Am I gonna be the example?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Okay, if Twentieth Century Fox let's me direct a film one day, do you think they'd do a background search on me and discover my time spent, and content, on KMC Forums . . . that it would ruin my chances at reaping the benefits of a solid Hollywood screen writing career? confused

taft
..do u think they would care if u spent alot of time on a forum?

Mist
i think they willcool

bt then theyll see how many threads youve made, and promote you to vice presidentcool

Tired Hiker
Well, my fear is that when it happens, they will read all the posts I've made about smoking pot and realize what a huge stoner I am. erm

*Georgina_A*
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Well, my fear is that when it happens, they will read all the posts I've made about smoking pot and realize what a huge stoner I am. erm

Good point...Because they're going to read all...*Checks* 22460 of your posts yes

Run for the hills scared

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
Good point...Because they're going to read all...*Checks* 22460 of your posts yes

Run for the hills scared

22460 Seriously, what does that number mean? confused blink ???

*Georgina_A*
22460 Seriously, what does that number mean? confused blink ???

FINE! If you're going to split hairs, 22462 posts miffed

Happy? stick out tongue

Fallen Jedi

everyone in hollywood does pot today. johnny depp for one. you'd fit in real nice. stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by *Georgina_A*
FINE! If you're going to split hairs, 22462 posts miffed

Happy? stick out tongue

No, seriously, I've made over 22462 posts? confused confused confused confused confused confused

Goes to find a life. embarrasment

AS IF, YOU DERELICTS!!!!!

Wickerman
Okay, if Twentieth Century Fox let's me direct a film one day, do you think they'd do a background search on me and discover my time spent, and content, on KMC Forums . . . that it would ruin my chances at reaping the benefits of a solid Hollywood screen writing career? confused

Actually, they'd most likely label you as a computer geek with no life. If you were good at it, i doubt Hollywood would care, but nosey bastards would most likely find your posts and learn them all by heart. Then that information would leak to the public, people would be outraged that their children are watching movies directed by a stoner with a thing for superman sigs, and Hollywood would kick you out on your ass thumb up

or not no expression

~wickerman~

*Georgina_A*
No, seriously, I've made over 22462 posts? confused confused confused confused confused confused

Goes to find a life. embarrasment

AS IF, YOU DERELICTS!!!!!

eek! *Scrolls down*....Knew it was too good to be true erm

I joke stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Wickerman
Actually, they'd most likely label you as a computer geek with no life. If you were good at it, i doubt Hollywood would care, but nosey bastards would most likely find your posts and learn them all by heart. Then that information would leak to the public, people would be outraged that their children are watching movies directed by a stoner with a thing for superman sigs, and Hollywood would kick you out on your ass thumb up

or not no expression

~wickerman~ Classic. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.