke & Darth Revan...

MAKASHIMAN
yoda,dooku,and.....revan would mop the floor with all of them i've decide to just revan hate somewher else because if i do it here i have to deal with an army of revanboys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.