Stass Allie and Mace Windu vs. Darth Maul and Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Discuss.

Darth Windu
The Jedi again, are owned. Maul defeats Allie in a couple of minutes, while Malak gains the upper hand against Windu. Even if the fights are the same length, which is impossible, the Sith would defeat their respectful combatants.

Dark Thor
really? mace is weaker than malak?

Fishy
IMO yes, Windu obviously thinks the same.

masterkit
yep Stass would die SO easily.

Darth_Janus
If Mace Windu fought Sith and dark jedi and regular jedi like Malak, I would say he would be better. Mace certainly had the potential to be among the best duellists ever, I believe. But he was cut down, and being in a peaceful era it is doubtful he would have ever become the best.

Also, I would argue that had Mace NOT lived in a peaceful time, Vaapad would not exist. Why? Mace would perhaps succumb to the dark side because of the war... Remember, the action on his homeworld nearly broke him... Imagine Mace as a frontline general in the Mandalorian or Jedi civil Wars. He would be more jaded than ever, possibly removed and evil... And if that were the case, Vaapad would not exist.

Darth Windu
Well, he certainly was one of the best duelists of all time. And he fulfilled his force-potential. But you're right; he could have been much better had he lived in KOTOR times.

Admiral Akbar
If he did succumb to the darkside, he would be wicked powerful. Vaapad or not.

Darth_Janus
Sure, but he would not have the balance and control of Vaapad. He would just be a more powerful, rage-filled Darth Maul, and he would be cut down in his frenzy eventually.

Admiral Akbar
I still believe maul could have beat obi wan and jinn, that lame comeback was just so someone was there to train anakin. Other than that maul owned a master and his padawan, even though they worked as a team.

Darth_Janus
Well, Qui-Gon's death was sort of cheap too, but no one ever really goes on about that. A jedi master defeated by getting jabbed in the jaw and then stabbed? Weak. And Obi-Wan's final strike may seem horribly cheap, but Maul pushed him into a well. Meaning? The Zabrak didn't have the advantage. I've watched that part so many times it's ridiculous... And Obi-Wan is clearly pressing the Sith.

Admiral Akbar
He is because he is upset about his master dying in front of his eyes, but Maul was unconcerned about that and fought no different than he did in the beggining of the battle and he still managed to rid of obi

Darth_Janus
In a rather underhanded way. A victory, but it doesn't prove Maul was superior. Sure didn't seem that way from him getting his ass beat and his saber wrecked... by a padawan. AOTC Anakin couldn't do that.

Admiral Akbar
he could if obi wan died right in front of his eyes, Note: anakin had the power within him since his birth.

Darth_Janus
Note: He couldn't do it as a baby, could he? As Annie from TPM? Think he could do it if he was suitless ANH Vader? No. Innate ability does not make Anakin good enough to do that. It requires experience and a level head to defeat Maul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.