Shamanism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRINCE XIZOR
how do I get to the spirit world? via the world tree i know but how do i achieve the trance like state to see the world tree? any help would be good.

debbiejo
You can by a tape with the Shaman drumming to help you....you have to lower your bodies vibrations down to be able to enter that state by meditation...relaxing...just before a dream like state.....Then you would have to use your visualisation to imagine youre walking down a path in a woods....and find the tree...The drumming tapes help in that area, since it mimics the earths natural vibrations.

PRINCE XIZOR
ok thanks, this is useful

Storm
Autohypnotically or through the use of entheogens. The methods used are diverse, and often are used in conjunction with each other. Some of the methods for effecting such altered states of consciousness are:

- Drumming
- Singing
- Fasting
- Sweat lodge
- Vision quests / vigils
- Dancing / Spinning
and the use of power plants.

PRINCE XIZOR
have you done it?

PRINCE XIZOR
visited the spirit world?

debbiejo
There's a good learning site for such things....www.seekerscircle.com

They are all sharing their journeys and spiritual experiences there...

It's also a place where you would find your "Power Animal"...during your Journeying....

PRINCE XIZOR
thankyou

Atlantis001
LSD will help, or other herbs.

debbiejo
Salvia divinorum Is legal and used for this purpose....only thing is you should read all you can on it's effects...and find a sitter to be with you...you shouldn't be alone when using it..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.