end of the world as we know it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CURIOUS22
american hiroshima...heard of it?
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/printer-friendly.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45313

let me me know thoughts and what youve heard.

cking
not quite the end yet but very close.

CURIOUS22
scary enough to...the end of the U.S. sad

PVS
rumors have flied about smuggled suitcase sized bombs for over a decade.
i pray its not true, and worldnetdaily isnt a very reliable newsource and certainly bias...but i would never dare to call it all bullshit either sad

Darth Nauj
* its the end of the world as we know it* actually I perfer to die actually Ive done all the things Ive wanted wink

ragesRemorse
holy jump jackin shit, we're all going to die.

CURIOUS22
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
* its the end of the world as we know it* actually I perfer to die actually Ive done all the things Ive wanted wink

lol...good. i havent sad

CURIOUS22
has anyone else heard of any of this...i mean before i posted. im trying to find out how quick its spreading....

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by CURIOUS22
lol...good. i havent sad
I mean look at it. We have a dumbass president. They havent captured bin laden. the whole world is already f*cked up. every single person wants to own something or wants to take control It wouldnt surprise me that the attacks already starded look at what happend in london, terrible sad

hh?
thats why we californians are splitting up from the United States...

and the world is gonna end on 2008

props to the Mayans

no expression

PVS
its only posted on this particular site, which seems a bit bias and fanatical.
like i said though....who knows what the truth is

dawsey28
No I haven't heard of it, but that was quite disturbing.

CURIOUS22
well i did find other sites that talked about it....but weather they are true i dont know.

CURIOUS22
and with london, it seems as though they have already begun

Darth Nauj
^^exactly what I said

CURIOUS22
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
^^exactly what I said

sorry didnt see that.

this whole thing is terrifying. i know i cant do anything and i know that by reacting we are only giving the terrorist what they want. but how could we not react?? messed

hh?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t341464.html

yes

Darth Revan
Hey, what a coinkydink, the REM song just came on the radio. smile

CURIOUS22
Originally posted by hh?

yes

huh?

KidRock
Well..that doesnt sound to good now does it?

hh?
ill post it again yes

hh?
ill post it one more time

---------->END OF THE WORLD<----------

KidRock
Originally posted by hh?
ill post it one more time

---------->END OF THE WORLD<----------

Why the hell are you posting the same shit over and over again in the same thread?

PVS
yeah, please leave it at that and let that conspiracy theory shit rest in its thread erm cant we have a single discussion on politics without alex jones and david icke bullshit? please?

hh?
Originally posted by KidRock
Why the hell are you posting the same shit over and over again in the same thread?

why the hell are you complaining? my posts are destroying your soul or something? if not then stop complaining smile

hh?
Originally posted by PVS
yeah, please leave it at that and let that conspiracy theory shit rest in its thread erm cant we have a single discussion on politics without alex jones and david icke bullshit? please?

alright roll eyes (sarcastic)

continue then...

KidRock
Originally posted by hh?
why the hell are you complaining? my posts are destroying your soul or something? if not then stop complaining smile

Becuase your cluttering this thread with worthless shit over and over. If you posted it once then fine.. but your reposting and double posting it over and over.

hh?
Originally posted by KidRock
Becuase your cluttering this thread with worthless shit over and over. If you posted it once then fine.. but your reposting and double posting it over and over.

still didn't answer my question roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Revan
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine... band

PVS
Originally posted by hh?

nor will he. he just trolls and avoids questions. just hit 'ignore' on his ass.
its quite liberating and it sure pisses him off smile

dawsey28
Originally posted by hh?

Yes he did. Stop spamming before I report you to the mods. I'm sure they won't appreciate you waisting bandwidth.

If someone wants to go to that thread, they will see the first time you posted it and go. Obviously hardly anyone does, so posting that over and over again is useless.

hh?
Originally posted by dawsey28
Yes he did. Stop spamming before I report you to the mods. I'm sure they won't appreciate you waisting bandwidth.

If someone wants to go to that thread, they will see the first time you posted it and go. Obviously hardly anyone does, so posting that over and over again is useless.

ouch you really REALLY hurt my feelings roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Revan
Originally posted by PVS

yes

hh?
Originally posted by Darth Revan
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine... band

i do too eek!

Darth Revan
Originally posted by hh?
i do too eek!

Alright! eek!

dawsey28
Originally posted by hh?
ouch you really REALLY hurt my feelings roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, that was my goal... to hurt your feelings. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ronny
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine... band music

CURIOUS22
im not sure im "fine" with the idea of millions dying because bin laden wants to change history....a$$hole

PVS
and yet bin laden is still alive and well. 4 years after.
what have we accomplished? nothing. how are we any more safe than before? we arent. if and when we have such a disaster...where will the national guard be to aid in the crisis? in iraq.

SlipknoT
Its the End Of the world as we Know it, And I fell Fine....

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS

It doesn't piss me off at all. To know that I hurt your feelings so badly that you had to ignore me is actually quite satisfying, thanks. cool

Darth Revan
Originally posted by CURIOUS22
im not sure im "fine" with the idea of millions dying because bin laden wants to change history....a$$hole

Well, if you must persist, I'm not really fine with it either. I'm just saying, worldnetdaily.com is a shit website. Now, if you'll excuse me.

That's great it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes, an aeroplane, Lenny Bruce is not afraid... band happy

CURIOUS22
Originally posted by PVS
and yet bin laden is still alive and well. 4 years after.
what have we accomplished? nothing. how are we any more safe than before? we arent. if and when we have such a disaster...where will the national guard be to aid in the crisis? in iraq.

its a very scary thought and im having a hard time dealing. i know there is a chance is wont happen, and then there is a chance it will. aug 6th is 3 weeks away......then something else horrible could happen sick make me sick and scaredshocking

PVS
oh pft!!! thats the easy part
go on...sing the rest.... stick out tongue

Darth Revan
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Its the End Of the world as we Know it, And I fell Fine....

cool

Darth Revan

PVS
laughing out loud you actually did it! eek! laughing out loud

Darth Revan
big grin

Ronny
Hmm.. I know people in San Francisco cry And chicago and boston and LA

PVS
i live right next to nyc, so i guess i dont have to worry about anyone sad
wont be around to mourn them

CURIOUS22
I live near san fran and vegas sad

KidRock
Ouch..sucks for you guys.

hh?
it doesn't matter, world end in 2008.

mayans are never wrong

no expression

SlipknoT
It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine... band Damn You beat me to it sad

CURIOUS22
Originally posted by hh?

mayans are never wrong

no expression

mayans? im not sure i understand

Bardock42
Does anyone else love Thread names that are REM songs...I certainly do....

SlipknoT
Man on the moon....

hh?
Originally posted by Bardock42
Does anyone else love Thread names that are REM songs...I certainly do....

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Bardock42
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Man on the moon....

I was more thinking aboot (It's been a) Bad day....or....Losing my Religion (now that would be a good title for some of the members here)..

Deano
Originally posted by hh?

mayans are never wrong

no expression

2012 actually
there calender ends on dec 21st 2012 big grin

hh?
Originally posted by Deano
2012 actually
there calender ends on dec 21st 2012 big grin

son of a ***** i was wrong sad

better go cut my wrists stick out tongue

laughing

no expression

Deano
Originally posted by hh?
son of a ***** i was wrong sad

better go cut my wrists stick out tongue

laughing

no expression

cut em good!
stick out tongue

CURIOUS22
what is supposed to happen to the world? flood? sun?

Deano
loads of theorys

planet X is suppose to pass near the earth causing major destruction eg earthquakes, volcanoes

other theorys is that its not gonna be end of the world...but in fact end of times...when sweeping changes are expected to transform all of human consciousness, lifting and accelerating it into new and "higher"states of spiritual awareness and action.

On a planet that has yet to catch up with what Einstein and Planck wrote about 100 years ago, and with the main premise of quantum theory -- that the universe is composed not of solid "realities" of matter, but of frequencies of energy -- and that continues to doubt the infinite creative power of the individual mind, much less of many minds united in the "100th Monkey" paradigm, it's inevitable that most of the early air and scare about 2012 emphasizes the cataclysmic Earth changes that some expect to see, and the profound dislocation of human life in all areas: physical, social, political, economic, cultural. For those who are more interested in the symptoms than in the root thought, these fearful interpretations of the End of Time as "the end of the world" (imagine here the appropriate sound effects of screams, thunder, flames and the trump of doom) naturally evoke the imagery of the last days from Revelations and other sources: natural disasters, war, plague and every other horribly painful thing that fear propagandists can cook up, and their audience can imagine.

The actuality is different. The End of Time does not mean The Horrific Destruction of Everything We Love. It means a change in the nature of time itself, or more likely a change in the way we perceive time as no longer a kind of fluid medium that we live in, like water, or that we move along like a racetrack with birth at the starting block and death at the finish line. Rather, the change is likely to be a more proactive relationship with time as one of the art forms that conscious beings create, and that we therefore have the power to change. In other words, time will no longer be something we suffer passively. It will be something that we create and use to our advantage, for the purposes of our individual and collective soul evolution.

Thus some of those who've theorized about this -- and we'll get to a few examples soon -- speculate that in 2012 we evolve or "ascend" into the 5th Dimension, bypassing the 4th dimension of time, so that we are no longer at the effect of time, but can use it as a kind of artist's medium.

Deano
http://www.13moon.com/prophecy%20page.htm

CURIOUS22
wow

SlipknoT
Damn Deano, Damn.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by PVS
rumors have flied about smuggled suitcase sized bombs for over a decade.
i pray its not true, and worldnetdaily isnt a very reliable newsource and certainly bias...but i would never dare to call it all bullshit either sad
good thing we have Jack Bauer on our side yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.