Song about Snape

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Saberstylemasta
TO the tune of AC/DC's "You shook me all night long"

He was a sly machine
He kept his concious clen
He was the best dang liar that I eva seen
Without a sign in his eyes
He told monsterous lies
Ignoring Accusations, and countless sighs
With a bad charactor(pronounced care-act-air)
Had me gagging for fresh air
He shouldn't have gone, but he was alredy there
And the kids were cryin
Teachers were sighing
while Snape was lying,
cuz dumbledore was dying whern you

*ucked the whole school up
yeah you. *ucked the whole school up.

Saberstylemasta
Yes, I'm aware, It kinda sux, but hey, it just randomly came to me.

I can see no one has said anything about it.

Hermione202
hahahahahahahahahahaha

that was so funny.good sond you write there!

Saberstylemasta
AWESOME! I have now pleased people who I don't know (personally) with my lyrics! Ya, i wright songs, books, made a coupla fan fics, but nobody outsdie my close ring of friends and my family have reviewed them.

Yes, this is my own work, I didn't copy it off somebody else.

Hermione202
you make up your own songs? congrads.

(the HBP party is going really well . *adds slyly :and funny , for you and George)

Saberstylemasta
If you guys ever see an Eric Popek, and he's famous for something, that's me (my pen name is Perry Augustas, and I am also known as the Biker)

DanFan4000
ah ha

ladygrim
laughing out loud

Saberstylemasta
WOW! Even though only 4 of the 60 some people who read this replied, I haven't gotten much feedback.

C'mon people, don't be afraid to knock me down a few pegs.

GGgrievous725
you suck donkey balls j/k it was cool

TheSun
I didn't like it.

Hermione202
Originally posted by TheSun
I didn't like it.

*says sarcastically* how wonderful .

LiveAndLetDie
hahahahaha, very awesome!

tigress
Hey Lets bother Snape RAOFLMAO'

bother bother bother bother
eek! eek! laughing Happy Dance

Saberstylemasta
It's a...

Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger MUSHROOM, MUSHROOM!

tigress
I meant the potter puppet pals lol

but I loved the
potterpotterpotterpotterpotterpotterpotterpotterpo
tterpotterpotterpotter
weasley weasley they did

I made a Harry Draco one up too lol

misslilsweetie
lol that was harlious..

tigress
grins

Unicor777
Snape???
He is gone, Harry or Hagrid will kill him. I hope he will suffer.

I want him DEAD

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by Unicor777
Snape???
He is gone, Harry or Hagrid will kill him. I hope he will suffer.

I want him DEAD

is that really a spoiler?

Unicor777
heheh

SlugHorn
nice song Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

NightCrawler341
He's good I tell you.... GOOD! But nice song nonetheless.

ladygrim
smile

DarkC
Nah. But Hagrid vs. Snape would be satisfying to see, Hagrid just charges Snape and brakes his spine...stick out tongue

Unicor777
well Little Snape might be good with magic but Hagrid's fists will tear Snape apart

Saratn
But have you ever thought what would happen if Snape turned out to be on the Order's side, against the Dark Lord????????????????????????????

Unicor777
Yeah I heard that theory, but is simply impossible. Dumbledore asking Snape to kill him? That would be very irresponsible by Dumbledore, leaving the whole wizzarding community without the Defendant No.1. Leaving Harry desparate and bittered. I don't beleive that. Snape's evil. Killing a wandless man like that, when he was pleedging for help?
I wish him dead

NightCrawler341
Dumbledore knew what he must do to get Harry out of Hogwarts.

Unicor777
I hope you are right. But Dumbledore, The Greatest Wizard of "our age" could have just said and Harry would have done what ever he demanded. Don't you think so?

Saratn
What if the Dark Lord was getting suspicious of Snape's activity at Hogwarts? Dumbledore wouldn't want that to happen, so he had Snape kill him, to make it look like he was plotting against Dumbledore the whole time.

Saberstylemasta
'Tis decreed across all the lands of Harry Potter in KMC, that I, Saberstylemasta, is good. NOT ANNOYING! (eat that Shakoon.)

Hermione202
Originally posted by Saratn
What if the Dark Lord was getting suspicious of Snape's activity at Hogwarts? Dumbledore wouldn't want that to happen, so he had Snape kill him, to make it look like he was plotting against Dumbledore the whole time.

DD wouldn't sacrifice his life for that............

Saratn
Yeah he would, if it meant defeating the Dark Lord. Come on please, one deed like that doesn't make someone evil.

Saratn
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
'Tis decreed across all the lands of Harry Potter in KMC, that I, Saberstylemasta, is good. NOT ANNOYING! (eat that Shakoon.) I think you should calm down a little, before you get banned.

Unicor777
Originally posted by Saratn

But thats also very irresponsible from DD, sacrifacing the whole wizading community for Snape. I think that DD would sacrifice him self only for Harry, or if hat to fight Tom in person. Because he didn't had proves that Snape won't go to the other side even if theory is to be considered

Saratn
okay, let's say for a moment Snape confronts Harry, and tells him about his roll as a double agent for the Dark Lord and Dumbledore. Even if he said he was ordered to, no matter what no one is going to believe him. That woiuld be his fault, and Dumbledore's. Dumbledore was weak, he was begging, that I know, but it could have been a side effect, acting, or the potion didn't wear off yet.

Unicor777
Sorry to say Sarah, but you tend to be like Dumbledore: Seeing the good in people even when there is no good". Anyway, since i heard so much of this theory I'm re-reading the book again to see if I can fins some arguments for that. As if I was not going to re-read the book anyway

tigress
DD has given Harry the knowledge he needed to defeat the maggot so itll be ok I think DD knew what was going to happen

SlugHorn
Originally posted by DarkC
Nah. But Hagrid vs. Snape would be satisfying to see, Hagrid just charges Snape and brakes his spine...stick out tongue lol....

Unicor777
Go Hagrid. Take justice in your hands

LOL

I Love Snape
Loved the song it dosen't really sux that much it is still good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.