Rocky vs. Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demigawd
Rocky is given the Power Montage - this one is 20 minutes long and shows him training with Lucifer, Michael, LT, Spectre and Unicron. In the background, "Eye of the Tiger" and "Gonna Fly Now" are playing. Super Montage Fadeout is active, because this is a special circumstance. (super montage fadeout increases the length of time of the training effectiveness by three times, so a 6 month training yields 18 months of results).

Rocky has Micky, Paulie, and Apollo in a cosmic corner. And of course, Adrian is watching from the stands and tells Rocky to win.

Phoenix has no prep, but Phoenix knows all, so prep isn't really necessary.

Oh, and Phoenix was revealed to be the being behind the Russian Athletic Program, and thus, Ivan Drago, and thus, the murder of Apollo Creed. Phoenix was also revealed to be the Don King-like being who corrupted Tommy and gave Micky his fatal heart attack.

Who takes it?

Side note: Any posts over 100 lines long are disqualified, as well as any posts that contain the phrase "telekinetic godhood" or "primal force of creation".

Tron
What the f**k?

Dude, come on now.

demigawd
What? Phoenix has a pretty good chance if she goes all out, so it's not THAT much of a mismatch...

Tron
I was refering to the thread in general. Sorry to say it, but you really must be running out of ideas.laughing out loud

demigawd
Well, considering my other ideas involve the Pillsbury Dough Boy, Lassie, and various Garbage Pail Kids, you may be on to something, lol.

grey fox
hmmm rocky agian takes this

ImmortalOne
YO, AdRIAN !!!

grey fox
He's gonna eat lightning and crap thunder

ImmortalOne
ITs supposed to be, eat lightning, and FART thunder lol !!!!

Metalmanx
Hm...a Twenty-minute Power Montage you say? With an active Super Power Montage Fadeout? Man...this is tough.

See, I might have given it to Phoenix only if Rocky DIDN'T have the Super Power Montage Fadeout. But now it's really close...

And then of course you've got his songs playing in the background (by the way, did you copy and paste a bunch of that stuff from mine? haha), and we all know that the sounds of those songs instantly increase his power 50-fold for each song.

And one can't forget...when Rocky realizes that Phoenix was behind both Apollo's and Mickey's death and the corruption of Tommy...Well, that just seals it for Rocky really. Phoenix signed her own death wish with that one.

Oh, Phoenix...we hardly knew ye.

Wait. Is Rocky wearing his patented USA print shorts? Cuz that really amps his power up I think.

Either way, Rocky takes it in the last few seconds of the 17th round.

YO, ADRIAN!!!

Onikirimaru
You know, I really am tired of these lame joke topics. This one isnt even funny. Lets try to make topics where an actual discussion is warrented, this rocky vs pheonix is a total mis match. Pheonix couldnt touch Rocky in a million years!! Rocky easily wins it!

Swanky-Tuna
Yeah, Rocky totally KOs Phoenix.

yahman
If he dies, He dies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pointinel
no hate, but....

black robb
*sigh* oh well...at least its not Jp Vs Phoenix

Mainstream
Originally posted by Pointinel
no hate, but....

lol

newjak86
well I see this guy has been checking out the other Phoenix threads since no use of the phrases Tlelekentic godhood or primal force of creation I love it.

black robb
What the hell is there to even talk about? Rocky would beat the mess out of Phoenix!

masterbruce
i would argue that phoenix would put up a very good fight, i mean she could beat galactus for gods sake!

Pointinel
^corny.

SORRY. IT's TRUE.

Laminator_X
Well lets see. I think Phoenix has the edge in both reach and speed, but Rocky's timing might overcome that. Rock's definitely got the leg up in stamina. Jean's overconfidence in coming in without cornermen might spell her defeat. If she gets a cut above her eye, who's going to staunch it?

Just like Naseem Hamed, Phoenix is so used to having an overwhealming advantage in speed and raw power that she'll slowly get taken apart by a fighter who doesn't chase her, keeps his gaurd up, and waits for her showboating to give him an openning.

black robb
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Well lets see. I think Phoenix has the edge in both reach and speed, but Rocky's timing might overcome that. Rock's definitely got the leg up in stamina. Jean's overconfidence in coming in without cornermen might spell her defeat. If she gets a cut above her eye, who's going to staunch it?

Just like Naseem Hamed, Phoenix is so used to having an overwhealming advantage in speed and raw power that she'll slowly get taken apart by a fighter who doesn't chase her, keeps his gaurd up, and waits for her showboating to give him an openning. genius argument

ZephroCarnelian

Just like Naseem Hamed, Phoenix is so used to having an overwhealming advantage in speed and raw power that she'll slowly get taken apart by a fighter who doesn't chase her, keeps his gaurd up, and waits for her showboating to give him an openning.

Love it, love it, love it!!!

big grinbig grinbig grin

Zahit
The Power Montage is greater still than the Power Cosmic....

Rocko goes to the body and Phoenix goes down...... shifty

grey fox
.......And the winner is the italion stallion

whirlysplat
I suspect Galactic storm has the sense to ignore this Demilaughing out loud

Good try mate smile

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

demigawd
lol, could have something to do with the "no posts over 100 lines and no use of the phrases 'telekinetic godhood' or 'primal force of creation'" stipulation. He's like, "Damn....wha...what do I write?"

Just kiddin GS. wink

whirlysplat
Originally posted by demigawd
lol, could have something to do with the "no posts over 100 lines and no use of the phrases 'telekinetic godhood' or 'primal force of creation'" stipulation. He's like, "Damn....wha...what do I write?"

Just kiddin GS. wink

homer its funny cause its truelaughing out loud

Keep the faithbig grin

Stay Whirly rock

Onikirimaru
Originally posted by whirlysplat
homer its funny cause its truelaughing out loud

Its damn true.

yahman
"'telekinetic godhood' or 'primal force of creation'""

Yeh but did anybody see Rocky pounding that meat.

What ????????? ohhhhhhhh yeh wrong movie embarrasment Sorryyyyyy

I hope know one heard that

demigawd
Originally posted by yahman
"'telekinetic godhood' or 'primal force of creation'""

Yeh but did anybody see Rocky pounding that meat.

What ????????? ohhhhhhhh yeh wrong movie embarrasment Sorryyyyyy

I hope know one heard that

No comment. Just wanted to quote it so it's forever preserved and uneditable, lol.

yahman

Metalmanx

Yep, that's a pretty solid argument for how this fight would end up.

Kudos.

Maestro
Originally posted by Tron
I was refering to the thread in general. Sorry to say it, but you really must be running out of ideas.laughing out loud

The whole forum has been running out of ideas.

illadelph12
I've got patent rights on the term "Power Montage". laughing

Mr _Whirlysplat
Originally posted by newjak86
well I see this guy has been checking out the other Phoenix threads since no use of the phrases Tlelekentic godhood or primal force of creation I love it.

smile

cheldon
Originally posted by demigawd
Rocky is given the Power Montage - this one is 20 minutes long and shows him training with Lucifer, Michael, LT, Spectre and Unicron. In the background, "Eye of the Tiger" and "Gonna Fly Now" are playing. Super Montage Fadeout is active, because this is a special circumstance. (super montage fadeout increases the length of time of the training effectiveness by three times, so a 6 month training yields 18 months of results).

Rocky has Micky, Paulie, and Apollo in a cosmic corner. And of course, Adrian is watching from the stands and tells Rocky to win.

Phoenix has no prep, but Phoenix knows all, so prep isn't really necessary.

Oh, and Phoenix was revealed to be the being behind the Russian Athletic Program, and thus, Ivan Drago, and thus, the murder of Apollo Creed. Phoenix was also revealed to be the Don King-like being who corrupted Tommy and gave Micky his fatal heart attack.

Who takes it?

Side note: Any posts over 100 lines long are disqualified, as well as any posts that contain the phrase "telekinetic godhood" or "primal force of creation".

come on! don't make rocky look bad. this thread is pitiful.

Hit_and_Miss
Dam guys I didn't realise this was the only way to beat GS in arguments...

Wynndar
Ive been using the power montage term for a while myself, considering i do possess it.

Swanky-Tuna
I used the power montage once. I hurt myself pretty bad because I wasn't ready for it.

leonheartmm
its the eye of the tiger its the will of the.....................

the second that song starts playin, rock gains the power of GOD. the stars on his red n blue boxin shorts represent multiverses and his italian accent is actually the voice of TOAA rocky balboa rapes pheonix with his awesome uppercuts n jabs!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE THE ITALIAN STALLION WOHOO!

Mr _Whirlysplat
up

Scoobless
is this Rocky from the first film? after the fifth film? or somewhere in between?

Mr _Whirlysplat
Rocy from Rocky 4 after he had trained in the snow

Piedmon
Undoubtedly the height of his power.

Metalmanx
Indeed.

Mr _Whirlysplat
give me a montage smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.