Doesnt get any closer than this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Logan 87
Batman
Wolverine
Spiderman

Vs

Cyclops
Venom
Nightwing

On day Prep

CorderaMitchell
Dude no prep, Cyke and venom win.

Venom owns spiderman, Cyclops owns wolverine and batman.

The few times that spiderman beat venom was when he went beserk on him killing an innocent.

Make it balanced, put a projectile type against Cyclops.

Logan 87
Any ideas

Logan 87
Originally posted by Logan 87
Batman
Wolverine
Spiderman

Vs

Cyclops
Venom
Nightwing

Day of prep each

Logan 87
Cant Spidey Dodge, and shoot web from a far, or web his visor.

CorderaMitchell
Hmmm give me some time, I want to say batman can do it, but give me a sec.

Logan 87
Batman
Wolverine
Spiderman

Vs

Cyclops
Venom
Nightwing

Wolverine guts Nightwing, Spidey dodges and webs cykes visor(its not like cyke using his full optic blast with no shades) they are all like in character. Batman Uses sonics on Venom while throwing explosives.

Or batman Owns Nightwing and Wolverine Holds off Venom untill Batman gets there.

DarkCrawler
Cyclops beats Wolverine

Venom beats Spider-Man

Cyclops, Nightwing and Venom beat Batman.

CorderaMitchell
Wolverine doesn't gut heroes, and yep he would more than likely beat nightwing..

dominic/wolf
cyclops would get murder by wolvie bat would beat venom colse call with spidey and nightwing

DarkCrawler
Nono, Cyclops would kill Wolverine with ease. Read comics, then post here.

http://img152.exs.cx/img152/7450/wolverinevscyclops6az.gif

Logan 87
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Nono, Cyclops would kill Wolverine with ease. Read comics, then post here.

http://img152.exs.cx/img152/7450/wolverinevscyclops6az.gif

Lol hell no, that was funny pic but still, Wolverine fights guys that shoot crap. It wont be easy for Cyclops to win but I guess he would.

CorderaMitchell
Cyclops kills wolverine 10/10 times, period.

Cyclops without his visors, can touch the moon, wolverine goes back and back.

Your arguments are "he fought xxxx", this is a debate. We are going by the chance of wolverine going near cyclops, he's deadly accurate.

DarkCrawler
I have an comic where Cyclops is in room with thirty full-armed men. He disarms them all by shooting one blast that bounces off the walls and hits the weapons but not the opponents themselves. He will definitely hit Wolverine.

Logan 87
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Cyclops kills wolverine 10/10 times, period.

Cyclops without his visors, can touch the moon, wolverine goes back and back.

Your arguments are "he fought xxxx", this is a debate. We are going by the chance of wolverine going near cyclops, he's deadly accurate.

Well if I cant compare then dont say he hit the moon in one comic, or he killed a sentinal or stuff.

DarkCrawler
No but you say that Wolverine has beaten a guy who shoots stuff. That doesn't mean that he could beat Cyclops...

CorderaMitchell
Well if I cant compare then dont say he hit the moon in one comic, or he killed a sentinal or stuff.

I'm giving an example of RANGE, if you told me he has an indestructable metal, I would agree.

Saying wolverine beat xxx, who hit xxx, so he wins, doesn't really give anything to argue.

Do you think Logan beats Cyclops 10/10

Logan 87
No but you say that Wolverine has beaten a guy who shoots stuff. That doesn't mean that he could beat Cyclops...

Just saying he ha sthe ability tro. Hes no stranger in fighting guys like that.

CorderaMitchell
Just saying he ha sthe ability tro. Hes no stranger in fighting guys like that.

Everyone CAN beat up someone.

I could beat up bruce lee, that doesn't mean I'll have a good chance of doing so.

Cyclops would cream someone who has to get close, for that matter he's a great fighter too. He's even floored logan with his fists.

Would you still bet on logan?

Logan 87
I'm giving an example of RANGE, if you told me he has an indestructable metal, I would agree.

Saying wolverine beat xxx, who hit xxx, so he wins, doesn't really give anything to argue.

Do you think Logan beats Cyclops 10/10

I didnt say, so he wins, im saying that he could handle that type of stuff.

He does not Beat Wolverine 10/10 im sure of that.

If cyclops had Wolverines crazy mind set then he just takes off his Visor and deystroys the world. Wolverine can gut Cyclops. Out of 10 im not sure but Cyclops aint pulling a 10/10

CorderaMitchell
How is he gutting cyclops, if he can't come close?

Does woolverine have the ability to draw people near him?

Cyclops wins 10/10

xmarksthespot
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/Cyke.jpg

CorderaMitchell
Hey X!! I've missed you how's it been?

xmarksthespot
Not bad. Back at uni, so I've got less free time on my hands sad

Logan 87
Cyclops had his beams dodges before, and if he uses to much powert he kills every one, witch is out of his plan. Also he has to pree the stupid button on his head, witch I think would of been better if it was on his hand.

CorderaMitchell
ANd he can do all of that before wolverine gets near him..
Wolverine isn't faster than cyclops beams.

I have a gun and you don't, figure it out.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Not bad. Back at uni, so I've got less free time on my hands sad

its cool, i love ya, you my boy... cool

DarkCrawler
Cyclops has floored the floor with X-Team that included Rogue, Shadowcat, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Lockheed AND Wolverine and only suffered few broken bones. This fight would go like in Ultimate X-Men. Logan is not fast enough to dodge Cyclops's blasts.

Cyclops wins 10/10 unless they start without no distance. And Cyclops would have chance then too.

DarkCrawler
Cyclops had his beams dodges before, and if he uses to much powert he kills every one, witch is out of his plan. Also he has to pree the stupid button on his head, witch I think would of been better if it was on his hand.

He has been pressing that stupid button for 30 years, I think he would have the practice to press it before Wolverine can reach him...

Logan 87
ANd he can do all of that before wolverine gets near him..
Wolverine isn't faster than cyclops beams.

I have a gun and you don't, figure it out.

Yeah I got healing Factor and cyclops beams are a laser, so when wolverines runs Cyclops shoots , wolvie take sthe pain and guts him .

xmarksthespot
Cyclops has floored the floor with X-Team that included Rogue, Shadowcat, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Lockheed AND Wolverine and only suffered few broken bones. This fight would go like in Ultimate X-Men. Logan is not fast enough to dodge Cyclops's blasts.

Cyclops wins 10/10 unless they start without no distance. And Cyclops would have chance then too.

I would say these days Shadowcat could kill Cyke if she wanted to. I can't remember if his beams affect her but they shouldn't.

Anyway unless they start standing right next to each other Cyke would win. How close are they here?...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/CykeblastWolve.jpg

Dark Thor
Cant Spidey Dodge, and shoot web from a far, or web his visor.

yeah, peter would take away cyclop's visor away from him but then the blasts would go awry

Logan 87
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I would say these days Shadowcat could kill Cyke if she wanted to. I can't remember if his beams affect her but they shouldn't.

Anyway unless they start standing right next to each other Cyke would win. How close are they here?...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/anticryste/CykeblastWolve.jpg

Yeah post when wolverine looks stupid lol.

Even in that pic, Wolverine survived, and was off guard. The man woke up and pressed the button, who realy would know.

Logan 87
Originally posted by Dark Thor
yeah, peter would take away cyclop's visor away from him but then the blasts would go awry

Web his Visor so he cant see where he shooting not take it off.

CorderaMitchell
Yeah I got healing Factor and cyclops beams are a laser, so when wolverines runs Cyclops shoots , wolvie take sthe pain and guts him .

Wolverine isn't taking a blast like that, he shoots over and over, again until logan is defeated, logan isn't outrunning a beam.

Cyclops blasts are concussive, like a fist.

Cyke wins 10/10.

CorderaMitchell
Yeah post when wolverine looks stupid lol.

Even in that pic, Wolverine survived, and was off guard. The man woke up and pressed the button, who realy would know.

Wolverine was defeated, and to answer your question x. Wolverine lost to cyke with his fists. The man hands it to the xmen sometimes.

DarkCrawler

*sigh* More evidence that you don't know anything about comics. Cyclops blasts are not "laser", they are puncturing force. Imagine being hit by tiny little trucks in every cells in your body. That is how Cyclops blasts feel.

Logan 87
Ok Wolverine gets Smacked into a wall , for away from Cyclops, then Cyclops trys to find the man on where he smacked him, and thats where wolverines senses kick in and guts Cyclops with stealth.

Dark Thor
Web his Visor so he cant see where he shooting not take it off.

no, if he webs it, cyclops optic blasts would burn through the web

DarkCrawler
laughing out loud

You are really out from options, are you?

Wolverine get's smacked to wall. Cyclops has known Wolverine for 25 years. He is not going to get close to a man who could gut him like an fish in close combat. Cyclops just hits him with enough force to knock Wolverine out.

CorderaMitchell
Ok Wolverine gets Smacked into a wall , for away from Cyclops, then Cyclops trys to find the man on where he smacked him, and thats where wolverines senses kick in and guts Cyclops with stealth.

Wolverine turns invisible?

He would at least be incapacitated shortly from an adequate blast, he couldn't possibly just get right up.

His skeleton really works against him, because metal THAT hard does little against the damage type or Cyclops, his flesh takes it.

Logan 87
Originally posted by Dark Thor
no, if he webs it, cyclops optic blasts would burn through the web

He would be blind for a while. He not going to just Blast like a mainic to take it off. Spiderman has Spider Sense as well, so He not going to Smack Fast Spidey that easy.

CorderaMitchell
But he can adjust it to a lower setting.

dominic/wolf
ok wolvie killed cyclops in the danger room before as a matter of fact hes taken out the whole team . tommorow people read it

Logan 87
That takes a little bit of time, Spidey knocking him out.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
ok wolvie killed cyclops in the danger room before as a matter of fact hes taken out the whole team . tommorow people read it

No, wolverine was souped up.

Cyke has beaten the team WITH wolveirne, and so has spiderman.

Cyke has beat him in hand2hand, how can wolverine beat Cyclops.

Logan 87
Wolverine Berserk .

CorderaMitchell
beserk what, he isn't beating cyclops.

Onikirimaru
One day of prep? Batman team wins easily. This is what happens.

Batman: Ok, what we got?
Spiderman: Venom is weak to sonic attacks
Wolverine: Cyclops shoots beam out of his eyes
Batman: Ok, Alfred take thes guys measurements for Bat suits, Im going to call up some friends and make a supersonic blaster devices.

Nightwing: Ok, what we got?
Cyclops: Wolverine has a super healing factor and unbreakable bones, and claws
Venom: We are venom!
Nightwing: Um, ok. *looks around his apartment* Let me call Bruce up and ask him.....
Bruce: Im not helping you.....

Batman uses the supersonic device to blow venom out of the fight in the first few moments. Then using smoke bombs and toys, can easily disorient Cyclops, while Wolverine sneaks up on him and guys him. Spiderman takes pictures for the Daily Bugle. Nightwing stands there and looks stupid as his mentor Schools him one last time.

Logan 87
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
One day of prep? Batman team wins easily. This is what happens.

Batman: Ok, what we got?
Spiderman: Venom is weak to sonic attacks
Wolverine: Cyclops shoots beam out of his eyes
Batman: Ok, Alfred take thes guys measurements for Bat suits, Im going to call up some friends and make a supersonic blaster devices.

Nightwing: Ok, what we got?
Cyclops: Wolverine has a super healing factor and unbreakable bones, and claws
Venom: We are venom!
Nightwing: Um, ok. *looks around his apartment* Let me call Bruce up and ask him.....
Bruce: Im not helping you.....

Batman uses the supersonic device to blow venom out of the fight in the first few moments. Then using smoke bombs and toys, can easily disorient Cyclops, while Wolverine sneaks up on him and guys him. Spiderman takes pictures for the Daily Bugle. Nightwing stands there and looks stupid as his mentor Schools him one last time.

Thats the funniest shit I ever read. Venom: We are venom! lolll thats funny

DarkCrawler
Yeah, they win with prep, but without prep they will lose.

Good post, Onikirimaru. big grin

CorderaMitchell
Prep they win, easily, was there prep?

I cant remember.

Quick Freeze
one day prep: spidey tells bats all venom's weaknesses. and they own the three.

no prep: venom takes out every and cyclops cleans up.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by dominic/wolf

Haha. Nice try, amigo. I have that issue. That's a training simulation. Wolverine is fighting in HIS MIND. All you see are images of what Wolverine is doing the X-men in his mind.

Never actually happened! Wow, now that was pretty bad. Using a mind-projected training simulation as evidence that Wolverine is God.

Now I really do believe there is some factory out there, just spewing out Wolverine Fanboys.

Creshosk
Cyke and Venom's team take this. . .

Metalmanx
I'm actually still REALLY torn as to what will happen in this fight. Like the title says, this is REALLY close.

I'll keep thinking.

ZephroCarnelian
I thikn the agruments put forth in faver of Cyke's team are more convincing so far.

And as to how he clears his visor if it gets webbing on it....?

He looks upwards. smile

In a non-prep fight.... Cyclops destroys the other team.

In prep.... Bats does the same. big grin

Onikirimaru
Yes, Im beleive with no prep, with them like in the line at McDonalds when suddenly the teams start fighting, its much closer, but with prep the Venom/Cyclops team has too many weaknesses that they can exploit.

Batman Wins
Batman hops in his Batmobile and runs over Nightwing, shoots missles at cyclops, and Venom. With or with out prep time Batman Wins. They all go to the movies after.

teddygreen17
Really not that close - Venom can assume almost any form he overcume all humans or mutant w/out long range blasts. WOLVERINE DOWN
There aint no blockin a blast from cyclops - BATMAN DOWN
ALL THREE CONVERGE ON SPIDERMAN - especially VENOM and look
3-0

Batman Wins
Batman Whoops the whole team. Venom is a ***** when he sees sonics. Spiderman Has Spider sense to dodge Cyclops andweb him in a position that if he uses his blast he would kill people.. Wolverine will take care of Nightwing, and they all call it a night.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Haha. Nice try, amigo. I have that issue. That's a training simulation. Wolverine is fighting in HIS MIND. All you see are images of what Wolverine is doing the X-men in his mind.

Never actually happened! Wow, now that was pretty bad. Using a mind-projected training simulation as evidence that Wolverine is God.

Now I really do believe there is some factory out there, just spewing out Wolverine Fanboys.

I don't know where they spawn from...

DarkCrawler
From Wolverine's sweat...

CorderaMitchell
perhaps..

Onikirimaru
Originally posted by teddygreen17
Really not that close - Venom can assume almost any form he overcume all humans or mutant w/out long range blasts. WOLVERINE DOWN
There aint no blockin a blast from cyclops - BATMAN DOWN
ALL THREE CONVERGE ON SPIDERMAN - especially VENOM and look
3-0

What? Did you ignore prep time and my arguments? How can Venom beat wolverine when a sonic blaster takes him out? How can Cyclops hit anyone when they are using stealth to remain undetected? Cyclops, while his blasts are strong, doesnt posses the ability to never miss. His blasts have been dodged before. Im sure if anyone can do it, Spiderman can. Factor in batmans stealth and Cyclops has got nothing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.