when is Zacks solo cd coming out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
Last I herd trent Reznor was helping him with some demos.I wonder which muscians he will get to fill the boots of Rage Against the Machine?He might just use samples and stuff though.

hh?
DJ Shadow and El-P are helping him with a few productions. Both DJ Shadow and El-P are incredibly talented.

mr.smiley
Hopefuly it's pretty good.

StinkFist462
i didnt like his one song. we want it all? i cant remember. i didnt like it at all.

hh?
i've heard alot from DJ Shadow and El-P, and they wont dissapoint, and Zack will hopefully still have strong lyrics.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by hh?
DJ Shadow and El-P are helping him with a few productions. Both DJ Shadow and El-P are incredibly talented. Really I heard J-Thug And Masta Mac Are Helping him Beat out his Colab with Arch Dog and The 9 nuccas, And they were producing His track with Mike Jones confused

hh?
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Really I heard J-Thug And Masta Mac Are Helping him Beat out his Colab with Arch Dog and The 9 nuccas, And they were producing His track with Mike Jones confused

laughing

Deathblow
Originally posted by StinkFist462
i didnt like his one song. we want it all? i cant remember. i didnt like it at all.

Check out March Of Death, the song he did with DJ Shadow. It's much better.

As hh said, it's Shadow and El-P, as in the greatest trip-hop artist alive, and the greatest rap producer alive, making music for the white Chuck D, how can it possibly be anything but classic?

Afro Cheese
Well I know one way, if they never get around to actually releasing it. People have been talking about this album for like a year now, are they ever going to actually tell us when it comes out, or at least give us an approximate estimate?

hh?
Deathblow your Cannibal Ox sig kicks ass thumb up

Wolf Dog
Wow, I didn't know El-P was going to do something with Zack. My wish has come true!

Last I heard the album was supposed to drop somewhere in October.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by hh?
Deathblow your Cannibal Ox sig kicks ass thumb up Do Cannibal Ox Rap about eating people and Necro stuff?

hh?
if u want to listen to something like hardcoreish, just get something by Necro. he's a great producer, but i never really liked him lyrically

i think its www.necrohiphop.com

Slip you might like it thumb up

Deathblow
Thanks hh happy

Originally posted by SlipknoT
Do Cannibal Ox Rap about eating people and Necro stuff?

Nope, usually quite the opposite. Their primary topic is life in the NY ghettos, but not in a gangsta rap ''we shoot people for no reason'' way, in a darkly poetic way, and with hope yes

You probably wouldn't like them, there isn't a single decapitation, disembowlement or cutlery rape on the entire album stick out tongue

hh?
laughing^

Deathblow you like Vast Aire or Vordul better? based on their solo albums and Cold Vein album.

Deathblow
Vast was way better on The Cold Vein. His verses on Iron Galaxy and Pigeon alone were better than everything Vordul produced.

Going by the solo albums though, I'd say Vordul. Vast was way too hit and miss, and it was just all battle raps.

However overall, I think Vast is definitely capable of better than Vordul. I love his style of wordplay, so, so simple, but so poetic.

hh?
agree^

vordul's solo album was great. loved every track, the only problem was that his voice puts you to sleep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.