Jedi consular vs Jedi guardian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamikz
A fully trained jedi consular vs a fully trained jedi guardian.

Darth Windu
Depends if the Guardian can survive the Consular's Force-barrge.

Dark Thor
guardians. they are sent on missions. consulars do something else i forgot

HimoKun
Guardian. This is really no contest, since the Consular is more of a force user who sits back and helps others, and the Guardian is the one who gets most of the beating and comes out alive still.

I AM JEDI
If they are equal in trqaining then the batttle could go either why it depends who gets that critical hit. either could get it

MAKASHIMAN
Consular concentrate more on the force spiritual and living but if the occassion calls for it they can be leathal with a lightsaber. Consulars are usually diplomats and diplomats use form 6 niman which is a less aggressive style than all other forms letting the consulars concentrate on increasing thier diplomatic prowess and increasing thier force abilities

darth-yoda
ill take the counsular the force is a the most powerfull tool ever if used right ok example

the JG (jedi gaurdian) makes a rush at the JC (jedi counsular) he side steps and force pushes him sideways
he then use force speed to get to the JG raising his blade into the air pushing him again to unsteady him then stabbing him in the stomach and slicing his head off

MAKASHIMAN
Another good poll kamikz cool cool beer beer

darth-yoda
he has been quite active in his two days here i hope to c alot more of him i think he is a pretty cool guy

MAKASHIMAN
He's my best friend big grin actually he hasnt answered any of my messages sorry if i offended u kamikz! sad

MAKASHIMAN
where do i get an avatar?
confused

kamikz
THanks guys. Go into Edit option and go to the end of the page and there it says avatars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.