runescape read this this guy is awsome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

frylock
ok yes i know i shouldt post with out premission but all rune scape lovers need to know this i used to play runescape i quit becasue i now play world of warcraft.any when i was new didt have any good items i went around asking ppl for free items an that made them call me names but then i went up and asked a man named element X33 (u need to put a space between the t and the x) and he gave me 20k free the only thing i had to do for him was give him 20 gp and then he some how made it into this i think he has a duplelacator or something for it.its like he added 4 more zeros or something werid huh but this guy is 4 real. now i know what u are thinking y not give him the 20k to make more of it well he only dose it 1 pre preson becasue he says some werid thing that made sense but i for got what it was. so any way element X33 will do it just like i said dont forget u can report him if he dosent any way.

DarkCanadian
You know you shouldn't post without permission and yet you still do.

shadow12
oh brother.......

frylock
Originally posted by DarkCanadian
You know you shouldn't post without permission and yet you still do. well its not like ush would let me and yes i am sry for useing space.

DarkCanadian
You realise you might get banned for this? Breaking the rules, when you KNOW them?

shadow12
let him he'll deserve it

dave123
ffs.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.