Mace Windu vs. NJO Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MAKASHIMAN
The senior council member vs. the founder of the new jedi order

Darth_Nefarus
been there done that
mace would lose

Darth_Janus
Welcome back, Nefarus. Long time, no see.

Luke Is Better
luke is the best saberfighter ever and probably the greatest force-user ever and he's fighting some black guy with a pussy purple lightsaber i think everyone knows who will win

Darth Kronos
lmao laughing...as a black man who actuall hates the Pussy Purple saber...i respect u very much man..

Damarus
I think Njo Luke will win

Darth Windu
Luke will win, but not for the reasons LIB listed.

Darth_Janus
Darth Windu and I are the only non-idiots that posted here.

SnakeEyes
NJO Luke would win. He seems to be better than most others in one-on-one fights (except for some Ancient Sith who could give him a run for his money)...

Janus, you forgot to mention Nefarus ^

darth-yoda
yes luke would win he ahs a greater knowlodge of the force adn he is more skilled

Darth_Janus
... And Nefarus... Thank you. I forgot... He never did get a unique avatar or sig, did he? Is he ever coming back?

DarthGenises
Overkill NJO Luke takes this one

rob skywalker
Happy Dance luke shall beat that pussy like his father does in episode

Darth_Janus
Could we be more offensive? I don't think we've insulted Mace enough on this stupid thread.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
... And Nefarus... Thank you. I forgot... He never did get a unique avatar or sig, did he? Is he ever coming back?

Well, every so often he makes very brief appearances, but I doubt he will be back full time like back in the Golden Age of this forum. And no, he never got an avatar or sig.

Admiral Akbar
Ok, to clear up most of this idiotism, mace is not a pussy or a wussy, he is not a girl either. There is a reason his lightsaber is prurple and its because of his Vaapad style, meaning it has a blue glow and a red glow.
If you know your colors well... that makes purple!! So all you idiots, rub your eyes with alchohol, drink some coffee and use some commen sense b4 use post something very stupid.)
Njo Luke wins because he is quite possibly know to be one of the best jedi's ever. and mace is just another experienced lightsaber duelist.

(Everyone here: Janus: Snake:yoda:nef) and excluded the rest use some damn thinking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.