Jak seris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saberstylemasta
Ok, I'm pretty sure i'm not the only big fan of the Jak seris, and I want to hear what other people think about it.

My personaly favorite was Jak 2 because it was very different from the first one. And the graphics are pretty good. And the made up environments look so real.
Great games...

Give some feedback.

ragesRemorse
With sloppy controls and unbalanced gameplay. The only saving grace in these games are the characters and the story, which isnt even that good. Ratchet and clank put the jak series to shame.

Saberstylemasta
What do you mean, "sloppy controls" and "unbalenced gameplay" They seemed pretty straightforeward to me. (though i did enjoy R&C series)

§P0oONY
The Jak series is embarrassing... It's ridiculously easy.

Freaky Zeeky
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
With sloppy controls and unbalanced gameplay. The only saving grace in these games are the characters and the story, which isnt even that good. Ratchet and clank put the jak series to shame.

yes

MrBones
i've only played Jak 3 and i thought it wasn't too bad

Blue Dragon
I'd say Jak 2 is best. 3 is good, I love the monster trucks & improved weapons but...driving through the desert in a storm was so annoying, in the city there's no crimson guard vircules & no music when you make them mad.

I loved causing avoke on them, with dark powers which aren't in Jak 3...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.