Dr. Doom vs superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Diamond
okay doom has 10 days of prep he has full access to tony starks and reed richards technology and labs he is given full info on supes, supes has less than 10 seconds of prep and he has no info at all on doom.

black robb
Of course Doom would win if you give him all that prep,he's basically as smart as Luthor if not more and has more resources

Blair Wind
BAHHH, DOOM NEEDS NOO TIME TO BE ABLE TO BEAT SUPERMAN.....SO SAYS DOOM!!!!!!

serouisly Doom+prep=GOD......and Krytonite plungers are easy to come by........

Dr. Diamond
yeah but can he kick supermans @$$ and i mean really kick it?

The MISTER
He uses magic all the time. Supes other weakness.

Onikirimaru
Yeah with all that prep Doom could easily set a trap or something to get a Win over superman. He has access to his weaknesses to easily, and with Starks and Richards backing him its just an excuse for some really needless and cool things. Like Doom putting on the Hulk buster and wearing lots of Kryptonite bling bling and cutting a record deal. DJ DOOM in the house!

Doom: When Im stepping in the club and Supes keep acting up, what he gon' do? What he gon' do? What he gon' do? WHAT HE GON' DO?

CorderaMitchell
w/o prep supes has it

Zenoside
Didnt Doom steal Supes powers before?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Dr. Diamond
okay doom has 10 days of prep he has full access to tony starks and reed richards technology and labs he is given full info on supes, supes has less than 10 seconds of prep and he has no info at all on doom. Superman can do alot of prep in 10 seconds.

Wynndar
Doom has stolen the power of several more advanced beings than SM.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Wynndar
Doom has stolen the power of several more advanced beings than SM. I am aware of this.

Has anyone stole Supermans?

Wynndar
people have pointed out that his power has been absorbed. Plenty of Marvel guys havent had their power stolen by Doom, but I still assume that Doom could easily do it. He's always just got some absorbing sh!t lying around, just like that time he and Reed got abducted by Hyperstorm for a couple years.

snoopdogg
people have pointed out that his power has been absorbed. Plenty of Marvel guys havent had their power stolen by Doom, but I still assume that Doom could easily do it. He's always just got some absorbing sh!t lying around, just like that time he and Reed got abducted by Hyperstorm for a couple years. But most of the peoples powers he stole were given their powers.

Supermans powers were not given to him he was born with his abilities.

Wynndar
who was given power?

snoopdogg
who was given power? Norrin was for sure.

Wynndar
Herlad level beings like TErrax and Surfer r cake for Doom, he already demonstrated he can artificially create a herald ie Tyros and destroy them within 2 issues. Surfer level is the lowest level being Doom has absorbed. Hyperstorm, although it was a failed attempt is in the same level of power as Galactus, Galactus has had his power absorbed by Doom more than once. A watcher like Aron or Uatu is also arguably in a Galactus neighborhood of power. The Beyonder, At the time he was the strongest in Marvel.

snoopdogg
Herlad level beings like TErrax and Surfer r cake for Doom, he already demonstrated he can artificially create a herald ie Tyros and destroy them within 2 issues. Surfer level is the lowest level being Doom has absorbed. Hyperstorm, although it was a failed attempt is in the same level of power as Galactus, Galactus has had his power absorbed by Doom more than once. A watcher like Aron or Uatu is also arguably in a Galactus neighborhood of power. The Beyonder, At the time he was the strongest in Marvel. Either way it shouldnt be so easy to steal the power of a Watcher, Galactus, Beyonder or whatever.

Its kinda cheesy imo.

Wynndar
no its not easy. Doom's the only one to do it. Doom had the power of Galactus when he stole the Beyonder's power and he still got dismembered and dissected and was within a milimeter of his life. But Herlad level characters, it kinda makes sense that Doom finds them easy.

brainchild81
Doom w/prep vs. Supes = Batman no longer has to share the DC spotlight.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by brainchild81
Doom w/prep vs. Supes = Batman no longer has to share the DC spotlight. Thats quite possible but if Superman knows that Doom knows his weaknesses he will change his game plan also.

Avalonofthewind
10 seconds of prep on earth?
Supes goes to his fortress with Kryptonian Tech
and takes care of doom.

Wynndar
Doom w/prep vs. Supes = Batman no longer has to share the DC spotlight.

HAHAHA nice way say it. Anyway, whats ur point about Kryptonian tech? Doom has assimilated tech from beings far advanced from humanoids like the kryptonians. Kryptonians may have been arguably more advanced than the Shi'ar, but Doom has treated Watcher technology like a play thing. Out teched Galactus too. He did lose in his last conflict with a celestial, but the celestials r more advanced than the Kryptonians.

Avalonofthewind
HAHAHA nice way say it. Anyway, whats ur point about Kryptonian tech? Doom has assimilated tech from beings far advanced from humanoids like the kryptonians. Kryptonians may have been arguably more advanced than the Shi'ar, but Doom has treated Watcher technology like a play thing. Out teched Galactus too. He did lose in his last conflict with a celestial, but the celestials r more advanced than the Kryptonians.

For this forum, he has starks, and reed tech.

Kryptonian tech is far more advanced..plus you have a being far more powerful than doom operating it.

Wynndar
Doom doesnt need Reed or Stark's tech...Stark's tech doesnt belong on the same page as Reed's or Doom's. But the combination of Doom's brain and his sorcery skills have taken on the best in the MU.

Like i said, Kryptonian tech is still just humanoid tech. Doom has laughed at the tech of Ascended beings and u think he can be taken down with kryptonian stuff?

brainchild81
Avalon loves him some supes. smile

snoopdogg
Avalon loves him some supes. smile Superman is my favorite character in the whole wide world cause he is cool.

brainchild81
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Superman is my favorite character in the whole wide world cause he is cool. .....when compared to Aquaman or Wonder Womansmile

Onikirimaru
Doom would have prepared for anything Supes can do, remember he knows everything about him.

snoopdogg
.....when compared to Aquaman or Wonder Womansmile I dont care I was behing sarcastic.

brainchild81
OKOriginally posted by Onikirimaru
Doom would have prepared for anything Supes can do, remember he knows everything about him. Exactly. 10 seconds should be just enough time for Supes to find his fortress in rubble or rebuilt with a new form of Kryptonite that instantantly kills him or absorbs his power.

Onikirimaru
OK Exactly. 10 seconds should be just enough time for Supes to find his fortress in rubble or rebuilt with a new form of Kryptonite that instantantly kills him or absorbs his power.

Exactly my point! Supes wouldnt be able to escape Doom!

First second Supes fights his fortresses defenses that have turned against him
second second Supes finds his fortress cleaned out completely with Doom bots there pointing at him and laughing.
third second he finds a large box of kryptonite in his vault and runs, Doombots follow him pointing and laughing.
fourth second he flies to Star labs.
fifth second he craps his pants when he sees star labs destroyed.
sixth second he goes to the local soup store for a cup of soup
seventh second a Doom bot hands Superman the soup of the day, KRYPTONITE SOUP
Eight second he flies into a phonebooth to hide as Clark Kent. The phone rings and its DOOM saying "You suck!"
Ninth second he jumps in the bed with Lois so he can get some loving the last time before Doom kills him
Tenth second he starts loving on Lois and its a Doombot with Kryptonite nipples!

THEN Doom gets SERIOUS.....

Avalonofthewind
Doom doesnt need Reed or Stark's tech...Stark's tech doesnt belong on the same page as Reed's or Doom's. But the combination of Doom's brain and his sorcery skills have taken on the best in the MU.

Like i said, Kryptonian tech is still just humanoid tech. Doom has laughed at the tech of Ascended beings and u think he can be taken down with kryptonian stuff?

How about u keep with the posters wishes?
Doom is one of my fave villains, but he isnt winning under these cirscumtances.

Wynndar
Doom's gonna put krypotonite in Supes' astro-glide

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Onikirimaru
Exactly my point! Supes wouldnt be able to escape Doom!

First second Supes fights his fortresses defenses that have turned against him
second second Supes finds his fortress cleaned out completely with Doom bots there pointing at him and laughing.
third second he finds a large box of kryptonite in his vault and runs, Doombots follow him pointing and laughing.
fourth second he flies to Star labs.
fifth second he craps his pants when he sees star labs destroyed.
sixth second he goes to the local soup store for a cup of soup
seventh second a Doom bot hands Superman the soup of the day, KRYPTONITE SOUP
Eight second he flies into a phonebooth to hide as Clark Kent. The phone rings and its DOOM saying "You suck!"
Ninth second he jumps in the bed with Lois so he can get some loving the last time before Doom kills him
Tenth second he starts loving on Lois and its a Doombot with Kryptonite nipples!

THEN Doom gets SERIOUS.....

Supes has all his supes robots kill all the lesser doombots... laughing

Armor to resist kryp tricks.

Turns off dooms armor. Kills him b4 doom can think.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Supes has all his supes robots kill all the lesser doombots... laughing

Armor to resist kryp tricks.

Turns off dooms armor. Kills him b4 doom can think. Sadly, Doom planned for the Supesbots. They'd be part of the defenses Onikirimaru was talking about Supes fighting. Supes dons the Anti Kryp suit only to realize there is Kryp IN the suit. It wouldn't be ordinary K either. It'd be like the kind Doom used on him in the X-Over w/Spidey. The kind he can't throw away from him.

brainchild81
Superman's funeral is held the following Monday. Doom arrives and starts doing Riverdance on Supes grave. He says "Yes! The Lord of Latveria is also the lord of the dance! HA!" The JLA gets up ready to fight and Doom whips out an ID and screams "Diplomatic Immunity" just like the dude from Lethal Weapon 2.

Lois starts crying. Doom(still dancing) says "I know this is turning you on. Doom knows how to impress the ladies"

Avalonofthewind
Avalon loves him some supes. smile

Wow..you noticed? How special!

brainchild81
You'd also be crying @ the funeral I was talking ofsmile

Avalonofthewind
You'd also be crying @ the funeral I was talking ofsmile

Actually, Im laughing at your pathetic attempts to diss. laughing

brainchild81
You sound really maturesmile No diss intended. Only an irrational fanboy'd feel a diss. You're laughing because I intended for my posts to be comical.

K Von Doom
He has 10 seconds to come up with something

brainchild81
I doubt he'd come up w/something Doom isn't ready for in less than 10 seconds.

Tron
Superman's funeral is held the following Monday. Doom arrives and starts doing Riverdance on Supes grave. He says "Yes! The Lord of Latveria is also the lord of the dance! HA!" The JLA gets up ready to fight and Doom whips out an ID and screams "Diplomatic Immunity" just like the dude from Lethal Weapon 2.

Lois starts crying. Doom(still dancing) says "I know this is turning you on. Doom knows how to impress the ladies"

That's just ridiculous.

Everyone knows Doom is the best popper in Latveria. Doom is down with the funk, beyotch!!

brainchild81
smile If somebody posted scans or a movie of Doom poplockin', I'd literally bust a gut.

Avalonofthewind
You sound really maturesmile No diss intended. Only an irrational fanboy'd feel a diss. You're laughing because I intended for my posts to be comical.

No need to explain yourself. You are forgiven.

Anyway, as a "Fanboy" of both characters..Doom being my favorite villain... both characters have taken over the world. Have robot "clones" and both possess incredible intelligence technology wise.

Eradicator comes out of the fortress and turns Doom to shit. Supes bangs lois and calls it a day. laughing

brainchild81

Anyway, as a "Fanboy" of both characters..Doom being my favorite villain... both characters have taken over the world. Have robot "clones" and both possess incredible intelligence technology wise.

Eradicator comes out of the fortress and turns Doom to shit. Supes bangs lois and calls it a day. laughing Eradicator is of course turning a Doombot to poo, not the real Doom. After Supes is destroyed without Doom ever leaving his chair, Doom pets his kitten as it's sits on the arm of Doom's chair. A robot walks into the room.

Doom:Report.
Bot: The mission was successful.
D:Excellent.
B:There was however some outside interference that resulted in the neutralization of a Doombot, master.
Doom: Neutralized! Explain.
B: Unit A-73 was transformed into feces my lord.
D: Dammit *Doom slams down his fist on an armrest, hitting his kitten by mistake*
D: Sorry kitty. Video footage?
*The Robot shows Doom video of Eradicator turning a Doombot into Caca and flying off somewhere*
B:We've been tracking him my lord. He is called Eradicator. He seems to be very powerful.
D:This outrage will NOT be tolerated!!! However, I have a funeral to attend. Doom to all Doombots--Have this Eradicator fellow dead when I return. Don't forget to smear A-73's remains on his face either. He'll pay for what happened to kitty.
B:But master, Kitty's injuries are your fa--
D: SILENCE!!!! Now, bring me my golden armor, my ADIDAS tracksuit, my fat gold chain, and a large fold-able square of cardboard. Doom has spoken!

Tron
BAH!! NONSENSE!!

Everyone knows Doom uses the finest linolium to lay down the funky bboy style. Doom is beyond such ridiculous things as cardboard.

brainchild81
Dude I was there on one of the last days that he broke that s**t down in public. Philly 1987. Doom was participating in a bboy contest in front of the Civic Center. Everybody else was using cardboard. When it was Doom's turn he pulled out a large square of linoleum. Some dude w/a megaphone was like "Yo! What's up w/the linoleum? You too good for cardboard, man?". Doom stared @ him really hard. I got ready to run 'cause I thought Doom was gonna blast him. He didn't though. He walked over to the cardboard and pretty much served everybody in the cockiest way possible. He finished by spinning around. When he stopped he was laying down like he was taking a nap. Everybody was like "DAAAYUM!" I was like "Deeescent!"(That's what little kids said back then). Doom walked over to the guy w/the Megaphone, took it and said "The answer is yes you sucka!! Don't eva try to diss me!" Doom gave him the megaphone back. He then put his hand on the guy's face and pushed his head back(We called that muggin' somebody) then walked away. Doom never did the linoleum thing again.

king creole
Superman has already beaten doom, in that Marvel/dc cross over, supes teamed up with spider-man, the first time they fought doom threw a piece of kryptonite on the floor then supes rolled away in a carpet.

The nex time they met supes ripped of dooms hands n used it 2 smash parasite so he couldnt absorbs supes power.

doctor ketchup
doom definatly

Innerhype
Originally posted by Dr. Diamond
okay doom has 10 days of prep he has full access to tony starks and reed richards technology and labs he is given full info on supes, supes has less than 10 seconds of prep and he has no info at all on doom.

Damn!

Doom takes this with ease but this isn't really quite fair for Superman...

Crease

Eradicator comes out of the fortress and turns Doom to shit. Supes bangs lois and calls it a day. laughing

When did Supes take over the world?

Crease
Eradicator is of course turning a Doombot to poo, not the real Doom. After Supes is destroyed without Doom ever leaving his chair, Doom pets his kitten as it's sits on the arm of Doom's chair. A robot walks into the room.

Doom:Report.
Bot: The mission was successful.
D:Excellent.
B:There was however some outside interference that resulted in the neutralization of a Doombot, master.
Doom: Neutralized! Explain.
B: Unit A-73 was transformed into feces my lord.
D: Dammit *Doom slams down his fist on an armrest, hitting his kitten by mistake*
D: Sorry kitty. Video footage?
*The Robot shows Doom video of Eradicator turning a Doombot into Caca and flying off somewhere*
B:We've been tracking him my lord. He is called Eradicator. He seems to be very powerful.
D:This outrage will NOT be tolerated!!! However, I have a funeral to attend. Doom to all Doombots--Have this Eradicator fellow dead when I return. Don't forget to smear A-73's remains on his face either. He'll pay for what happened to kitty.
B:But master, Kitty's injuries are your fa--
D: SILENCE!!!! Now, bring me my golden armor, my ADIDAS tracksuit, my fat gold chain, and a large fold-able square of cardboard. Doom has spoken!

laughing laughing laughing

The-Judge
dr. doom. he would get some kryptonit

Broly92

Originally posted by Crease
When did Supes take over the world?
Better question is when did he bang Lois laughing out loud

MattDay
in superman 2 kicking

superkronick92
same thing would happen to doom

Grimm22
Doom wins this 10/10

Even with one day of prep, Doom wins.

Doom has magic and can easily get kryponite or make a device for Red Sun radiation

MattDay
hahaha that should be posted everytime somesays... get some kryptonite... it not what u got it's what you do with it ring a bell!

MERCILOUS
Doom wins because he's cooler. Or at least he should be, when's the last time he got a tech upgrade, Iron man's suit keeps getting better but doom stays basically the same? Damn you crap licking writers, Doom is Doom so Doom on you!

...it's nice to be back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.