This One Is For The Guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CrazyInLove
Okay guys, I have a question that I have been wondering for a little while now roll eyes (sarcastic) What is more important on the woman?? The front end or the REAR end? Just curious if you guys like those HUGE breasts that woman have nowadays, or if you like a woman with some ass.

Becca

DarkCanadian
Why ain't this in the Q for the opposite gender thread?

Front end.

CrazyInLove
well, I guess I should have put it there eh?

DarkCanadian
yes

mr.smiley
I say BOOTAY all the way.It doesn't have to be big or small just nice.That's what matters to me most

CrazyInLove
cool

mr.smiley
Every guy is different though.Some like a big chest.I could care less about that.I just like the butt.

Kosta
As long as she has a little of both, its all good cool

SlipknoT
Oh I love ass, But you cant just have some Skin with nipples you know? A nice mix of Boobs and ass is good.

DarkCanadian
http://www.royalmultimedia.com/Spork%20(history)%20copy.jpg

Trigun King
I like the butt to.

Wickerman
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
http://www.royalmultimedia.com/Spork%20(history)%20copy.jpg

The Spork doesn't like me cry

As for the question, i kinda agree with Slip

~wickerman~

Fëanor
Originally posted by CrazyInLove
Okay guys, I have a question that I have been wondering for a little while now roll eyes (sarcastic) What is more important on the woman?? The front end or the REAR end? Just curious if you guys like those HUGE breasts that woman have nowadays, or if you like a woman with some ass.

Becca you already know my answer....

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Kosta
As long as she has a little of both, its all good cool

thumb up

Oiram62205

Becca
I am def more into a nice butt than huge boobies.

CrazyInLove
Wow, HUGE breasts I guess aren't as popular as they used to be

DarkCanadian
Wow, HUGE breasts I guess aren't as popular as they used to be
They make me start running as fast as I can in the opposite direction or give me a strong urge to submerge my head.

SlipknoT
They make me thirsty

DarkCanadian
My friend says they make him want to shoot himself in the head.

CrazyInLove
lol.. I like that

DarkCanadian
What, the shooting in the head one?

CrazyInLove
yeah

DarkCanadian
Yeah, he can be a little outspoken at times.

CrazyInLove
yeah I figured that outwink lol!

Smallville

Becca

In a women, I look for eyes and a smile upon first impression. Legs and ass are what I look for, as opposed to a chest. But, all and all, looks bring me in and personality keep me interested.

DarkCanadian
mmhmm.

Pirate476
Good Personality

and a pretty face

for me atleast

Rogue Jedi

Becca
an ass. a perfectly shaped ass, not all blown up like JLO's.

T.M
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Oh I love ass, But you cant just have some Skin with nipples you know? A nice mix of Boobs and ass is good.

agreed.

dave123
Well breasts too big are a complete no-no erm There is a line...

T.M
Originally posted by dave123
Well breasts too big are a complete no-no erm There is a line...

yes

§P0oONY

Becca

Front.... obviously

Not a fan of giant breasts though...

baddspellahl4
Originally posted by mr.smiley
I say BOOTAY all the way.It doesn't have to be big or small just nice.That's what matters to me most couldn't have said it better my self cool Happy Dance, I also have this strange hunch if they are a good or bad person by looking deep into their eyes (it never failed me before)

ayjay
i'd go front...mainly cos thats what i'd see most often, unless i was walking behind everyone.....but yes...i love a nice butt too ^_^

Revernd Maynard

Becca I find that a stereotypical question...not all men are so egotistical that they judge women on their looks, but on how they act and how good their pesonality is..To say that all men judge women on the look of a women is just ignorant..

boobies droolio

ayjay
AAHAHAHA!!!!....well said

T.M
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
I find that a stereotypical question...not all men are so egotistical that they judge women on their looks, but on how they act and how good their pesonality is..To say that all men judge women on the look of a women is just ignorant..

boobies droolio

laughing out loud

HimoKun

Becca

BOOTIE!!!

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by Smallville
In a women, I look for eyes and a smile upon first impression. Legs and ass are what I look for, as opposed to a chest. But, all and all, looks bring me in and personality keep me interested.

I like your answer stick out tongue

Becca

HimoKun
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Yeah, he can be a little outspoken at times.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

A little?

a1hsauce
i dont mind boobies. theyre nice to play with but thats not really all im lookin at.. i like the booty. doesnt have to be big, but nice and round...but like smallville said, its all relative when it ends up she cant keep a conversation going erm

SimpleSeduction
Cute sig A1

a1hsauce
shifty yours is better

SimpleSeduction
big grin Well Duhhhh!

laughing out loud j/k

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.