Arms vs Legs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Let's say Superman only could use his legs in a fight, but was extremely skilled in fighting with his legs.

VS

Captain Marvel can only use his arms, he is equally skilled is fighting using his arms.

They can't use other powers, and their legs/arms are equal in strength. Who wins?

olympian
Its a stalemate again.

Always

will

be!

long pig
I dunno.

I was thinking Arms Guy wins due to his arms not impeding his movement, but Legs Guy has to stop moving when he attacks.

olympian
Seriously now, id go with arms. Less restrict in movements.

ImmortalOne
NO, he can do that spinning-towards-the-enemy kick like Tommy from the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers !!

olympian
Oh no. Not the Power Rangers!

I curse you ImmortalOne mad

DarkDethbringer
indeed....

long pig
But, the Leg Guy can take you out by kicking your own legs out from under you.

DarkDethbringer
but the arms guy can grab you're groin and twist it until you can't see straight! and dude this thread is kinda...interesting...

ImmortalOne
Go Go Power Rangers !!!! Go Go Power Rangers !!!!

The leg guy can piss on the enemy !!!

long pig
True, but leg man can kick you squarly in the balls, and they'd have a better chance at kickin' 'em since they are lower down near the legs.

newjak86
Plus Leg guy has more reach.

Wickerman
We actually did something like this back when i was doing some ju-jutsu. What i noticed is that if there is no difference in height, and no difference in skill, it's a stalemate until one gets a lucky shot. The Arms guy can block the Leg guy's attacks if he keeps his guard up, and the leg guy can keep the arms guy at a safe distance if he knows his fighting. It's a stalemate till one of them gets a lucky shot

~wickerman~

Scoobless
ARMS!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.