Colossus vs Mortal Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Current Colossus (low level CL 100)

VS

Mortal Herc (the one from Hulk-Hercules: Unleashed) (low level CL 100)

Okay, i think we all know that Colossus stands no chance against normal Hercules, but what about after Zeus took away most of Herc's power and made him mortal? then could he be taken down by Colossus?

ScarletSpider
You know that giant creature controlled by the Mole Man that was seen in the early Fantastic Four issues? The big green behemoth that occupied all of the Four's attention? Hercules took out four of those. Colossus has done some cool stuff, but not that cool.

olympian
One detail Scarlet.

This is Hercules/Hulk unleashed version. when he was made mortal at first in that story he was stated to have half of his powers removed. He wasent near the top ( later writters gave mortal Herc near his full strengh, but not at this time ).

Against - that - Herc, i give the nod to Colossus.

Now about that one.....thats Herc immortal, or at least in that level again, thats in issue # 4? That one has pretty good feats.

olympian
Oh and a final note: Hercules of the unleashed one shot was way below the class 100. He only got up to almost his former levels in the later years.

Zahit
I still give to (mortal) Hercules.
Colossus may have him on strength,
but not fighting, experience, skills.....

olympian
Its a good point. Unless Colossus connects a good couple of punches he might not take it. After all that Hulk did went down with some wrestling moves of Herc.

armandovalles
no Olympian. He was cl 100, he even stated in Imperial Guard #1 (which, chronologically, was right after H-H:U), that he could still lift far over 100 tons, but wasnt nearly at his immortal-level strength.

olympian
"no Olympian. He was cl 100, he even stated in Imperial Guard #1 (which, chronologically, was right after H-H:U), that he could still lift far over 100 tons, but wasnt nearly at his immortal-level strength."

Must be an isolated example then, Hercs mini after he was depowered showed he was not in that class. His Heroes for Hire appearances also showed that.

In true the degree of how depowered Herc was after H-H-U seemed to fluctuate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.