Green Lantern(Alan) vs Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Thor-Buster armor Ironman

Vs

Alan.

ImmortalOne
Your smarter than this man !!! Ironman will definatly win.
I mean, Alan doesnt know how to disassemble mechanical parts !!

olympian

Alan Scott. Not that beating Tony is easy, but hes outclassed here.

Scoobless
Thorbuster armour could bust Alan up pretty bad

Juntai
But GL power is the power to do anything you can think of, for example there was an issue when GL made the energy being used by an enemy transform into sound, so as the guy tried to move and fight he was just makin' beats. lolol. Sorry, no way Iron got this one.

ZephroCarnelian
Any GL would beat Iron Man.

Green Lanterns are pretty much Cosmic, dude.

DigiMark007
ThorBuster's a b*tch, but I'd still side with Alan here. Close fight though.

-DM

Scoobless
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Any GL would beat Iron Man.

Green Lanterns are pretty much Cosmic, dude.

you do know that the Thorbuster armour stood up to, and hurt, King Thor

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juntai
Originally posted by Scoobless
you do know that the Thorbuster armour stood up to, and hurt, King Thor

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Just WILL him to the edge of the Universe, and drop him off.
?
lmao.

olympian
I was talking regular levels. Iron Man doesnt win if he doesnt pack some uber armour.

DigiMark007
Scoob's right. I didn't read the fight, but I've heard enough about it. But IM didn't win, right? He just put up a decent fight if I remember correctly. Still, it was King Thor...a guy on Odin level.

I still say Alan would think of something. Tony himself isn't even remotely superhuman, and a GL should be able to affect the inside of IM's suit...if he didn't just manage to short-circuit the suit or something (though something tells me that's unlikely). Still, guys like Thor and Supes are good fights for GL's because they're "all superhuman throughout"...Tony being, well, Tony underneath the suit I think is a huge disadvantage.

-DM

ZephroCarnelian
I agree entirely.

Scoobless
the Thorbuster has mystical shields as well as the highest level of MUE tech.... basic IM's shields stopped a Loki with Mjolnir-lite blast in Thor disassembled.... he can keep Alan from interfering with the interior of his armour easily

black robb
Even with that armor this will probably go in Alan's favor

wait i just remembered,cant Iron Man absorb energy of any kind or something?i'm pretty sure he used that to punch Silver Surfer by absorbing some cosmic into his suit

ScarletSpider
Alan would pretty much own Stark. I think Stark could probably pull a victory out over someone like Kyle though (he gets too flashy for his own good sometimes).

Scoobless
Stark in Thorbuster would beat Alan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.