The Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MAKASHIMAN
If you were to have one force power what would it be and why?

darth-yoda
mind trick you could get everything in life like that

Dark Thor
it has to be a wekan-minded person though

Darth Rogu
lightning is the way to go

darth zamorak
i agree with darht yoda i would choose the mind trick.

oh and shouldnt this be in the literature and eu forum?

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by Dark Thor
it has to be a wekan-minded person though

Yes and us earthlings are weak minded.

Darth-Yareal
Hi I used to be Makashiman but my password was forgotten

SnakeEyes
Lightning... no contest bitches

Illustrious
If I had some level of guarantee that Mind Trick would actually WORK, I'd take that. But since I don't, I'll take the guaranteed effective force power: Lightning.

Can I sign up for force Drain or force Speed?

Darth-Yareal
Lightning

MAKASHIMAN
I'm back!!!!

kamikz
Heal of course. Think about it, you could help those you loved and everybody would respect you.

MAKASHIMAN
I would like the lightning power. Hi kamikz

Darth Zenemij
I would prefer choke. Of course thats just me. In this poll, I would take none of them, lightning is to overrated and just fries you to death, mind trick never garuntees a sucsessfull work push, doesn't do much of anything, and stun is no good. IMHO.

kamikz
HI Makashi. If I could only choose those in this forum I think it would be mind trick. Comon guys, do you really wanna kill people?

darth zamorak
choose mind trick, are the people here on earth that strong minded?

Darth_Rankkor
I'll take all the sith magic and dark side of the force powers along with regular force powers.

darth vraya
Originally posted by Darth Zenemij
I would prefer choke. Of course thats just me. In this poll, I would take none of them, lightning is to overrated and just fries you to death, mind trick never garuntees a sucsessfull work push, doesn't do much of anything, and stun is no good. IMHO.
but choke does not guarantee success. I would choose lightning because I like things suffering evil face

darth vraya
Originally posted by kamikz
HI Makashi. If I could only choose those in this forum I think it would be mind trick. Comon guys, do you really wanna kill people? duh!!!! evil face

Darth Kronos
MInd trick...to get laid like mario-------->

Darth_Janus
No no no no... this thread was done before, and with more options. Allow me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.