King Thor VS. Sentinel Alan Scott

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
King Thor W/The Runes

VS.

Sentinel Alan Scott

I know there is another thread like this, but since the thread starter didn't specify it was King Thor, it would be reasonable to for me to put this thread up. smile

Teleportation or battlefield removal is not a win. The winner is declared by KO or Death.

This is the power King Thor has as Lord Of Asgard:

Debate.

Sentry
Here's what his stats mean:

whirlysplat
Who caresbig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Can anyone explain Sentrys powers Sentrybig grin

Stay Whily rock

DigiMark007
So basically Odin vs. Alan. I love Alan, but he's outclassed. I've been defending him over in the Alan vs. Thor & Iron Man (Thorbuster) threads but even those are close.

-DM

Sentry
King Thor Wins

dominic/wolf
what are runes

armandovalles
I think if King Thor gets him pissed then King Thor is gonna be suprised y how much power Alan truly has and then Thor, unless he dodges it with teleportation, would get destroyed cuz there's no way King Thor could block a full power Starheart blast, even with his shield up id bet it would break through.

Sentry
Okay... Odinforce... Plus The Runes... and still Thor loses??? 'Sigh'....

Opinions vary...

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sentry
Okay... Odinforce... Plus The Runes... and still Thor loses??? 'Sigh'....

Opinions vary...

Yes they usually do with you matebig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

Sentry
W thumb down

Thor wins this. Alan is one of my favorite characters. He's in my top 5 of heroes. Thor isn't even in my top 10... Alan I'm sorry, you lose my old friend. sad

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sentry
W thumb down

Thor wins this. Alan is one of my favorite characters. He's in my top 5 of heroes. Thor isn't even in my top 10... Alan I'm sorry, you lose my old friend. sad

Wheres the evidence? This comes from the guy who has roughly a 5 post to each thread ratiobig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirlyrock

Scoobless
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Yes they usually do with you matebig grin

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

you're bored... aren't you

sad

GalacticStorm
Isnt King Thor more powerful than Odin? The Odinpower is odins energies combined with his deceased brothers powers. So if Thor with his own might gets that shouldnt he be more powerful because surely the power will just be augmenting what power therer is inherent to Thor and empowering any enchantments Odin put on Thor for example Mjolnir. I dunno what do you think?

joesha28
Yes, more powerful.

Sentry
King Thor with the wisdom of the Runes is could be practically more powerful than Odin himself. I'm sorry, I see no way for Alan to win, unless the rest of the JSA or Sentinels Of Magic help him out.

GODSCRIBE
King Thor kills him before he knew why he was even placed against a high-tier skyfather in the first place.

spideycarnage
THOR WINS!hehe

question:
i thought king thor is on the same level as odin, and rune king thor is above odin ...right?

Marcus4600
King Thor = Odin
Rune King Thor = Ouch

boriquaking55
King Thor. He's apparantely stronger than Odin and from what I understand arguably the strongest skyfather ever. Yet I dont understand things like how he could lose an arm fighting Thing and Hulk. That never made sense to me. Im hoping we get to see more of him sometime in the future.

Sixth_Winged
King Thor. probably 7-9/10

He is just on another level. Or he could go for the easy way and fly off to a planet that has trees, get a log and sticks it up Sentinel....where the sun doesn't shine smokin'

GODSCRIBE
I'd say 10/10. Cant really picture Al pulling out a win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.