Why does america have to be SO different?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
I mean really No metric system miles instead of kilometers. Footballsoccer?12 hour clock? wacko Driving on the RIGHT side of the streetdrinking laws at 21 sex at 18? I wont beable to understand anything when if I move out of country cry

Masrix
They're different because you touch yourself at night...

dave123
Come to England eek!

Masrix
Originally posted by dave123
Come to England eek!

Englands just as bad as usa...lol Canada!

riku harada
because we want to be special!

and we're stubborn.

truthfully, it's stupid.

dave123
Canada's where it's at yes

But England isn't really all that much like USA no We're European for a start stick out tongue

Ronny
Come to England eek! cry Thats what i want to do. My dad hates the english blink hes all like angry about the Ireland thing and all and hes like you should be pround of your heritage, being from southern ireland should make you pround wacko

Masrix
Canada's where it's at yes

But England isn't really all that much like USA no We're European for a start stick out tongue

True, europe women are hot and sexy, americas are fat and greasy.....What the f**k?

Ronny
Originally posted by Masrix
True, europe women are hot and sexy, americas are fat and greasy.....What the f**k? I BEG YOUR PARDON! mad

dave123
True, europe women are hot and sexy, americas are fat and greasy.....What the f**k? European woman ARE hot and sexy... except the British ones stick out tongue What you're thinking of is mainly in Spain, and those areas...

Masrix
Originally posted by Ronny
I BEG YOUR PARDON! mad
Sorry, i thoght i made it clear. Ill help you out ok?

AMERICANS = Fat, Greasy McD Eaters

Euorpe= HOT Girls

Canada= BEER

Fionnuala
European woman ARE hot and sexy... except the British ones stick out tongue What you're thinking of is mainly in Spain, and those areas...

schmoll

dave123
cry Thats what i want to do. My dad hates the english blink hes all like angry about the Ireland thing and all and hes like you should be pround of your heritage, being from southern ireland should make you pround wacko Tell him to get with the times schmoll

Masrix
European woman ARE hot and sexy... except the British ones stick out tongue What you're thinking of is mainly in Spain, and those areas... Yeah, your right

dave123
Originally posted by Fionnuala
schmoll flirt you're clearly not British m'dear wink

Ronny

Euorpe= HOT Girls

Canada= BEER For one, I am an american woman, you are sterotyping. I do not eat McDonalds i think it is the most revolting thing on the planet, I shower dayly and im 120 pound and in amazing shape mad Watch your tounge if you wish to keep it young man!

dave123

Euorpe= HOT Girls

Canada= BEER So we're comparing american chicks, with european chicks, with canadian drink? stick out tongue

Fionnuala
I'm proud of being half Irish happy ..I have an Irish passprt rather than an English one big grin

frodo34x
America = Fat
Canada = Empty
Europe = Uber!!! (heck, we invented the word!!!)

Ronny
Tell him to get with the times schmoll I have he just ignored mestick out tongue its quite entertaining yes

dave123
I'm proud of being half Irish happy ..I have an Irish passprt rather than an English one big grin But the English one kicks ass! It's from the Queen eek! And it's all colourfulllllllllllllllll

Ronny
American V schmoll Is that fat to you?

Masrix
For one, I am an american woman, you are sterotyping. I do not eat McDonalds i think it is the most revolting thing on the planet, I shower dayly and im 120 pound and in amazing shape mad Watch your tounge if you wish to keep it young man!

I went to Usa and saw over 120 fat people and like one hot girl, your in the ratio of 1/120, thats really good!

So we're comparing american chicks, with european chicks, with canadian drink? stick out tongue
Yep! Its that good

Masrix
American V schmoll Is that fat to you? Thats pretty damn hot..

Ronny
I went to Usa and saw over 120 fat people and like one hot girl, your in the ratio of 1/120, thats really good!

Yep! Its that good The majority of America is lazy, I'm one of the few who give a **** erm Its really cruel how you stero type though,There are ALOT of fat people in europe

dave123
Thats pretty damn hot.. rolling on floor laughing

Ronny
Thats pretty damn hot.. and its pretty damn Irish/American yes See i pwned you

Fionnuala
But the English one kicks ass! It's from the Queen eek! And it's all colourfulllllllllllllllll Irish involves much complication and delays....I love Irishiness happyOriginally posted by dave123
flirt you're clearly not British m'dear wink Nope...I'm a mongrel cry ...Irish, American and English

Masrix
The majority of America is lazy, I'm one of the few who give a **** erm Its really cruel how you stero type though,There are ALOT of fat people in europe

Not really, ive been to spain, germany, scotland and there really isnt that many,,

dave123
Irish involves much complication and delays....I love Irishiness happy Nope...I'm a mongrel cry ...Irish, American and English Just out of interest, how much of each?

Jana
European woman ARE hot and sexy... except the British ones stick out tongue What you're thinking of is mainly in Spain, and those areas...
German too flirt

American V schmoll Is that fat to you?
Damn, Ronny, looking good! thumb up yes

Fionnuala
Just out of interest, how much of each? Half Irish and a quater of the others....but don't tell anyone..I'll get chucked out of the country ninja

dave123
Half Irish... that would explain the cruddy passport stick out tongue

Ronny
Originally posted by Jana
German too flirt

Damn, Ronny, looking good! thumb up yes flirt Thanks

Germany is teh Sexors. My uncle went there and took a buttload of picture, its pretty awesome

dave123
Holland is where the ho's are at yes

Ronny
Half Irish... that would explain the cruddy passport stick out tongue i dont even have a passport erm ive never been out of country

Fionnuala
Half Irish... that would explain the cruddy passport stick out tongue icon5 ...disgraceful..schmoll

Masrix
I like all eurpoean contries, very clean, Some usa states are cool too....Florida, california, some others.

Ronny
Im making scones droolio

Fionnuala
I've been to Florida..it's a great place...yes

Jana
flirt Thanks

Germany is teh Sexors. My uncle went there and took a buttload of picture, its pretty awesome
Yea, I like it. happy

You should get your passport than and visit me some time. flirt1

frodo34x
German too flirt

Damn, Ronny, looking good! thumb up yes
German girls = t3h hot.

Ronny
I live in california happy

Ronny
Yea, I like it. happy

You should get your passport than and visit me some time. flirt1 I should get a passport period stick out tongue

Masrix
California, thats probley where i saw the most skinny people, flordia has alot of fat people lol...

Jana
I should get a passport period stick out tongue

huh Ok, I didn't get it. embarrasment

Jana
Originally posted by frodo34x
German girls = t3h hot.
Thanks. wink

dave123
Thanks. wink 100% German, I take it? stick out tongue

Masrix
Germany!! Great place, took my friend there and he got drunk from some beer he stole and he sarted acting like hitler...he went to jail for two nights..... -Random Post- :P

Jana
100% German, I take it? stick out tongue
Yepp, 100% since the 16th century or something. I'm like the perfect Aryan. stick out tongue Not that I'm proud of it.

(No Nazi and no racist at all no2)

Deano
*brit enters the room*

Masrix
Originally posted by Deano
*brit enters the room* Hi, come sit on in

frodo34x
Seriously, I (and everyone else on my German Exchange with me) absolutely loved going to Germany. The girls were good, the weather was good, the food was good, and most of all:

You can buy beer at age 16 big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Deano
hey everyone..
i hate ze germans!!
lol joke...i love everyone..all one all equal...

Jana

Yea, that was what attracted most to join the exchange, wasn't it? wink

dave123
I look like some little 8 yr old from the Hitler youth on my passport stick out tongue

Jana
I look like some little 8 yr old from the Hitler youth on my passport stick out tongue

laughing Tsstss, with side parting in blond and all? eek!

dave123
blond.... side parting... kinda looking to one side embarrasment

frodo34x
Yea, that was what attracted most to join the exchange, wasn't it? wink Quite openly, yes.

*Danii*
Seriously, I (and everyone else on my German Exchange with me) absolutely loved going to Germany. The girls were good, the weather was good, the food was good, and most of all:

Isnt it 14? Or is that sex?

Jana
blond.... side parting... kinda looking to one side embarrasment
That is so not sexy. eek!
But I'm sure, that changed a lot. wink

Jana
Originally posted by *Danii*
Isnt it 14? Or is that sex?
Nope, sixteen is correct. yes
Hell there are enough drunk kids already. erm

dave123
That was like almost 10 years ago stick out tongue For a start, I've lost a lot of my blondliness cry

*Danii*

I wouldnt worry, I actually look like a refugee in mine. Its hard to explain but i do. . . confused

Ronny
huh Ok, I didn't get it. embarrasment i dont have one stick out tongue

*Danii*
Nope, sixteen is correct. yes
Hell there are enough drunk kids already. erm

Ah I wondered. happy

I might have been thinking of Belgium. . . confused

Jana
That was like almost 10 years ago stick out tongue For a start, I've lost a lot of my blondliness cry
Ow, .. I'm.. I don't know what to say confused I'm sorry.

dave123
S'cool stick out tongue It kinda goes back if I spend long enough in the sun big grin

Jana
i dont have one stick out tongue
I didn't get why there stood 'period' behind it. Ah, my lack of comprehension is to blame on my lack of school.....ok, ...yea right... fine.... *cough*

HOLIDAYS. eek!

Jana
S'cool stick out tongue It kinda goes back if I spend long enough in the sun big grin

Alright than. happy I have no idea what you look like, but.. fits you well. xD

dave123
merci winkiss

frodo34x
Isnt it 14? Or is that sex? Emma, stop getting having beer and having sex mixed. There is a difference stick out tongue

Ronny
I didn't get why there stood 'period' behind it. Ah, my lack of comprehension is to blame on my lack of school.....ok, ...yea right... fine.... *cough*

HOLIDAYS. eek! like end of sentance thing but morso blink

I go back to school on the tenth

Ronny
Emma, stop getting having beer and having sex mixed. There is a difference stick out tongue what about having a beer while having sex?

Jana
merci winkiss
De rien diva

Ronny
That was like almost 10 years ago stick out tongue For a start, I've lost a lot of my blondliness cry I was blonde.. then i dyed it.. no expression now im not

dave123
De rien diva Sorry, my limit of foreign languages ends here happy

dave123
I was blonde.. then i dyed it.. no expression now im not Each to their own yes

frodo34x
what about having a beer while having sex? That's OK, depending on your choice of position.

Jana
like end of sentance thing but morso blink

I go back to school on the tenth

My condolences. I don't know exactly how long I will have holidays. But like 4 weeks and a few days or something. happy

Jana
what about having a beer while having sex?
Don't like beer too much. no

Ronny
Each to their own yes I look better in red big grin

Red hair is teh sex raver

Ronny
Don't like beer too much. no I dont drink big grin makes peole do stupid things and get hung over... and i can do stupid things on my own thanks yes laughing

Jana
Sorry, my limit of foreign languages ends here happy
And mine right after what I said..at least for French. It meant 'you're welcome'.

*Danii*
Emma, stop getting having beer and having sex mixed. There is a difference stick out tongue

Damnit. . .

The beer and sex sounds good tho. laughing out loud

dave123
I look better in red big grin

Red hair is teh sex raver flirt it can be a very sexy colour indeed wink

dave123
And mine right after what I said..at least for French. It meant 'you're welcome'. I guessed that, but didn't know it happy

Jana
I dont drink big grin makes peole do stupid things and get hung over... and i can do stupid things on my own thanks yes laughing

Yepp! yes Good attitude. I always get my emotional break down, so I try not to drink at all. Not that I drank much before, though. happy

Jana
I guessed that, but didn't know it happy
*high fives* wink

frodo34x
Damnit. . .

The beer and sex sounds good tho. laughing out loud I'm assuming this is with Mr Alex?

*hopes it isn't me shes thinking of*

dave123
*high fives* wink *high cinq's* wink see what I did there?

Jana
*high cinq's* wink see what I did there?
eek! Amazing!

dave123
And now that seriously is where my 2 years of French comes to an end embarrasment

Ronny
Yepp! yes Good attitude. I always get my emotional break down, so I try not to drink at all. Not that I drank much before, though. happy i drank a sip of beer stick out tongue siiick

Jana
And now that seriously is where my 2 years of French comes to an end embarrasment
I had four and there is not much more left.. embarrasment embarrasment

i drank a sip of beer stick out tongue siiick
Right you are. yes But don't tell Pascal, I coincidentally know, that you know him. stick out tongue .. I mean eezy45, if you know any other Pascals. He loves that disgusting stuff. ^^

Ronny

Right you are. yes But don't tell Pascal, I coincidentally know, that you know him. stick out tongue .. I mean eezy45, if you know any other Pascals. He loves that disgusting stuff. ^^ Yea I think hes the only Pascal i know stick out tongue.. And I wont tell him, don't worry. Cheers for no acholic drinks!

Jana
Yea I think hes the only Pascal i know stick out tongue.. And I wont tell him, don't worry. Cheers for no acholic drinks!

Ok, I had no idea. ^^
Yea, cheers! cool

Btw - I do have to say, your sig is sexeh. droolio

Ronny
Ok, I had no idea. ^^
Yea, cheers! cool

Btw - I do have to say, your sig is sexeh. droolio Totally droolioi love da Chris Evans

dave123

English is more than enough droolio

Jana
Totally droolioi love da Chris Evans
That I don't know, who that is..doesn't matter right? embarrasment Oh man, sometimes I think I live under a rock.
But he is frickin hot. Hmmm shifty and designer sheets. droolio

F*ck,.. wanna help me mopping? The floor is wet from all the drooling again. embarrasment

Ronny
That I don't know, who that is..doesn't matter right? embarrasment Oh man, sometimes I think I live under a rock.
But he is frickin hot. Hmmm shifty and designer sheets. droolio

F*ck,.. wanna help me mopping? The floor is wet from all the drooling again. embarrasment Designer sheets droolio lets just hope they dont get to stained http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon5.gif

*helps mop up the drool*

Jana
English is more than enough droolio
Yepp, my bit of English and German has been enough so far for me. happy

Ronny
Uber eek! thats all the german i know

dave123
what about NEIN?

Jana
Designer sheets droolio lets just hope they dont get to stained http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon5.gif

*helps mop up the drool*
True. Those things want to be reused..I think.. shifty

Ok, designer sheets and some chocolate,.. designer chocolate. eek! hmmm

Jana

Ronny
what about NEIN? well yea.. but how could i say no to someone in german if i dont know what theyre askingme

dave123
well yea.. but how could i say no to someone in german if i dont know what theyre askingme "Ja" will suffice wink

Ronny

Ronny
True. Those things want to be reused..I think.. shifty

Ok, designer sheets and some chocolate,.. designer chocolate. eek! hmmm eek! And designer hot boy!

Ronny
"Ja" will suffice wink I wish i had babelfish in my brain

Jana
Whats Ja? Yes? stick out tongue

Yepp. wink

Ronny

Jana
eek! And designer hot boy!
Niiice. droolio

Am I drooling again, am I drooling again? *mops hysterically* embarrasment

Jana

dave123
Whats Ja? Yes? stick out tongue Ja happy

Ronny
Niiice. droolio

Am I drooling again, am I drooling again? *mops hysterically* embarrasment *drowns* droolio

Ronny
You're good, now the swear words:

Arschloch, Idiot, Trottel, Wichser, Bastard.... yes eek! what do those all mean?

Jana
*drowns* stick out tongue
laughing *saves* or you'll miss all the fun.. wink the designer fun.

Jana
eek! what do those all mean?
I edited. embarrasment Trottel is just like idiot not too insulting. Wichser is stronger but I don't know how to explain.^^
And Arschloch is assshole. happy

Ronny
Designer Condoms dont forget protection http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon5.gif

droolio hehe that was le funny

dave123
i guessed the archloch one smart

Jana
Designer Condoms dont forget protection http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon5.gif

droolio hehe that was le funny
Hehe! Yea, designer condoms.. hm, you know, we should start a business like this. eek! droolio

With an own mopping crew....

Jana
i guessed the archloch one smart
*gives cookie* Good job. yes

Ronny
I edited. embarrasment Trottel is just like idiot not too insulting. Wichser is stronger but I don't know how to explain.^^
And Arschloch is assshole. happy awesome eek!

dave123
*gives cookie* Good job. yes Nice and patronising droolio

Ronny
Hehe! Yea, designer condoms.. hm, you know, we should start a business like this. eek! droolio

With an own mopping crew.... Great idea eek! What could we call it?1eye

Jana
awesome eek!
Maybe you can use them some time. big grin Come to Germany! ^^

a1hsauce
I mean really No metric system miles instead of kilometers. Footballsoccer?12 hour clock? wacko Driving on the RIGHT side of the streetdrinking laws at 21 sex at 18? I wont beable to understand anything when if I move out of country cry
cause we have money confused

Jana
Great idea eek! What could we call it?1eye
Hmm, I don't know.. how about
Ronny and Jana - designed.
Or
nrfpiawehtpoieqptiewahgporwa
Or
Stylish-ness-ish-designer-ish-ness

Any suggestions?

Jana
Originally posted by a1hsauce
cause we have money confused
Heya Allyn! eek! How are you?

dave123
nrfpiawehtpoieqptiewahgporwa? thumb up

Jana
thumb up
diva

Ronny
Maybe you can use them some time. big grin Come to Germany! ^^ eek! woohoo, i shall!

as soon as i get some money blink

Ronny
Hmm, I don't know.. how about
Ronny and Jana - designed.
Or
nrfpiawehtpoieqptiewahgporwa
Or
Stylish-ness-ish-designer-ish-ness

Any suggestions? Fat bald Russian guy Ltd. eek!

a1hsauce
Heya Allyn! eek! How are you?
eek! you changed your name

Jana
eek! woohoo, i shall!

as soon as i get some money blink

eek!

I'll wait.... sad

Or I'll come to America and we'll shout all the swear words out loud everywhere and no one will understand. happy

Jana
Fat bald Russian guy Ltd. eek!
Damn, .. ok, yours is not topable.

Unless.... Fat bald Russian guy with hair on the teeth Ltd. ?

eek!

dave123
Why LTD? stick out tongue you want a good old PLC yes

Jana
eek! you changed your name
Just a little bit. .... wink

You didn't! eek!

a1hsauce
lol nope not yet...wat time is it there?

Jana
Why LTD? stick out tongue you want a good old PLC yes
What do both of them actually mean? huh

Ronny
Damn, .. ok, yours is not topable.

Unless.... Fat bald Russian guy with hair on the teeth Ltd. ?

eek! eek! YESH! and we can open shoips in random places with no sugnificance and everything.. like Utah

Jana
lol nope not yet...wat time is it there?
It's 1:04 AM now and I'm tired. stick out tongue
What'S your time?

Ronny
What do both of them actually mean? huh LTD is limited

a1hsauce
its 4:06 here...and are you ladies really gonna open up a fat russian greasy man company confused

Jana
LTD is limited

Ah, ok thanks. I have much to learn I see. bag

dave123
What do both of them actually mean? huh I dunno, I didn't take business big grin

Jana
its 4:06 here...and are you ladies really gonna open up a fat russian greasy man company confused
That was the plan! Don't you like designer sheets? droolio

Ronny
Ah, ok thanks. I have much to learn I see. bag At least you can speak two languages laughing out loud

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>