Pokemon Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnakinDayWalker
Is Ash, May, Misty, Brock, Max, and Pikachu retarded or lose memories when they go to sleep? I mean the Team Rockets disguised themselves and over the days They still dont recongize Team Rocket when they disguise! I mean the blue/red hair, the eyes, the voice, and that damn meowth! Are they retarded?

riku harada
that's how the show is suppose to be. we know, but they don't.

jnr hiphop
Originally posted by AnakinDayWalker
Is Ash, May, Misty, Brock, Max, and Pikachu retarded or lose memories when they go to sleep? I mean the Team Rockets disguised themselves and over the days They still dont recongize Team Rocket when they disguise! I mean the blue/red hair, the eyes, the voice, and that damn meowth! Are they retarded?
Dude I have a question for you. Are you retarded? If not, why don't you think of the issues that there are. If they were disguised and they looked completely different, how would the viewers know who it was?

They make them easy to notice so that viewers can know who they are so that it builds up tension. Think about it.

I wouldn't mind you asking a question about this if this was a mature movie or something, but this is just an anime for children, don't expect it to be so "real".

Phoenix Aska
I have a better question...

why doesn't Brock open his eyes?

riku harada
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska

oh! he did in one show!
Originally posted by jnr hiphop
Dude I have a question for you. Are you retarded? If not, why don't you think of the issues that there are. If they were disguised and they looked completely different, how would the viewers know who it was?

They make them easy to notice so that viewers can know who they are so that it builds up tension. Think about it.

I wouldn't mind you asking a question about this if this was a mature movie or something, but this is just an anime for children, don't expect it to be so "real".
yeah. exactly.

kier14matrix
Originally posted by jnr hiphop

Yup couldn't put that any better myself

jnr hiphop
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska

That's a pretty good question.

jnr hiphop
Originally posted by riku harada

yeah. exactly.

Originally posted by kier14matrix
Yup couldn't put that any better myself
Thanks guys. big grin

JLred
Originally posted by riku harada
oh! he did in one show!

yeah. exactly.

What show was that?

lilmisskitten
Yeah ! i wana see !!!

JLred
I want to see his eyes!!

lilmisskitten
Me 2 AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!;eek!

Steve_Gerrard
so do u think butterfree and squirtle and pigeot and all the pokemon that ash foolishly gave away will come baclk?

Xanatos
Of course not they where strong, cant have strong pokemon cept for pikachu. DAAAAAAAAAAMN YOU ASH!!!

Natalie|Fowler
Another good question!

Why does James have a ratther strange tendancy to dress up as the girl when they wear disguises?

jnr hiphop
To be less suspected I guess...

DemonXangelX
lol i hate that damn speech they keep mdoin every time they meet em wats with james and the rose

simonccccc
Originally posted by Lil Krueger

that's not the point. the show is like that and.....team rocket revealeals
themself stupid ly by sayin their stupid motto!!!!!! laughing cool roll eyes (sarcastic) pepsi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.