Narcissa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LiL nAstY GirL
I love the character of Narcissa. I don't know why, but I do stick out tongue. So lets disscus Narcissa. Here's what I picture her as in HBP, in chapter 2. Its actually a character from Kingdom Hearts: COM, but It looks like what I envisioned Narcissa. (Except for the smile stick out tongue)

shadow12
isn't she dracos mother

LiL nAstY GirL
Yeah

shadow12
thought so wasn't sure

DarkCanadian
Wow that looks more like Cissy at age 18.

Saberstylemasta
She doesn't have much of a charactor really, she's just Draco's mother. The only thing we really know about her is that she has love and concern for Draco.

Reminding me of my favorite line from Goblet of Fire:

'Oh, how easy it'd be to push malfoy off a cliff and make it look like an accident, Pity his mother likes him"

Lyn
I'll be interested to see who they choose to portray her, if she happens to feature in any of the films (if they continue to make them). I had read somewhere they were considering Liz Hurley to play Bella so if that happens they would have to find someone with even the slightest resemblence as they're meant to be sisters.

pinkduckie
How about Victoria Beckham as Cissy

daeri
Originally posted by pinkduckie
How about Victoria Beckham as Cissy

Victoria isn't blonde, and she's ugly

shaber
Narcissa is undoubtedly more well balanced than Bellatrix yes That she still feels loyalty to Lucius Malfoy does her credit...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.