saint of killers.(who can survive)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Diamond
can the following survive one shot from SOK. Galactus,hulk,eternity,classic beyonder, living tribunal, thanos with infinity gauntlet. add more if you like.

DarkCrawler
None can?

Khellendros
All of them. Hulk would heal, the rest would have sense to disintegrate the bullet before it hit.

Dr. Diamond
Originally posted by Khellendros
All of them. Hulk would heal, the rest would have sense to disintegrate the bullet before it hit. do you know anything about the saint of killers? hooray for the uninformed arguement.

long pig
Supposedly they'd all die.

SOK did manage to kill god with it.

MERCILOUS
I thought people on this forum had Preacher knowledge, guess not. The living dead can survive. All matter of undead.

hawkwind
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
I thought people on this forum had Preacher knowledge, guess not. The living dead can survive. All matter of undead. that makes perfect sense

Tassadar
If the shot is fired, no one survives it. Period. No dodgeing it, no disintegrating it, no stopping it, no surviving it

Tank_6603
Yeah, SOK is rather rediculous and should be barred from the versus world forever. He is the trump card.

Lord Urizen
Classic Beyonder definately. He's cheesily unstoppable.

MERCILOUS
Originally posted by MERCILOUS
I thought people on this forum had Preacher knowledge, guess not. The living dead can survive. All matter of undead.
Originally posted by hawkwind
that makes perfect sense

rougeredmage
i think the classsic beyonder is stupidly cheassey and overrated and i am sure the saint of killers could easily beyond the beyonder. so the sok's shots dont harm the undead. thus meaning that the current thanos who is dead after the annilation storyline is excluded. however if it is classic thanos as of the era of the infinity gauntlet affair then he would not be immune to it... he was ressurected to life in the silver surfer issues that acted as a prelude to the infinity gauntlet.

BobbyD
Originally posted by rougeredmage
....the saint of killers could easily beyond the beyonder....

laughing out loud

Quite clever.

Galan007
Originally posted by Dr. Diamond
can the following survive one shot from SOK. Galactus,hulk,eternity,classic beyonder, living tribunal, thanos with infinity gauntlet. add more if you like. Hulk is the only one I can say for sure is killed... The rest are iffy.

Juntai
Originally posted by Galan007
Hulk is the only one I can say for sure is killed... The rest are iffy. Frankenstien killed a universe/Eternity by shooting it in Seven Soldiers.

Galan007
Originally posted by Juntai
Frankenstien killed a universe/Eternity by shooting it in Seven Soldiers. Same arc in which Mr. Miracle survived a black hole, and the 'true' ALE. lol

swerve1988
APOC WOULD NOT DIE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.