The Imperial Fleet (From Star Wars) Vs Unicron (G1 Version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkstorm Zero
Since they both appeared in comics, I thought it would make a pretty interesting thread, I'll do the stats for Unicron to clear up inconcistencies and size issues

He is roughly about the size of Saturn (Thusly about half the size of cybertron according to Dreamwaves size comparisons.)

Weapons and abilities:
Energy weapon batteries x tens of thousands
Missile batteries x thousands
Optic energy projectors (Eye lasers)
Plasma Flame Breath
Hydra Cannon

Special rules and stipulations:
I'm changing his weaknesses, since the G1 versions only real vulnerability was to the Matrix, I am making him vulnerable to damage from conventional weapons, but to make up for this, I am giving him an extra weapon, and an extra power, he is equipped with the Hydra Cannon from his Armada version, and I am giving him his limited self repair system from his armada version.

I won't stat or change any of the rules for the imperial fleet (Which includes their doomsday weapons) since it would take too long...

GalacticStorm
newjack will love this lol

Darkstorm Zero
Lol, I just hope that he won't be the only one to post here

Avalonofthewind
Uni will eat the fleet like a fat kid loves cake..lol

Darkstorm Zero
I dunno, I think the imperials stand a chance with the Death Stars and Galaxy Guns...

jks
Unicron wins. Unlike a deathstar, unicron itself is sentinent, not relying on humans or any other beings to operate it. second, unicron is MUCH quicker than a deathstar and in robot mode much more agile.

supremthor
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Uni will eat the fleet like a fat kid loves cake..lol
i like using 50 cent to show how bad uni bets them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.