Lamest most annoying star wars characters EVER!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chucko the Hutt
Give me your most annoying pissy, or just plain stupid star wars characters from any timeline, old republic or new, its up to u!

My Top 5

1. Jar Jar Binks (wow was there EVER an overdone overused punchline?)
2. Carth Onasi (over causious, countiuos whining)
3. anakin skywalker (Ep. II)( whiny soft arsed mother-effer)
4. Bastilla ( annoying and preachy)
5. padme' (quasi intellectual, stupid enough to LEAVE HER AUTORITY AND VOICE IN THE SENATE IN THE HANDS OF JAR JAR BINKS)

and thats all i can think of, at any rate. smokin'

Great Vengeance
darth bandon...worse than annoying, just plain crap.

Nactous
Hold on... Carht and Bastila. What the hell are you smokin. I thought I might have seen mission, but not Carth or Bastlia.

Chucko the Hutt
ok ok, ill give bastilla a pass, but carth, come on, all he ever talks about is how he doesnt trust u and how u are suspicious, and how he want his revenge, and how he cant think of anything else, at any rate.

Tulak Hord
Sadly, I agree with the giant worm. I really hate Carth. But Basty and Mission are awesome! Juhani is also annoying, only for the fact that she repeats this one thing. "My fall to the darkside" "You saved me from the dark side" "I want to never fall to the dark side" She's so meloncholy it ain't funny. Zaalbar's my favorite, 'cause I love wookiees, they're my fav species. Jolee is awesome, HK-47 is the best, and T3, to me, serves no purpose in my group.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
Sadly, I agree with the giant worm. I really hate Carth. But Basty and Mission are awesome! Juhani is also annoying, only for the fact that she repeats this one thing. "My fall to the darkside" "You saved me from the dark side" "I want to never fall to the dark side" She's so meloncholy it ain't funny. Zaalbar's my favorite, 'cause I love wookiees, they're my fav species. Jolee is awesome, HK-47 is the best, and T3, to me, serves no purpose in my group.

A whinny f*ck*er like that one, would be sabered down by me imeadiatly :P I add Jar jar to the list, Anakin TPM and AOTC, I also agree that padme in that particular moment was thinking with her intestines instead of her brain (chosing jar jar), C3P0 is just ass (r2d2 rules and would kick c3p0's ass anyday hehe)

darthrevan89
My Top 5

1. Anakin Skywalker(a complete and total idiot)
2. Palpatine(a pumped up ****** and coward)
3. Padme(may be hot, but still stupid)
4. Jar jar(somewhat funny but still annoying as hell)
5. Grevious(a metal peice of shit)

Nactous
Tulak, what about Canderous, you left him out.

Human Vader
Are you people serious? Kreia was the worst of all. And you couldn't get rid of her, even if you made her stay on the Ebon Hawk the whole time she still came in and told you shit to do. After like the third planet I was like " I DONT CARE, STFU AND LEAVE ME ALONE YOU STUPID OLD B1TCH!!!!11!!11!1!"

and actually, I never really had a problem with Jar Jar, surprisingly enough.

darth zamorak
your all forgetting juhani!!!!!!

Emperor Revan
Kreia and Juhani I hate big time. Kreia won't shut up with telling you what to do like you're her loyal servant pet, and blackmails everyone else just for her retarded will.

Next we have Juhani who I now kill the moment I see her to avoid her damn idiotic rants. She talks to you like an inferior or something and blames you for the destruction of the homeworld she hated! If there was one thing I could change about KOTOR, I would put in a dialogue option right then that says "I'm sick of your mouth."

Human Vader
lol
I love doing that to the guy in the locker on Manaan, hes all like "The Selkath are Crazy" and I'm all like "STFU" and then he's all like "AHHHHHH" and then the games like "You gained Dark Side points, you 1337 ass Sith Lord, you" and im all like "pwnd b1tch".

Darth Calladus
-cough- cough- -choking-Whaaaaaaaaaaaaattttt how can you hate greivous, how?, i mean it jus dosent make sense, its madness, its insane youve gone to far.

Darth_Rankkor
Originally posted by Human Vader
lol
I love doing that to the guy in the locker on Manaan, hes all like "The Selkath are Crazy" and I'm all like "STFU" and then he's all like "AHHHHHH" and then the games like "You gained Dark Side points, you 1337 ass Sith Lord, you" and im all like "pwnd b1tch".

LOLOLOLOL I just have to play that again to make them suffer LOL like, legendary torment

Nai Fohl
You people should watch the movies and play the games again.

TPM Anakin is the most anoying thing ever ("Are you an angel ?" - I was close to spit my Coke through the entire cinema, collapse right in my seat and my brain was about to take a trip to a less stupid place - Looney Toon land for example).

Second is Jar Jar Bings...the way he talks, the way he acts. If Lucas is going to die before me (and sure as hell he is) I will have a nice "I survived the creator of Jar Jar Bings" carved on the stone on my grave.

For the game characters. Did somebody ever play KotoR II with a female character ? The Disciple is the most anoying game char ever. "I have a question" - "I know you would..." baaaaaaaah. Not that the other people around can't get anoying too:

Kreia: "I know everything better than you...haha !"
Handmaiden: "No. I won't talk about my mother...gnihihi. And I have to walk around in that bikini here."
Mira: "You are to old for me..." - W T F ?

Actualy I'd like to have the following two things added in any KotoR game:

dialogue:
Game character turns into Yoda. "Shut up the ****, you must !" Takes out lightsaber and finishes the character you're talking to.

dialogue:
Game character turns into Mace."Now I am a JEDI MASTER. Hand me my lightsaber...it's the one that says 'bad mother****er' on it" - takes out lightsaber and finishes the character you're talking to.

Revan X
probably the one that annoyed me the most is GO-TO he was useless

Tulak Hord
Originally posted by Nactous
Tulak, what about Canderous, you left him out.

Oh yeah. I love Canderous. He's awesome. Gotta love his attitude.

And I left out someone who I really really hate, almost as much as Anakin Solo, and that'd be Luke Skywalker. He's annoying too.

"But it's a whole other year!" I think georgie boy should've added a few lines in there...like so;

"But it's a whole other year! I don't wanna work on moisture vaps, I don't wanna be a farmer, I'm a whiney little orphan, you're not even my real uncle" or, when he's getting shocked by palps.

"Father! Please! The lightning is making what little pubic hairs I have left stand up! I can't do anything about it because I'm no jedi, I'm a little coward who whined about not going to the academy! I should've stayed home! You disowned me! I hate you! I'm calling a lawyer and getting emancipated."

Sorry, but I really really _hate_ *Emphasizes the word hate* Luke Skywhiner.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Human Vader
lol

I loved killing that freaky guy in the locker. KOTOR gave a lot more freedom with the dark side than KOTOR 2 did.

KOTOR: You can try to pick a fight with a b**** on Manaan, she calls a cop over like a whiny coward, and you can force persuade the cop into thinking it was all her fault! I laughed like crazy.

Being able to Force choke two people from a conversation, one who's disrespecting you (and doesn't do so after his lesson) and the other who talks trash in a force cage.

Korriban was awesome whether it was slaughtering those arrogant punks, double double crossing the headmasters while they didn't even know.

KOTOR 2: This one on the other hand, had very few funny dark options being the one where you force persuade some thugs into giving you all thier money and then telling them to jump into a pit. No others really stood out except for the classic "You mean this button?"

Being evil is so much fun.

((The_Anomaly))
Anakin Eps II tied with Jar Jar for most annoying character

Emperor Revan
Wow, a lot more people hate Ep. 2 Anakin then I thought. I hate him too and was happily surprised when he wasn't so whiny and arrogant in Ep. 3.

Tulak Hord
Not as arrogant? He jumped to Obi as Obi was on the high ground...if that's not arrogant, nuttin' is.

Captain REX
Oh, not another 'I hate...' thread...

Chucko the Hutt
yeah, canderous is awsome, as is mission and zaalbar.

and does any one remember the little rat guy on nar shaada that helps u in kotor 2? the champ, I think he was a chandra-fan, i freaking loved that little guy,

and another character who barely missed my top 5, is nute gunray and all his little vice roy, trade federation guys, he always sounded like he has back door plumbing problems. i hate that entire race.

Captain REX
Nute Gunray is the Viceroy. stick out tongue

Neimoidians are supposed to be whiney and lazy and greedy; wouldn't fit in on the Separatist side of the Clone Wars if they were cheerful!

jeedai_moyco
I hate Anakin Solo...I think he's a stuckup soldier wannabe..then
it would be Tahiri, raynar, jar-jar, carth and bastila and the handmadien

oh yeah and visis..

SithHappens
Anakin, once he truned to Vader he was cool.
Luke, until he become somewhat knowledgable with the Force in RotJ
Jar Jar, thankfully he only got to speak in one movie for the most part.
C3P0 adds nothing is just a punk.
Wedge, self explanatory.

Nactous
You know, a lot of people are giving Kreia a bad rap. But I dont have a prblem with her.

Tulak Hord
Dude, sith, you can't hate Wedge. Wedge is awesome. He's the best starfighter pilot the Rebel Alliance had. Luke doesn't count 'cause he used the Force.

Nactous
Yeah, Wedge and I were kcken back in the old days.

Tulak Hord
To answer the question, IMHO, the lamest most annoying Star Wars Character EVER! has got to be....*Drumroll*

SuperShadow stick out tongue

AnakinDayWalker
Or me...

MAKASHIMAN
1. Anakin Skywalker

2.Jar Jar Binks

3.Qui-Gon Jinn (beligerant old fool who destryoyed the republic)

4.Palpatine/Sidious

5.Revan (severly overdramatized to sell kotor)

and all the other gungans.

Tulak Hord
1: SuperShadow
2: Mickey Suttle
3: SS
4: SuperShadow, did I say him yet?
5: Jar Jar.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Tulak Hord
Oh yeah. I love Canderous. He's awesome. Gotta love his attitude.

And I left out someone who I really really hate, almost as much as Anakin Solo, and that'd be Luke Skywalker. He's annoying too.

"But it's a whole other year!" I think georgie boy should've added a few lines in there...like so;

"But it's a whole other year! I don't wanna work on moisture vaps, I don't wanna be a farmer, I'm a whiney little orphan, you're not even my real uncle" or, when he's getting shocked by palps.

"Father! Please! The lightning is making what little pubic hairs I have left stand up! I can't do anything about it because I'm no jedi, I'm a little coward who whined about not going to the academy! I should've stayed home! You disowned me! I hate you! I'm calling a lawyer and getting emancipated."

Sorry, but I really really _hate_ *Emphasizes the word hate* Luke Skywhiner. YOU...ARE...A...GOD! I've always wanted Luke to just die or get sent to the glue factory or SOMETHING. The EU Luke is even worse I think with his cryptic Force bullsh*t.

MAKASHIMAN
LOL laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Tangible God
oh yeah, and go Canderous, Woo Hoo!

Tangible God
I love turning to the dark side just for the simple fact u get to kill those two little bitches-mission and juhani. God! I hate them. "My brother this! Lena that" "Dark Side is bad!".....really hate them

JLRTENJAC
Jar Jar, plain and simple

Djnannadaddy
Hmm..........My 5:

1. C3PO
2. Jar Jar Binks
3. Lando Calrissian
4. GO-TO
5. Bao-Dur

Tangible God
Emperor--It's not the East or the West Side!

Vader--No it's not.

Emperor--It's not the North or the South Side!

Vader--No it's not.

Emperor--It's the DARK SIDE!

Vader--You are correct.

Emperor--In front of the Empire, to all you Vada Hata's out there, we'll blow your planet up!

Vader--What is thy bidding my master?

Emperor--It's a disasta! Skywalker we're afta!

Vader--What if he could be turned to the DARK SIDE?

Emperor--Yes, he could be a powerful ally. Another Dark Jedi.

Vader--He will join us or die! We got Death Star!

Stormtroopers--Death Star!

Vader--We got Death Star!

Vader--(fading) And you know that we got it!(Death Star!) And you know that we got it!(Death Star!)

General Zodiac
That is so old.

Tangible God
I know, but I prefer that Luke to the movie Luke.

Nactous
Originally posted by MAKASHIMAN
1. Anakin Skywalker

2.Jar Jar Binks

3.Qui-Gon Jinn (beligerant old fool who destryoyed the republic)

4.Palpatine/Sidious

5.Revan (severly overdramatized to sell kotor)

and all the other gungans.

I resent that Revan quote.

Tangible God
I resent that Revan quote. I sure hope another Revan argument isn't started now. Which it probably will because I said that, but now it won't because I said THAT.

Nactous
Hmm...

Darth_Frobo
1.Jar Jar
2.Luke
3.Anakin skywalker
4.GO-TO
5.mission

All either whiny annoying or just plain dumb.

Fav part of KOTOR was force persuading zaalabar to kill mission for me, felt all good inside.

darthrevan89
What I dislike over the whole, Revan thing is that many people do make him out to be a god. Now you can tell I am a fan of, Revan just look at my screen name, but even though he is my favorate character I don't go around telling everybody that, Revan is all powerful and undefeatable. All that does is give, Revan a bad name on this forum and make people dislike him and claim he is overpowered. Revan is not overpowered he just has to many noobs claiming he is god. Now if you wan't overpowered look at NJO Luke. I mean come on? Killing several thousand Vong warrios single-handely? What bullshit.

I like, Revan because he IS powerful and ranked among the ancient Sith Lords, he is cunning, a brilliant tactition, a master lightsaber duelist (at least many think he is), he had the guts to do what no one else would, he defeated Mandalor himself, shook the very Republic to its core, mastered both sides of the Force and the will to resist the corruption of the Dark Side (I read the diologue files from KOTOR 2 and according to, Kreia "Revan was always true to himself no matter what face he wore"wink. All the Sith we have seen in the movies and most in the EU are corrupted by the Dark Side and twisted into something they never intendted to be, Revan on the other hand managed to resist this corruption while still mastering the Dark Side. Overall, Revan is my ideal image of a perfect character (this personal opinon of course) so to all you noobs out there...stop giving, Revan a bad name and making people dislike him...

Nactous
You calling me a noob.

darthrevan89
You calling me a noob.

No I am not...

Nactous
Hmm.. good.

MAKASHIMAN
Anyways.................... I am sticking with my list.

beedubaya
1. Carth (hated him)
2. Ep1 Anakin
3. Bao-Dur
4. Revan....like mentioned above, he is too overdramatized
5. Darth Maul...definately the weakest sith lord in the series

MAKASHIMAN
Believe me Revan89 I think revan has shown some power but I just don't like it when after playing kotor for an hour people think he is all powefull.

Emperor Revan
You have to really explore everything about Revan in both games and do some online searching to truly discover why people think Revan's powerful.

Clawed The Bum
1)Jar jar binks ( star wars is no comedy)
2)juahani(took like an hour of the game to figure out which order to ask questions to turn her to the light side)
3)disiple (he looked like a weirdo)
4)Episode 2 anackin (very bad acting)
5)That blue elephant thingy that was in the bar with jabba the hut in the old episodes. he was like a dj. and was the gayest race in star wars history

also why did every one hate kreia. she was agrueably the best campanion of all the kotors because of her mentor ability which effecting force moves on you too and also gave you extra experince.

Tangible God
Originally posted by darthrevan89
What I dislike over the whole, Revan thing is that many people do make him out to be a god. Now you can tell I am a fan of, Revan just look at my screen name, but even though he is my favorate character I don't go around telling everybody that, Revan is all powerful and undefeatable. All that does is give, Revan a bad name on this forum and make people dislike him and claim he is overpowered. Revan is not overpowered he just has to many noobs claiming he is god. Now if you wan't overpowered look at NJO Luke. I mean come on? Killing several thousand Vong warrios single-handely? What bullshit.

I like, Revan because he IS powerful and ranked among the ancient Sith Lords, he is cunning, a brilliant tactition, a master lightsaber duelist (at least many think he is), he had the guts to do what no one else would, he defeated Mandalor himself, shook the very Republic to its core, mastered both sides of the Force and the will to resist the corruption of the Dark Side (I read the diologue files from KOTOR 2 and according to, Kreia "Revan was always true to himself no matter what face he wore"wink. All the Sith we have seen in the movies and most in the EU are corrupted by the Dark Side and twisted into something they never intendted to be, Revan on the other hand managed to resist this corruption while still mastering the Dark Side. Overall, Revan is my ideal image of a perfect character (this personal opinon of course) so to all you noobs out there...stop giving, Revan a bad name and making people dislike him... Preach it Brother!........I...I'm not black, but uh...the point is, your right. Revan's character is much more realistic than NJO Luke's, like you said. And your Revan comments are true. It's just kind of a dissapointment that a videogame character has been made into a type of demigod, when the original story that created that game is overshadowed by game designers always looking to top their last creation, either by super-improving one (like Revan) or by making another one that casts all others into some closet that says "Has Beens"

lihp123
Jar Jar, loser.
And C3PO. Everyone rips the piss outta him including a little box on wheels that bleeps.

Darth_Janus
Hm.

-G0-T0

-Jar-Jar Binks

-Every ewok ever made

-The Skywalkers (Just when they're whiney, like TPM and AOTC Annie and ANH Luke)

Captain REX
Originally posted by Captain REX
Oh, not another 'I hate...' thread...

JediMusician
Originally posted by Chucko the Hutt

5. padme' (quasi intellectual, stupid enough to LEAVE HER AUTORITY AND VOICE IN THE SENATE IN THE HANDS OF JAR JAR BINKS!

I had a theory about this, which I once voiced in a Jar-Jar vs. C-3PO thread.
I think Padme left the droid in charge, and Jar-Jar beat him up and took over. Thus exonerating Padme, and settling the Binks vs. Threepio.
Binks definately number one on this list, but I would put Anakin TPM as number two. Not sure after that.

Lord Caltor
1) ANAKIN
2) Luke
3)Carth onasi
4)atton
5)Palpatine

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Chucko the Hutt
Give me your most annoying pissy, or just plain stupid star wars characters from any timeline, old republic or new, its up to u!

My Top 5

1. Jar Jar Binks (wow was there EVER an overdone overused punchline?)
2. Carth Onasi (over causious, countiuos whining)
3. anakin skywalker (Ep. II)( whiny soft arsed mother-effer)
4. Bastilla ( annoying and preachy)
5. padme' (quasi intellectual, stupid enough to LEAVE HER AUTORITY AND VOICE IN THE SENATE IN THE HANDS OF JAR JAR BINKS)

and thats all i can think of, at any rate. smokin'

Jar Jar Just plain sucks sick
I liked Carth, thought he was a good fighter
Anakin well... Yea he is.
Bastila is soo HOT though
and yea Padme' is stupid enough to leave her authority in the senate in the hands of Jar Jar... But she's Hot.

Damarus
My probably most annoying character is Darth Vader,but i dont know why,some of you think Jar Jar is lame but i like him cause hes funny and clumsy sometimes

Illustrious
Hey don't bag on Jar Jar, he proposed emergency powers for... oh wait, that wasn't smart...

Bastila was so annoying, I almost felt an obligation to rid of her in KotOR.

Darth_Janus
I thought Hanharr was annoying to. Unlike Zaalbar, who was a good wookiee slave, Hanharr was always growing and giving me guff. I wanted to kick his ass sooo bad.

Darth Hawkeye
I HATE GO-TO the damn robot is a dick what was his point besides ****ing up KoTOR 2

Darth Hawkeye
Obsidian and bio-ware are gonna have to make KoTOR 3 just to keep there KoTOR games from failing cause of some testical floting robots I HATE YOU REMOTE no one mentions that littleshit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.