My Computer's fixed and I'm back on KMC... so all of you soak in the glorious return!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Yup... I'm back and hopefully will be for a while... Go ahead, discuss what you want about my return...
smokin'

fantasygirl
no expression

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Yup... I'm back and hopefully will be for a while... Go ahead, discuss what you want about my return...
smokin'

Um...Welcome back, even though I've never spoken to you stick out tongue

Fëanor
glad to see you here I'm back on KMC....

GuitarBunny
And you are? huh

Fëanor
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
And you are? huh i can't answer that right now stick out tongue

TheFilmProphet
smokin'

Didn't realize you were gone, embarrasment

Fallen Jedi
smokin'

how long have you been gone? because if you have been missing as long as i have, you will find that KMC has greatly changed and that there are so many new members.

but anyways, hi. big grin

GuitarBunny

Fëanor
the Q wasn't for you roll eyes (sarcastic) my bad

cking
I have the same problems with mine, sometimes when I turn it on it won't but the next day I turn it on and it works. sometimes when I'm writing something it somewhat freezes up and it erases what I have wrote. I have an xp pro edition.I have to constantly clean my computer because alot of pop ups start slowing mine down, then it will get to the point it won't work at all anymore.

Tired Hiker
And you are? huh He's the Cobra Ninja's brother, of course! big grin

muserke
Welcome back, SnakeEyes. smile

Tired Hiker
Go Joe!

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Go Joe!

Body Massage!

Tired Hiker
What does it mean? big grin

*Danii*
I have no idea who you are. no expression

SnakeEyes
I was only gone for a week... So this thread was kinda sarcastic, but I am usually on everyday...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.