Qui-Gon Jinn vs Obi and Annie (AOTC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamikz
Qui-Gon vs Obi & Anakin (AOTC)
What if Dooku had been Obi-Wans master and screwd up against Maul like fell into the pit and Obi-Wan killed Maul. Then Qui-Gon Jinn, Dookus apprentice fell to the dark side and hired Jango and all that stuff in Episode 2. In the end Annie and Obi meets Qui-Gon in the hangar. Annie does the same mistake and Qui-Gon does force lightning so Anakin perishes and Obi has to face Qui-GOn alone. Would Obi beat Qui-Gon, would Anakin beat Qui-GOn after Obi got beated or would Qui-Gon prevail?

Remember that the fight goes on like this.
Qui-GOn Jinn (dark side) vs Obi
Qui-Gon Jinn vs Anakin

Or mabey Jinn never got time to finish Kenobi and they would be 2 on 1.

darth-yoda
qui gon wins i say he was a great sowrdsman and lost from a cheap shot by maul thats why he died in he space between TPM and AOTC he would of grow stronger he is also DS which has attackng force powers

ps QUI GON RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!

kamikz
Exactly, Maul would have lost if he didn't do that cheap strike, he was pushed back all the time. Anyway I still wonder what Qui-Gon thinks about when he meditates when he is behind those energy beams, do you know? Is he calming himself or is he like making a plan to sacrafice himself so Obi could kill Maul and promise him to train Anakin. Lol ok I don't think thats it I'm just using my imagination. laughing

darth-yoda
maybe he was learning how to become one with the force think like this qui gon was quite old and if he started to train obi wan with him weakning through the years leaving anakin without a master
theres two ways ya can see this
one GL decided that he needed to die so that obi wan could defeat anakin and hen thats were vader came form or
qui gon decided taht obi wan was ready to take on a apprentice but obi wan wouldnt he didnt think he was fully trained IMO so with qui gon dying obi wan trains him because thats what qui gon wanted do you undertsand what i mean IMO qui gon let him self get killed

kamikz
Thanks for telling me, Yeah I always thought he let himself get killed. He didn't scream when Maul stabbed him through the stomach, he didnt look suprised either, more like he was holding in the pain. Anyway I think Qui-Gon wins this too. Who would win by Dooku and Qui-Gon, both DS?

darth-yoda
open a thread we will discuss this there ok man

kamikz
ok but let's discuss on this one first. Do you think Qui-Gon would kill them similour to how Dooku almost killed them?

darth-yoda
no i think he would take them on one by one qu gon was very smart he would knock one of them out like anakin bye throwng somthing large at him and take out obi wan then duel with anakin using alot of force powers like force lightning

MAKASHIMAN
Qui-gonn is a good master of the living force but his swordmanship is sloppy he would nevr pull off what dooku did. no

darth-yoda
he would after a gruling match but he would win him bbeing DS helps also

MAKASHIMAN
very true but still is so called mastery of ataru wouldn't help it would be the force

darth-yoda
yes but saber combat would help eg: anakin runs towards him still being young and not to smart he is orce pushed in the genarater the hit by lightning and setting the genarator on fire blowing up killing him obi wan runs towards his old master leaping in the air striking in anger qui gon side steps and slices obi wan in half anger leads to mistakes and anakin is stupid and cocky that was only a quick example

MAKASHIMAN
actually i think you found the plot to ep7 laughing

darth-yoda
what do you mean

Fishy
One by one? QGJ will win, he is superior to Obi and Anakin at that time, both of them? Well Obi and Anakin will probably win.

darth-yoda
i dont no fishy i think qui gon could just take this if they were together i mean wasnt fighting maul like fighting two people and he would of won taht if he handt been cheaply stabbed or if you have read my post i think he meant to lose

Fishy
I very much doubt it, he knew how Obi Wan felt besides Maul won fair and square and was winning the entire duel.

And Maul and two people do not compare just because he has a double bladed lightsaber.

darth-yoda
yes but he had to block two sabers when you think about it its kinda like fighting two people and he was smart so he may be able to separate them

kamikz
I think it depends on if Qui-Gon can take down Obi-Wan before Anakin. Dooku has a better saber style then Qui-Gon if you fight jedi and Dooku barley had time to knock Obi out, would Qui-Gon do it on time or would it end up being a 2 on 1, I can't deside.

darth-yoda
yes he would he force pushes anakin into a genarator and lightning hits anakin from qui gon setting the genarator on fire killing ani then its qui gon vs obi wan master beats apprentice there

MAKASHIMAN
I was joking Darth Yoda.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.