Qui-Gon & Count Dooku & ROTS Obi-Wan vs. NJO Luke and OT Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
they duel on Kamino

Darth_Janus
NJO Luke loses because the horde of KMC fanboys knock him down trying to blow him, and OT Vader gets grossed out and kills himself. NJO Luke sucks, he is soooo cheap.

Dark Thor
lol

MAKASHIMAN
Luke is cool but not #1 jedi cool. Go yoda big grin

Darth Zenemij
Qui-Gon & Count Dooku & ROTS Obi-Wan pwn this one.

Great Vengeance
NJO lukes defeats all 3 while vader sips a soda.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
NJO lukes defeats all 3 while vader sips a soda.

How does he drink with that Dark Helmet on?

Fishy
Luke and Vader do win...

Well actually, Vader would probably die pretty fast. The three Jedi could probably hold their ground against Luke possibly take him out. Although I have my doubts

Luke Is Better
how is luke cheap. he pretty much tought himself the force by himself and is the best jedi ever is that whats cheap?

darthrevan89
Luke Is Worse

Darth Windu
Originally posted by Luke Is Better
how is luke cheap. he pretty much tought himself the force by himself and is the best jedi ever is that whats cheap?

*cough* fanboy *cough*

Nai Fohl
Well...

I think OT Vader is better than Maul so he might be able to kill Qui-Gon quite fast.

Leaving
OT Vader vs ROTS Obi-Wan
NJO Luke vs Count Dooku

OT Vader has a good chance to take Obi-Wan on his own. He has more pratice in lightsaber combat and more experience with the force than ROTS Anakin and his suit can partly withstand lightsaber attacks (seen in ESB). Still that would be a long fight.

NJO Luke will take Dooku and that will not take as much time as the fight Vader vs Obi-Wan so you have Obi-Wan facing both Skywalkers and he gets killed there.

Fishy
What would Obi be doing while Vader is facing QGJ?

darthsith19
Okay, Vader gets pawned by Obi while the others hold back Luke. Obi starts to fight Luke too and Luke gets pawned.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Illustrious
How does he drink with that Dark Helmet on?

Ah, I forgot about this post.

Here ya go, Illustrious!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.