hulk question.(vs)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Diamond
so what would happen if savage hulk punched wolverine in the stomach as hard as he could. add more characters to this if you wish.

Hulk Power
He would splatter Wolverine's guts and then Wolverine would heal. It would take wolverine a while to heal though.

Logan 87
Arm wrestle Superman.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by Logan 87
Arm wrestle Superman.

What the f**k? What the hell does that have to do with anything? What the f**k?

CorderaMitchell
If wolveirne's guts splatter he dies, he can't live through excessive blood loss, OR loss of organs.
Some want to say that.

Dr. Diamond
i agree with CM but not with HP

masterbruce
I agree with HP but not with CM

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by masterbruce
I agree with HP but not with CM

He cannot survive organs like the kidneys and liver leaving his body.

He can survive them being smashed though.

Hulk Power
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell

And when did we say that Hulk was going to remove his organs? What the f**k? We never said that. We said that Hulk would SMASH his organs, not REMOVE his organs. You contradicted yourself Cordera.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell

It depends on what wolverine we're talking about actually CM. With adamantium it would be a struggle for him to survive but i think he could just pull through because Sabretooth has suvived been totally gutted by wolverine when Sabretooth had adamantium, he then had the adamantium removed by apocalypse to give to wolverine and yet he survived that ordeal. Adamantium is a foreign body and their healing factors efficiency are reduced by quite a bit in an effort to combat the "intrusion". So bone claw wolverine would almost certainly survive as well if the Xavier protocols are anything to go by. Xavier said that its possible that wolverine in his bone claw form could regenrate from his brain stem or something to that nature. I'll check on that.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Hulk Power
And when did we say that Hulk was going to remove his organs? What the f**k? We never said that. We said that Hulk would SMASH his organs, not REMOVE his organs. You contradicted yourself Cordera.
Thats what I'm saying, you didn't say that, I was restating myself.

leonidas
hulk could take what remains and toss it in the river. as far as i know wolvie himself admitted drowning is one sure way to kill him.

CorderaMitchell
He isn't surviving organs, not the standard adamantium one...

Solidus Snake
if hulk hit wolvie as hard as he could (as was said in the topic question), he would obliterate his body. only the skeleton would remain, everything else would be paste. his brain everything.

CorderaMitchell
Yea, he's toast by that meaning alone...

Dr. Diamond
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
if hulk hit wolvie as hard as he could (as was said in the topic question), he would obliterate his body. only the skeleton would remain, everything else would be paste. his brain everything. thank you solidus i can see why you are called the general.

Never
Originally posted by Hulk Power
He would splatter Wolverine's guts and then Wolverine would heal. It would take wolverine a while to heal though.

Yeah, right. More like reduce his skeleton to ashes or knock his skin clean off of his bones.

People tend to forget that adamantium tipped needles have broken on Hulk's skin. He has also inadvertently and purposely cracked solid adamantium.

Wolverine's skeleton is laced with adamantium. He is not a solid block of adamantium. No way in hell would he survive a blow from a cat who has hoisted 150 billion tons.

Heh @ Wolverine now being able to regenerate from a brain stem. Christ. One day a full jolt of poison from a brood queen makes him keel over; the next, a dose of poison in a cup of tea knocks him out; the next day Elektra punches two holes through his lungs and he does not recover for a good minute; now he might be able to regenerate from a brain stem.

A little consistency please, Marvel writers?

Edit: did not see Snakes' response.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.