can grievous fight underwater ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthSidiouss
can he fight underwater(grievous)

DarthSidiouss
please someone

AnakinDayWalker
No.

matreid
Who cares?

chilled monkey
Originally posted by matreid
Who cares?

No offence but come on. Use your imagination. It's FUN to discuss stuff like this.

Anyway, yes, he probably can. If he can survive in space, underwater should be no problem. Plus, he's a general. It would be logical that he'd want to be able to function effectively in any sort of environment.

kamikz
Grievous can fight in space without floathing away and can breath there too, I bet he could fight underwater. The only problem would be water floating in his brain lol.

dflood
HE WOULD GET arteRUSTis

JLRTENJAC
Yea

MAKASHIMAN
Grievous rules.

Tulak Hord
Grevious sucks. I coulda whooped Obi-Wan. G.G. has no class with his sabers, which is why he failed.

Captain REX
You're not really Tulak Hord, just so you know... stick out tongue

Grievous probably can fight underwater, not that he would have a need. Most blasters and lightsabers don't work well underwater, they have to be modified.

Tulak Hord
Cighil's (SP?) saber worked underwater, tho she was a Mon Calimari. And I mean me me, with one hand tied behind my back, I could slap G.G. around. He had no skill. Just flashy moves.

Captain REX
Yes, and you have the Force, right? stick out tongue

Cighil and Kit Fisto both used lightsabers underwater...but then again, they're both amphibious species, aren't they? They modified their lightsabers, I'm sure.

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Kit Fisto has a modified saber that works underwater.
I would assume GG is rust proof, unless they skimped on that to afford to give him four arms.
The biggest flaw in GG's ability is that he can't wield the force, a powerful ally. He is also no doubt very confident in his ability. He had slain many Jedi before facing Obi Wan so he probably thought he'd whoop him too.

Captain REX
Most likely. Obi-Wan did not take the direct attack method; he timed his blows and lopped off hands.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.