Quick Question Needing quick answer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

goddess_susu
I'm still reading Half Blood Prince and I didn't understand a word init and the definition doesn't fit, so can anyone help me??

what's a "mouth organ"???

goddess_susu
it's in the very last page of chapter 13, can anyone explain what Harry means?

goddess_susu
Sentence it's used in

Harry: The ring's gone, but I thought you might have the mouth organ or something.

Dumbledore: ...but a mouth organ was only ever a mouth organ.

Please Help!!!! What does this mean?????

TheSun
Originally posted by goddess_susu
Sentence it's used in

Harry: The ring's gone, but I thought you might have the mouth organ or something.

Dumbledore: ...but a mouth organ was only ever a mouth organ.

Please Help!!!! What does this mean?????
A mouth organ is an instrument, also known as a harmonica, resembling a bar of metal, which when blown in different areas creates melodic sounds.

goddess_susu
so what does he mean by that?

that doesn't make sence???

TheSun
so what does he mean by that?

that doesn't make sence???
Little Voldemort stole the mouth organ from some kid. Harry assumed it was something a little more important, however, it was just a mouth organ.

goddess_susu
I'm sorry, but I really want to understand,
yet I still don't see what it's got to do with the ring though???

TheSun
I'm sorry, but I really want to understand,
yet I still don't see what it's got to do with the ring though???
Well the ring was important, I don't know if you've gotten far enough yet to know why, so I wont say it. However the mouth organ was a mouth organ. There's no need to get hung up on details, just continue and enjoy the book. And stay away from KMC, you'll most likely get the book spoiled!

goddess_susu
Thank You!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.