Anit Thread: (H/Hr) Because It'd be akward and weird.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saberstylemasta
Ok, seriously, I'm not going to poke fun at, or insult anybody who is an H/Hr shipper, but I personally don't believe that They'll end up together. I'm thinking that Harry and Hermionie are just frineds, and here are some reasons why.

1. Hermionie loves Ron

2. Harry has "strong feelings" for Ginny (ven though they broke up

3. It'd be akward and weird.

4.When Hermy and Ron stopped speaking, so did Hermy and Harry.

5. Hermionie helped RON onto the team, NOT Harry

6. Hermionie doesn't help Harry with his homework as much as she does Ron.

7. There are some things Harry only tells Ron, not Hermionie.

That's it for now, but I'll post more when I think of them, and others can post too!

TheSun
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
Ok, seriously, I'm not going to poke fun at, or insult anybody who is an H/Hr shipper, but I personally don't believe that They'll end up together. I'm thinking that Harry and Hermionie are just frineds, and here are some reasons why.

1. Hermionie loves Ron

That's it for now, but I'll post more when I think of them, and others can post too!
I think number 1 is all you needed to dispell H/Hr ships.

NightCrawler341
Mmhmm. I like this thread (my H/Hr friends sorry but you know what position, i'm a H/G)

Hermione202
Originally posted by NightCrawler341
Mmhmm. I like this thread (my H/Hr friends sorry but you know what position, i'm a H/G)

you're forgiven (i'm a H/Hr supporter)

DarkCanadian
It's cool.

NightCrawler341
Ok cool. ^.^ I bet you guys would like this thread too if you were a H/G shipper.

Saberstylemasta
I'm a H/G and Hr/R shipper. I've always like the Idea of the Trio being realted!

Imaginary
OBHWF yes

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by Imaginary
OBHWF yes

Wha?

Phoenix
How about number 8 - JK is obviously a H/G R/Hr shipper!

NightCrawler341
Mmtmm.

DarkCanadian
Originally posted by Phoenix
How about number 8 - JK is obviously a H/G R/Hr shipper!
laughing out loud She's technically not a shipper, she's the author!

Saberstylemasta
"Yay My thread has more than 10 posts!"

PinkDi@monds
lol
I used to think, and hope for H/Hr, but now I'm H/G and R/Hr. Ron and Hermione have such a bigger chance, and like you say Harry has feelings for Ginny, even though they split up (ps: sorry for temping people with my spoiler; i know how it feels. Just don't highlight it, no matter what. I did and it spoilt it for me.)

Saberstylemasta
Oh, and by the way...

Many of the reasons listed in the H/Hr thread are based on opinion and also have many holes. SOme of which don't tell the entire story, and some are based on what they think they know, rather than what they really know.

Now, to all you H/Hr shippers, I'm going to laugh at you when your crying about Harry and Ginny getting together after the end of the 7th (unless harry's dead)

KKdave
Now, to all you H/Hr shippers, I'm going to laugh at you when your crying about Harry and Ginny getting together after the end of the 7th

Why would you laugh about people crying? confused Not a very nice thing to do. Would you like us to laugh at you if you're ever wrong?

Saberstylemasta
It's happened before. And besides, I laugh at people who thought Black didn't die, and those who thought Dumbledore could come back somehow. I mean, I was shocked at that, but I knew they were dead and not coming back..

DarkCanadian
Oh, and by the way...

Many of the reasons listed in the H/Hr thread are based on opinion and also have many holes. SOme of which don't tell the entire story, and some are based on what they think they know, rather than what they really know.

Now, to all you H/Hr shippers, I'm going to laugh at you when your crying about Harry and Ginny getting together after the end of the 7th (unless harry's dead)
Oh yeah, laugh at people crying. That'll really prove something. mad I don't mind the other people in here, who are far more considerate of their opponents than you. Even TS.

NightCrawler341
Don't worry, I will try and cheer the H/Hr shippers up again if that happens..... i'm too damn nice....

Saberstylemasta
Well they'll be right about something. Harry and hermionie will be related

KKdave
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Oh yeah, laugh at people crying. That'll really prove something. mad I don't mind the other people in here, who are far more considerate of their opponents than you. Even TS.

ooooo burn! Thats difficult, to be put in league with TS. Lets just be mindful of others feelings, because I think we all know better then to laugh at other people's sadness. It's fine that you're happy, but theres a line between being happy about it and rubbing it in.

Saberstylemasta
I would post laughing at them, but when they make a fourm abotu their dissappiontment, I'll be laughing while reading.

KKdave
...... hmmm... uuhh... ok? huh well, i'm going to stop posting here, because I don't agree with it.

NightCrawler341
You..... don't... have... a heart....

Saberstylemasta
Look, I'm sorry that you think I'm mean, but the people I know are just so stupid, I'm aucutally beginning to laugh at incorrect information.I've aucutally recieved detention for that.

And I do have a heart, It's just that it has been broken.

And after realizing what I said, I aucutally apologize. I realize that everybody is entitled to their opinion, and even though I don't agree with it, I respect It.

Saberstylemasta
Again I express my deepest apologies to all people I offended.

Hermione202
Again I express my deepest apologies to all people I offended.

you offended me!?!?! mad
And insulted two of my good friends!! mad

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by Hermione202
you offended me!?!?! mad
And insulted two of my good friends!! mad

well, as I said, I'm sorry. And even though I don't remember insulting anybody, I am also sorry for that.

Hermione202
um..................i was talking about DarkCanadian and KKdave .
(and i accepted your apology a long time ago.I was just expressing my feelings)

Saberstylemasta
Did I aucutally insult them, or were they offended? anyway, I was just makin' sure seeing as you seemed angry and lacking of forgiveness.

KKdave
Thanks for sticking up for us Hermione202! big grin I just thought it was a little rude of you, and I didnt think there was a need to be so harsh. but you know, forgive and forget, you said sorry and now we're all moving on smile

Hermione202
(oh yea , I forgot to add that i forgave you cause you were a little rude to them)

Imaginary
Wha?

One Big Happy Weasley Family... which is what will happen if R/Hr and H/G happen.

Phoenix
Thats just made me realsie something...

Hermione Weasly! big grin

an Ginny Potter! big grin

alma negra
about oyur reasons....i don't think that they're all right.

TheSun
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
I'm touched.

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by alma negra
about oyur reasons....i don't think that they're all right. Maybe, but 75% of the reasons for H/Hr are irrilevent, and the rest are just using information that can easily be explained by friendship rather than "love".

HimoKun

I'm a H/C. I don't think that G/H will work out. H/C will work better if he meets her and talks to her again.

TheSun
Originally posted by HimoKun
I'm a H/C. I don't think that G/H will work out. H/C will work better if he meets her and talks to her again.
JK has said that this will never happen.

NightCrawler341
I'm a H/C. I don't think that G/H will work out. H/C will work better if he meets her and talks to her again. That relationship was just lust, not love. Didn't you say that TheSun? If you did, your really right.

Saberstylemasta
ANd besides, the chances of him seeing (and i mean with his eyes, not like a date) Cho again are little. Seeing as Harry is on a different task than she is, and if Harry goes back to Hogwarts (He probablly won't, but hey, there's hope) She doesn't go to school anymore so... H/C shippers would be optimistic to the point of foolishness.

HimoKun
Shit man, why dump a Asian girl for a British girl? He's a retard....

Saberstylemasta
He dumped CHo because she was a b!tc#. And where did it say she was Aisan?

Imaginary
Cho Chang blink Work it out. Plus it's mentioned a few times in the books that she's Asian, and also Katie Leung is Asian.

HimoKun
He dumped CHo because she was a b!tc#. And where did it say she was Aisan?

How was she a *****? He was just being a stupid ignorant bastard by bringing up another woman during a date with her.

NightCrawler341
How was she a *****? He was just being a stupid ignorant bastard by bringing up another woman during a date with her. She jumped to conclusions to much. Besides, she is with Michael.

Saberstylemasta
How was she a *****? He was just being a stupid ignorant bastard by bringing up another woman during a date with her.

look, if you like Harry and Cho so much make a forum about them.

and no, Hermionie wasn't a woman at the time. SHE WAS A GIRL (notice she's not of age.)

Hermione202
I agree.just make a thread about them , though in my opinion that would be pointless .

Harry only liked her for beauty , not love .

you just couldn't see any love between them.

HimoKun
I'll stop now. I'll be a H/G supporter, since Hermione and Harry seem omre like brother and sister now.

NightCrawler341
I agree.just make a thread about them , though in my opinion that would be pointless .

Harry only liked her for beauty , not love .

you just couldn't see any love between them. That's what I've been saying. It was lust, not love.

misslilsweetie
I'll stop now. I'll be a H/G supporter, since Hermione and Harry seem omre like brother and sister now.
now?!?!
ive seen them like sis and bro for the last 3 books! lol srry...

alma negra
i haven't seen them as bro and sis, but i did see the closeness between them. i thought ron and hermione kind of acted like lisa and bart simpson.

LiveAndLetDie
eh, I`m an H/HR shipper in Fanfiction land. In cannon land, I`m R/H

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by LiveAndLetDie
eh, I`m an H/HR shipper in Fanfiction land. In cannon land, I`m R/H

right...

Imaginary
Well so am I messed

NightCrawler341
Makes perfect sense!

LiveAndLetDie
right...
What`s wrong with that? I like H/HR in fanfic land because the stories are usually better...I like R/H better in cannon land because I`m not stupid enough to assume to Harry/Hermione is going to happen

NightCrawler341
Basically he finds H/Hr cute couple to write about, but is smart enough to realize its R/Hr.

LiveAndLetDie
*she
lol

Phoenix
What`s wrong with that? I like H/HR in fanfic land because the stories are usually better...I like R/H better in cannon land because I`m not stupid enough to assume to Harry/Hermione is going to happen

I think Live has a brill point! Anything can happen in Fanfic, even if its nigh on impossible it'll hasppen in the series

Saberstylemasta
Phoe, As much as I respect you, and what you jsut said, never, and I mean NEVER shorten the name of a great rock 'n' Roll song.

LIVE AND LET DIE! (dun dun dun, dun dun dun, duna)

LiveAndLetDie
ooooooo, so glad someone caught on to that..
happy

Saberstylemasta
ooooooo, so glad someone caught on to that..
happy

Oh don't worry, I'm a classic rock dude. Do not disrespect the greatness! smokin' smokin' smokin' OMG we're high.

LiveAndLetDie
ah, the greatness of rock and roll rock

Imaginary
Music forum is thataway, people stick out tongue *points* nah kidding.

alma negra

i think the last part is kind of mean. it kind of offends me. but i love the h/hr fanfics because most are written as how i picture them if they got together.

LiveAndLetDie
I`m sorry that I offended you, but I seriously think that Ron/Hermione is very obvious at this point. If you disagree, that`s fine, it`s your opinion. I take back the stupid part. It was kind of harsh.

alma negra
its ok. i understand you ship r/hr and that it IS obvious. i just wish they wouldn't get together.

LiveAndLetDie
I only ship it in cannon and only because it`s obvious wink Personally, I think they`re aren`t very good couple. Just because they`re cannon doesn`t make them the better couple

NightCrawler341
I only ship it in cannon and only because it`s obvious wink Personally, I think they`re aren`t very good couple. Just because they`re cannon doesn`t make them the better couple Agree.

Saberstylemasta
I understand that people can like a ship...but I really hate it when people complain that JKR didn't know what HER OWN CHARACTORS needes best. And I also hate it when people think the book is wrong and rewrtie it. It sickens me...

NightCrawler341
Who said she needed to rewrite it?

Saberstylemasta
Who said she needed to rewrite it?

someone said they'd rewrite it...

NightCrawler341
Idiot.

DarkC
Idiot. yes

Saberstylemasta
just incase you didn't know, he wasn't calling ME an idiot. But If you did know, whatever.Originally posted by DarkC
Idiot. yes

alma negra
someone actually wrote their own version of HBP. i saw the news at mugglenet.com

Stealth_Knight

1. Hermionie loves Ron

Harry didn't need help to get into the team, he was the CAPTAIN!
1. > she does not!
6. > cuz ron NEEDS more help than Harry does roll eyes (sarcastic) it's clear that Harry's much brighter than Ron is erm

Syren
Originally posted by Stealth_Knight
1. > she does not!
6. > cuz ron NEEDS more help than Harry does roll eyes (sarcastic) it's clear that Harry's much brighter than Ron is erm

No, she didn't help Harry to get onto the team when he first had trials, or whatever... but then that's because he got Neville's Remembrall on his own and McGonagall caught him big grin

Anyway, I'm definitely an H/G (Harry/Ginny) fan because all the way through the series there have been hints about the feelings between Hermione and Ron, no matter how subtle they were in the beginning they are being made extremely obvious now. In HBP when Ron got with Lavender, Hermione became increasingly agitated and even went so far as to take someone else to the party in Slughorn's office... IMO, if Hermione wanted Harry she'd hardly be getting emotionally worked up over Ron, would she?!

And Ginny has loved Harry right from the start, she couldn't even be in the same room with him when she was younger because she was so infatuated! She obviously conquered her fears and learned to control her emotions, but like she said herself, it was on the advice that if she made herself appear attractive rather than clingy, Harry may notice her. And notice her he did! I don't think you can argue with things that have already happened anyway... like in OOTP they had never actually admitted their feelings for one another, but now it's done, you can't fight it.

Also, I love the idea of Harry and Ron becoming brothers in law and Harry and Hermione would be related too... well all four would, by marriage. And if Harry married Ginny he would gain a huge family (even though the Weasley's have already practically adopted him) and that's all he ever wanted.

#1Rupert_Lover
I don't understand how some people still think it's Harry and Hermione.

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Stealth_Knight
1. > she does not!

So, you're saying that Hermione doing something that was COMPLETELY unlike her just to get Ron on the team was not unusual?

And how would you know if Hermione doesn't love Ron? Think about it, she was jealous when Ron started dating Lavender. she wanted to take Ron to the Slug Club, and when that changed, she went with Mclaggen. And when Harry asked her why she even went with Mclaggen in the first place, and she said it was because she hoped that it would make Ron the angriest. And when Ron said he loved her, though it wasn't really what it sounded, Hermione blushed!

And why is Hermione all of the sudden doing Ron's homework when before the fifth year, she told Ron and Harry that they had to do it themselves! And it all started when she watched Ron tear up that paper with amusement on her face. From that point on, she continued to do that. Especially after Ron came out of the Hospital Wing. not to mention she was scared to death when Ron got poisoned.

Hermione202
You're not supposed to defend them in here...........

#1Rupert_Lover
I'm just saying! If Hermione liked Harry, she would have done all those things because of him, and not Ron. I mean, she wasn't even upset about Harry dating Ginny. she was about Ron dating Lavender, though. And Hermione was even the person who told Ginny to see what happens if she stopped acting like she didn't have a crush on Harry anymore!

Hermione202
Well say this in another thread ! you'rew not allowed to defend them in here ! Read the rules big grin

Syren
Hang on... in this thread you're not supposed to defend Harry and Hermione. Actually. It's an anti Harry/Hermione thread roll eyes (sarcastic) So #1 Rupert Lover is well within her rights to say that Ron and Hermione should get together. How about you read the rules?

Hermione202
oh yea, i mistaked it for the Anti R/H thread . I often get confused between those two . sorry embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Syren
laughing out loud I'm sorry too... I was a little rude ninja

Coonskin 13
Here are some H/Hr sites that will make you laugh:
Ultimate betrayal petition Rating:laughing
un-tribute to JRK Rating:laughing laughing
Ultimate Betrayal Rating: hysterical
(note while these are pro H/Hr sites they TOO funny for a Anti H/Hr)
AND funny anti h/hr sites:
Loyalty to Emmerson petition Rating: thumbup
Emerson thugs Rating: thumb up
Crazy shipper ban Rating: clapping
Let JK Rowling write her own books Rating: Happy Dance
And dont forget the Stupidest thing in the world, The HMS Harmony forums: THE STUPIDEST THING IN THE WORLD Rating: hysterical

Draco69
Dear God. I knew they were a little off. But this is just insane. A petition?!?!?

Ugh. They need SERIOUS mental help.

H/Hr shippers. There's fanfiction. Read them.

Hermione202
Originally posted by Syren
laughing out loud I'm sorry too... I was a little rude ninja

Nah you weren't , I made a stupid mustake .

Coonskin 13
Originally posted by Draco69
Dear God. I knew they were a little off. But this is just insane. A petition?!?!?

Ugh. They need SERIOUS mental help.

H/Hr shippers. There's fanfiction. Read them.

I know. The H/Hr shippers on this site have accepted deafeat. Meanwhile some fool is starting a petition and has some one in JKR's "inner circle" that she is in destroy all humans and she says that Ginny and Ron will be killed by aliens attacking hogwarts laughing laughing laughing .

Creshosk
oh yea, i mistaked it for the Anti R/H thread . I often get confused between those two . sorry embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

Part of the problem is the wierd

Hermione is "H" in "H/R" and "Hr" in "H/Hr"

Of course I usually mistake the "H" in "H/R" as being Harry, which is a whole other kettle of fish. . .

#1Rupert_Lover

You're forgiven. smile

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Coonskin 13
I know. The H/Hr shippers on this site have accepted deafeat. Meanwhile some fool is starting a petition and has some one in JKR's "inner circle" that she is in destroy all humans and she says that Ginny and Ron will be killed by aliens attacking hogwarts laughing laughing laughing .

aliens attacking Hogwarts? That would be ridiculous. not to mention that I dislike the idea of anyone having the thought of Ron or Ginny dying. Mostly Ron, though. he's my favorite character. though, I think everyone figured that out, by now.

Coonskin 13
The real funny thing is some freak belives it. follow my link to ultimate betrayal.

#1Rupert_Lover
man! whoever created that website is a complete mentalist! I keep wondering why these H/Hr shippers keep insisting Harry and Hermione will get together. the obvious answer is right in front of them, and they ignore it

Phoenix
I hav to say the nicknames are just SAD!

Harmonies and Herons?!?

Creshosk
Wow. . .

They're getting so worked up over the character's relationships that they know are false, but fight it tooth and nail and even go so far as to attack the author and threaten to boycott the book?

JKR made the characters. . . but she is wrong about. . .

Man I hope when I start producing my work I get this animosity and hatred. . . despite what they say about boycotting it they're going to buy it anyway. . . I mean look how worked up they get, they're hooked! If they truly hated the books now they'd abadon anything that has to do with them. Including making a petition to change a book they aren't even going to get.

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Creshosk
Wow. . .

They're getting so worked up over the character's relationships that they know are false, but fight it tooth and nail and even go so far as to attack the author and threaten to boycott the book?

JKR made the characters. . . but she is wrong about. . .

Man I hope when I start producing my work I get this animosity and hatred. . . despite what they say about boycotting it they're going to buy it anyway. . . I mean look how worked up they get, they're hooked! If they truly hated the books now they'd abadon anything that has to do with them. Including making a petition to change a book they aren't even going to get.

I know! some people are obsessed with H/Hr, and they can't admit that they're wrong! Now, I don't mind at all that they make their own fanfiction about it, but when they start making petitions to change a book, and threaten about it, that's where they're going a little overboard!

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by Phoenix
I hav to say the nicknames are just SAD!

Harmonies and Herons?!?

Yeah, they are sad. Personally, I think Herm-oh-ninny and Won Won sound better. big grin

Creshosk
Originally posted by #1Rupert_Lover
I know! some people are obsessed with H/Hr, and they can't admit that they're wrong! Now, I don't mind at all that they make their own fanfiction about it, but when they start making petitions to change a book, and threaten about it, that's where they're going a little overboard! It's not that they can't admit when they're wrong, because they did. It's that they are fighting back and threatening the author because they didn't get their way.

But even if their on-line petition succeeded they'd never know unless they bought the book.

You either petition OR boycott. . . you can't do both because you'll never know if the petition worked.

And attacking someone else over their own creation is just frightening. . .

Why don't they just go write their own books with characters the way they want them? And then have people attack them over their own creations. . .

Coonskin 13
It's not that they can't admit when they're wrong, because they did. It's that they are fighting back and threatening the author because they didn't get their way.

No, sadly they still beleive they are right. go to the ultimate betrayal main page and you'll see what I mean.

percussion#1
Look PIELOVER666 you bastard!!EVERTHING you said is WRONG!! 1. "Hermione loves Ron".........wrong you son of a *****!!! She only STARTED liking him for two reasons,Harry didn't NOTICE her and she got JEALOUS.SO ****ING WHAT?!?!?! She liked Harry for 5 freaking years! 2.He has strong feelings for Ginny.....wrong again asswipe!!!! If a girl got prettier I would date her too!!!! But did she ever stand in front of Harry and say "If you're going to kill Harry,you're going to have to kill us too?!?!?!" NO!!!!! 3.It would be AWKWARD and WIERD!! THIS IS WERE I DRAW THE LINE YOU DICKHEAD!!!!! No,Hermione and Ron is WIERD AND AWKWARD!! You can't just put the perfect girl for Harry in Hermione and just make her date someone who she ALWAYS fought and made her CRY!!!Plus Harry protected her from soul-soucking demons!!! 4. Hermione helped Ron onto the team,not Harry... what in the HELL are you talking about!!!!!! Hermione NEVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER helped Ron onto any kind of team!!!!!!If she did PLEASE tell me what BOOK,PAGE,and PARAGRAPH!!!!!! How do you explain her sudden non-interest in quidditch after Harry was kicked off of the team?!?!?! She didn't even wish him 'good luck' in HBP!!!!!!! 5.Harry tells Ron more things than he tells Hermione....How do you explain the "little" part in PoA where he told Hermione about his dad,but he NEVER told Ron?YOU CAN'T!!! And the time in the same movie when they kept the time-turner secret to THEMSELVES!!!!!! IN CONCLUSION PIE-lover 666 is a retarded,doesn't make since,prostitute,and a ****!!!!!!!! yOu MaKe Me SiCk!!!!!!! sick

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by percussion#1
Look PIELOVER666 you bastard!!EVERTHING you said is WRONG!! 1. "Hermione loves Ron".........wrong you son of a *****!!! She only STARTED liking him for two reasons,Harry didn't NOTICE her and she got JEALOUS.SO ****ING WHAT?!?!?! She liked Harry for 5 freaking years! 2.He has strong feelings for Ginny.....wrong again asswipe!!!! If a girl got prettier I would date her too!!!! But did she ever stand in front of Harry and say "If you're going to kill Harry,you're going to have to kill us too?!?!?!" NO!!!!! 3.It would be AWKWARD and WIERD!! THIS IS WERE I DRAW THE LINE YOU DICKHEAD!!!!! No,Hermione and Ron is WIERD AND AWKWARD!! You can't just put the perfect girl for Harry in Hermione and just make her date someone who she ALWAYS fought and made her CRY!!!Plus Harry protected her from soul-soucking demons!!! 4. Hermione helped Ron onto the team,not Harry... what in the HELL are you talking about!!!!!! Hermione NEVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER helped Ron onto any kind of team!!!!!!If she did PLEASE tell me what BOOK,PAGE,and PARAGRAPH!!!!!! How do you explain her sudden non-interest in quidditch after Harry was kicked off of the team?!?!?! She didn't even wish him 'good luck' in HBP!!!!!!! 5.Harry tells Ron more things than he tells Hermione....How do you explain the "little" part in PoA where he told Hermione about his dad,but he NEVER told Ron?YOU CAN'T!!! And the time in the same movie when they kept the time-turner secret to THEMSELVES!!!!!! IN CONCLUSION PIE-lover 666 is a retarded,doesn't make since,prostitute,and a ****!!!!!!!! yOu MaKe Me SiCk!!!!!!! sick

And this, my friends, is another good example that H/Hr shippers can't admit they're wrong, And that they've lost their minds. erm

#1Rupert_Lover
4. Hermione helped Ron onto the team,not Harry... what in the HELL are you talking about!!!!!! Hermione NEVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER helped Ron onto any kind of team!!!!!!If she did PLEASE tell me what BOOK,PAGE,and PARAGRAPH!!!!!!

It seems to me that you haven't read book six, have you, bigmouth? Hermione did get Ron to stay on the team in book six by confunding Mclaggen, who Ron was going up against at the time. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's in book six, in the chapter called "Hermione's helping hand".

DarkC
And this, my friends, is another good example that H/Hr shippers can't admit they're wrong, And that they've lost their minds. erm
You judging us all on what this moron says?
Reported.

oceanflame
this is when she confunds him.
page 212 paragraph 5.

this is when harry finds out about it.
page 219 paragraph 3.

both in the Raincoast edition

oceanflame
Originally posted by DarkC

Reported.

ya i reported him too

PimpXMaster
Oh percussion, got CHUMPED, by Dark C, the guy writes all that trash talking, and with a click of a mouse, Homey gets reported. Two Thumbs up Dark C

#1Rupert_Lover

Reported.

no. I was just saying that he made the H/Hr shippers look even worse than what certain people have already done. as in people who made petitions and threaten JK Rowling that they'd boycott the books. I'm not saying ALL H/Hr shippers are like that. or else I would've put the word 'all' in there. that's all.

PimpXMaster
Who my Harry Homey, pimping this time. I bet it's Hermionie, they looking, kind of close.

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by PimpXMaster
Who my Harry Homey, pimping this time. I bet it's Hermionie, they looking, kind of close.

Uh, What? huh

Phoenix

Percussion, can you please consider this an official warning. Member bashing is not tolerated on these forums, neither is abusive language.

PimpXMaster
Uh, What? huh

See, my Harry Homey, taking it.

DarkC
Pimp talk is overrated.

PimpXMaster
Pimp talk is overrated.

What does that have to do with anything, on the topic ?

Creshosk
No, sadly they still beleive they are right. go to the ultimate betrayal main page and you'll see what I mean. Yikes. . . You're right. . .

Look PIELOVER666 you bastard!!EVERTHING you said is WRONG!!Well you're not suppoesed to defend H/hr . . but are you allowed to attack OTHER Ships? Since this would also technically be defending other possible Ships as well. . .

1. "Hermione loves Ron".........wrong you son of a *****!!! Well that's Discourteous treatment, right there. . .

She only STARTED liking him for two reasons,Harry didn't NOTICE her Yeah that's right. . . Harry still hasn't noticed her. . . We never once have anywhere where he thinks of Hermione in more than a friend sort of way.

and she got JEALOUS.SO ****ING WHAT?!?!?!Jealous of Ron's interest in Fleur?

She liked Harry for 5 freaking years! Actually She's liked the two of them for "5 freaking years". and Neville and all of her other friends. . .

2.He has strong feelings for Ginny.....wrong again asswipe!!!! You need to settle down with the insults.

If a girl got prettier I would date her too!!!! But did she ever stand in front of Harry and say "If you're going to kill Harry,you're going to have to kill us too?!?!?!" NO!!!!! Has she really been one of the gang? No, Harry noticed this too. But this doesn't mean that Harry doesn't love her. I mean even if he only started likeing Ginny "in that way" in the fourth book, he's never thought of Hermione in that way. . . ever. . . in book 4 Harry wasn't jealous of Hermione and Krum. . . Harry was interested in Cho. . .

3.It would be AWKWARD and WIERD!! THIS IS WERE I DRAW THE LINE YOU DICKHEAD!!!!!Knock it off.

No,Hermione and Ron is WIERD AND AWKWARD!! You can't just put the perfect girl for Harry in Hermione and just make her date someone who she ALWAYS fought and made her CRY!!!Tell that to Harry's parents. . . they're obviously wrong for each other and Lilly would be much better off with Snape. . . Or you know, since They didn't and they obviously aren't, JK seems to like tension in her relationships. . .

Plus Harry protected her from soul-soucking demons!!! Harry technically protected everyone from soul sucking demons. . . He even defended Duddley from soul sucking demons. . . he's a nice guy.

4. Hermione helped Ron onto the team,not Harry... what in the HELL are you talking about!!!!!! Hermione NEVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER,EVER helped Ron onto any kind of team!!!!!!If she did PLEASE tell me what BOOK,PAGE,and PARAGRAPH!!!!!!Book 5, Chapter 11 you know the quidditch tryouts in the chapter called "Hermiopne's helping hand". . .

Page 227:
"I was better than Mclaggen anyway," said ron in a highly satisfied voice. "Did you see him lumbering off in the wrong direction on his fifth? Looked like he'd been Confunded. . . ."
->To Harry's surprise, Hermione Turned a very deep shade of pink at these words.

How do you explain her sudden non-interest in quidditch after Harry was kicked off of the team?!?!?!I doubt she's ever really had that much interest in quidditch in the first place. I for one don't like sports and would only show up if my frineds were playing.

She didn't even wish him 'good luck' in HBP!!!!!!!

Who?

5.Harry tells Ron more things than he tells Hermione....How do you explain the "little" part in PoA where he told Hermione about his dad,but he NEVER told Ron?YOU CAN'T!!! And the time in the same movie when they kept the time-turner secret to THEMSELVES!!!!!! You can't use the movies as basis. . .

IN CONCLUSION PIE-lover 666 is a retarded,doesn't make since,prostitute,and a ****!!!!!!!! yOu MaKe Me SiCk!!!!!!! sick You're really over the line, you know that don't you?

#1Rupert_Lover
See, my Harry Homey, taking it.

Okay, now I'm confused. "Harry Homey" is taking what? huh

#1Rupert_Lover
Yikes. . . You're right. . .

Well you're not suppoesed to defend H/hr . . but are you allowed to attack OTHER Ships? Since this would also technically be defending other possible Ships as well. . .

Well that's Discourteous treatment, right there. . .

Yeah that's right. . . Harry still hasn't noticed her. . . We never once have anywhere where he thinks of Hermione in more than a friend sort of way.

Jealous of Ron's interest in Fleur?

Actually She's liked the two of them for "5 freaking years". and Neville and all of her other friends. . .

You need to settle down with the insults.

Has she really been one of the gang? No, Harry noticed this too. But this doesn't mean that Harry doesn't love her. I mean even if he only started likeing Ginny "in that way" in the fourth book, he's never thought of Hermione in that way. . . ever. . . in book 4 Harry wasn't jealous of Hermione and Krum. . . Harry was interested in Cho. . .

Knock it off.

Tell that to Harry's parents. . . they're obviously wrong for each other and Lilly would be much better off with Snape. . . Or you know, since They didn't and they obviously aren't, JK seems to like tension in her relationships. . .

Harry technically protected everyone from soul sucking demons. . . He even defended Duddley from soul sucking demons. . . he's a nice guy.

Book 5, Chapter 11 you know the quidditch tryouts in the chapter called "Hermiopne's helping hand". . .

Page 227:
"I was better than Mclaggen anyway," said ron in a highly satisfied voice. "Did you see him lumbering off in the wrong direction on his fifth? Looked like he'd been Confunded. . . ."
->To Harry's surprise, Hermione Turned a very deep shade of pink at these words.

I doubt she's ever really had that much interest in quidditch in the first place. I for one don't like sports and would only show up if my frineds were playing.

Who?

You can't use the movies as basis. . .

You're really over the line, you know that don't you?

Yeah Creshosk! clap

PimpXMaster
Okay, now I'm confused. "Harry Homey" is taking what? huh

He is pimping the girl. Thats my Harry Homey. I love those movies.

#1Rupert_Lover
rolleyes1 he isn't "Pimping" the "Girl". They're just standing next to each other. Ron was the one grabbing Hermione's hand throughout that whole movie. And the same thing goes for Hermione. not to mention Hermione put her arms around him when Buckbeak was thought to get his head chopped off. see. Here's proof:

\\Storage\kristensave\Extra\hug.jpg

Creshosk
rolleyes1 he isn't "Pimping" the "Girl". They're just standing next to each other. Ron was the one grabbing Hermione's hand throughout that whole movie. And the same thing goes for Hermione. not to mention Hermione put her arms around him when Buckbeak was thought to get his head chopped off. see. Here's proof:

\\Storage\kristensave\Extra\hug.jpg Need to use the "Attach File" option, right above the Submit reply button.

PimpXMaster

\\Storage\kristensave\Extra\hug.jpg

Harry pimped her in ever version of the show, and you know it. Ron ain't doing nothing, he is the nerd/loser in the show and Harry is the pimp.

Hermione202
Ron isn't and nerd or a loser ! .

RoguePw25

Phoe warned you, but also like to add that defending a ship in an Anti thread is also not allowed. Anti threads are for people who dislike a certain ship or character and a way for them to vent about it. You can read the rules HERE.

DarkC
He is pimping the girl. Thats my Harry Homey. I love those movies.
hysterical2

PimpXMaster
Ron isn't and nerd or a loser ! .

I still like the guy, but thats how he acts in the movie, gets in trouble,scared,and clumsy.

Hary got her whipped. No way Ron taking Harries girl.

Hermione202
I still like the guy, but thats how he acts in the movie, gets in trouble,scared,and clumsy.

You've lost me ..... I'm confused.....

PimpXMaster
Translation---> Hermione is Harry's girl, and Ron will never take her away.

Hermione202
I'm an H/Hr shipper as weel , but you can't surport them in here , its an Anti Thread for them .

#1Rupert_Lover
Harry pimped her in ever version of the show, and you know it. Ron ain't doing nothing, he is the nerd/loser in the show and Harry is the pimp.

Hey! Ron is not a loser! nerd, maybe, but definitely not a loser. And who doesn't like nerds? they are a lot more enjoyable than PIMPS. I mean, seriously! Do you ever see Harry actually sticking up for Hermione when Malfoy calls her a mudblood? Who'd go for a pimp when you got a nerd who sticks up for you and wants to protect you! and besides, Ginny's the one Harry's in love with. He just didn't want Ginny to get in harm's way.

DarkC

Please rephrase the "Harry had her whipped" part.

#1Rupert_Lover
Translation---> Hermione is Harry's girl, and Ron will never take her away.

You've never read the books, have you? It's obvious, when you read books 4-6 That Ron and Hermione have feelings for eachother. roll eyes (sarcastic)

PimpXMaster
You've never read the books, have you? It's obvious, when you read books 4-6 That Ron and Hermione have feelings for eachother. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The only reason the nerd guy sticks up for her is because he is a nerd guy, and has to be nice to get the girl. It's all apart of his plan. Pimp Harry don't need the cheap tricks, at all. I am about to watch all 3 movies again and point out, the Harry Homey skills.

DarkC
The only reason the nerd guy sticks up for her is because he is a nerd guy, and has to be nice to get the girl. It's all apart of his plan. Pimp Harry don't need the cheap tricks, at all. I am about to watch all 3 movies again and point out, the Harry Homey skills.
Please read books 1-6.

PimpXMaster
I did read some of the books but that was a long time ago. Wait so the movies are different from the books ?

Hermione202
Very Diffrent

Creshosk
Pimp: And you aren't supposed to be supporting h/Hr here, go to a thread for them.

#1Rupert_Lover

roll eyes (sarcastic) You GOT to start reading the books. not to mention, the movies won't help you much, anyway, if you're looking for clues of Harry and Hermione liking each other, because a lot of the cast and crew believes Ron and Hermione like each other. they've said it in interviews before.

PimpXMaster
roll eyes (sarcastic) You GOT to start reading the books. not to mention, the movies won't help you much, anyway, if you're looking for clues of Harry and Hermione liking each other, because a lot of the cast and crew believes Ron and Hermione like each other. they've said it in interviews before.

roll eyes (sarcastic) You just jealous of the Harry Pimp. I guess you could be right, and she MIGHT like that nerd boy, because it is a book, but if it was in real life, the Harry Pimp would of been got her.

PimpXMaster
Oh yeah, Harry saved her from the Troll, and the Ron nerd, hurt her feelings. Harry Pimp saved her life.

Coonskin 13
*sigh* no Harry and Ron BOTH saved her oh yeah and for the record I reported you to the mods.

Syren
Pimpmaster, sweetie, read the books and increase your knowledge. Knowledge is power and until you have said knowledge, you are powerless. Ron, incidentally, being a 'nerd', has knowledge. Ergo, he has power.

Did I got you whipped, homey? roll eyes (sarcastic)

PimpXMaster
Originally posted by Syren
Pimpmaster, sweetie, read the books and increase your knowledge. Knowledge is power and until you have said knowledge, you are powerless. Ron, incidentally, being a 'nerd', has knowledge. Ergo, he has power.

Did I got you whipped, homey? roll eyes (sarcastic)

It was Harrys idea, to go back to her. Ron was the one that made her cry in the first place. Homey

PimpXMaster
*sigh* no Harry and Ron BOTH saved her oh yeah and for the record I reported you to the mods.

Report for what.....Ok there Homey, that report button isn't a toy.

Coonskin 13
For supporting a couple in a anti thread

DarkC
I did read some of the books but that was a long time ago. Wait so the movies are different from the books ?
*very sarcastic*
No, of course not.

And for supporting H/Hr in a strictly anti-thread and generally being annoying to all, I'm reporting you too. Go figure.

Coonskin 13
Thank you DarkC your a very matyure person. I happen to know that you too are a H/Hr shipper but you still have enough honor to rat out one of your own.

DarkC
Thank you DarkC your a very matyure person. I happen to know that you too are a H/Hr shipper but you still have enough honor to rat out one of your own.
Thank you.

PimpXMaster
yeah very mature. Oh I am reporting the world, because I am so mature.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>