harry potter and the green flame torch disicon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yoda545
on this thread u can disscus anything about harry potter 7

DarkCanadian
Wha - ?

Hermione202
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
Wha - ?

i'm repeating what Dark said

what?

misslilsweetie
Originally posted by yoda545
on this thread u can disscus anything about harry potter 7

huh? well umm lets see well u should really move this thread to the harry potter section cause this is for fanfics..umm yeah ok well confused

Captain REX
Moved to the Harry Potter section.

ShaKoon
no ron/hermione kiss! mad mad mad better not be, maybe cedric and sirius come back

ShaKoon
how do you get an icon?

Saberstylemasta
HERMIONIE AND RON ARE GETTING TOGETHER! GET OVER IT YOU FREAKIN' DELUSIONAL H/Hr SHIPPERS!!!

AND STOP POSTING TWICE BEFORE SOMEBODY ELSE DOES!

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
HERMIONIE AND RON ARE GETTING TOGETHER! GET OVER IT YOU FREAKIN' DELUSIONAL H/Hr SHIPPERS!!!

AND STOP POSTING TWICE BEFORE SOMEBODY ELSE DOES! Once more... agree with everything he said except the delusional part because I don't want H/Hr shipper friends to get mad at me... I don't think your delusional people, dont worry.

TheSun
I think you're delusional.

RoguePw25
First of all, there is a Book 7 discussion thread on thie page, please scroll down and find it.

Secondly, people, please. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all. Saberstylemasta, posting in all caps looks like you're shouting. Please refrain from doing this. YOU need to stop member bashing. That is against the rules. That goes for everyone, stop member bashing.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.