I graduated with "Supershadow"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sims

Tulak Hord
You for real? Or just yankin' our leg chains?

mysterio69
oh man. the fatty five? even if this is bullshit, that's damn funny.

Nactous
Yes, this could prove very useful in our take down. If he still lives in your home town have him come to KMC, we have some "Questions." Quick someone get a site up and running about SSsucks.com or something like that. Hasnt he been doing this illegally.

jerlark386
There is too much detail here for it too be casually made up. And to many connections for it to be fabricated. My guess is either this guy is telling the truth, or he is infact supershadow himself. This may actually be the place to put him down for good. Whoever this mystery person is, he might be the connection.

Hey whoever you are, you can take supershadow off his high seat easily if you like. Just post this information in every starwars forum you know. It wont be long before he quits out of pressure.

Darth_Decimator
Originally posted by Sims
He has worked at a foodmart since high school up until at least last summer.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

grey fox
Ha, even i would tell the truth on a website , i mean at least then you can have soem credibility

Moff jango
Supershadow's a frickkin loser!

snake_eyes616
HA! What a loser laughing

mossman
One question - As much as I would like all of this to be true, how do you know for certain that your Micky Suttle is the Micky Suttle?

grey fox
yeah for all we know this mickey suttle may actually go out with supermodels (although i am drawing the line with knowing lucas)

KMCF
Destroy Supershadow we must.

PVS
holy shit..............i believe him........i dont know why........but i do

JKozzy
laughing out loud That just made my day. Awesome.

Sims
Haha, I never thought there'd come a day where people ask if I'm Mickey Suttle. Wow. Anyways what are some of the big starwars sites? I've been to Starwars.com but I now see you're not allowed to post anything about him(??)
~Sims

Sims
Originally posted by mossman
One question - As much as I would like all of this to be true, how do you know for certain that your Micky Suttle is the Micky Suttle?
There are only about 2 Suttle families living in Hickory. Also his mom boasts about him running starwars.com. The connection is pretty clear
~Sims

Sadako of Girth
So he lies to his Mom about it too....?

PVS
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
So he lies to his Mom about it too....?

thats why i find it believable laughing out loud
it's something he would do, and you have to admit,
there is no way you can make this shit up.

grey fox
true.......

sith_darth_jay
lol

old Micky Suttle never ceased to amaze me

laughing out loud

grey fox
Mwhahahahahahaha i just a wonderully evil/illegal idea

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by PVS
thats why i find it believable laughing out loud
it's something he would do, and you have to admit,
there is no way you can make this shit up.

For sure... Hell im sold...!! smile

Ken Kenobi
Closed...no explaination needed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.