Dear Misha's Dad . . . . . . . . . . . . . . !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Sir, will you please let go of your daughter so KMC Forums will go back to normal? Though she is hella young, she provided KMC Forums with a rare zest that can only be found in horse races. erm

Mist
what the **** was this supposed to do? he doesnt have her account, hes not gonna read this!

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Mist
what the **** was this supposed to do? he doesnt have her account, hes not gonna read this!

How do you truly know? erm

Storm
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Gen. Grevious
hes only trying to help Mist thanks for Tired hiker...

Tired Hiker
Hey, sorry if I messed things up. erm

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Hey, sorry if I messed things up. erm

Not sorry enough....

*Pulls out cattle prod*

Gen. Grevious
nah you didnt Mist is just worried like us all..

Mist
im going to bed.

shellie
Originally posted by Gen. Grevious
nah you didnt Mist is just worried like us all.. Im not worried...Michelle is fine.

Tired Hiker

Gen. Grevious
Originally posted by shellie
Im not worried...Michelle is fine.
oh.....so i got worried over nothing...god...stop ****ing making up shit to worry us....its bloody annoying btw. BW3 sends his regards in the form of a death threat. good day.

Bardock42
You are all strange......as is the OTF....and you....and the OTF.....yes....

§P0oONY
Im not worried...Michelle is fine.

You.... Make sense

ermm

You.... *slaps*

Originally posted by Gen. Grevious
oh.....so i got worried over nothing...god...stop ****ing making up shit to worry us....its bloody annoying btw. BW3 sends his regards in the form of a death threat. good day.

You.... Chill. You can't have been registered long when she 'left' anyway so can't truly know her enough to really miss her... let alone worry..

Not even I got to knew her well... and I'm supreme

Mist
...would you pass the jam?

.....where do babies come from?

....this is what i want for christmas:

.......why is the sky blue?

see what im doing?no expression
now run with it.

shellie
toast is nice happy

§P0oONY
...would you pass the jam? Sure, why not

.....where do babies come from? Your mother and me making sweet love

....this is what i want for christmas: XBOX 360.... meh

.......why is the sky blue?

A clear cloudless day-time sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight.

The white light from the sun is a mixture of all colours of the rainbow. This was demonstrated by Isaac Newton, who used a prism to separate the different colours and so form a spectrum. The colours of light are distinguished by their different wavelengths. The visible part of the spectrum ranges from red light with a wavelength of about 720 nm, to violet with a wavelength of about 380 nm, with orange, yellow, green, blue and indigo between. The three different types of colour receptors in the retina of the human eye respond most strongly to red, green and blue wavelengths, giving us our colour vision.

see what im doing? Doing what now?

now run with it. *runs*

Mist

Jackie Malfoy
Even if he does read this he is not going to change his mind at all.JM

shellie
hey mad get your own thread, clearly those quesitons were for misha's dad roll eyes (sarcastic) Im thinking of painting my nails but I cant decide between a pretty sparkly blue or a nice purple I have.

§P0oONY
hey mad get your own thread, clearly those quesitons were for misha's dad roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes sir... sorry sir... won't happen again... sir

Your such a square..

Black Waltz #3
soon it will be stabity stabity time

Mist
Im thinking of painting my nails but I cant decide between a pretty sparkly blue or a nice purple I have.

one finger blue, one finger purple, one finger blue, one finger purple eek! stick out tongue

§P0oONY
one finger blue, one finger purple, one finger blue, one finger purple eek! stick out tongue

Sounds like a highly interesting opinion roll eyes (sarcastic)

Square...

Mist

Bardock42

Mist
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh I can feel the air is loaded between you two.....jsut give each other a kiss and everythings fine......

you know...shifty

i prefer sporks to spoons

YEAH! whatchu gonna do now punk? stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Square:

adj 1: having four equal sides and four right angles or forming a right angle; "a square peg in a round hole"; "a square corner" 2: leaving no balance; "my account with you is now all square" 3: characterized by honesty and fairness; "a square deal"; "wanted to do the square thing" 4: without evasion or compromise; "a square contradiction"; "he is not being as straightforward as it appears" 5: rigidly conventional or old-fashioned n 1: (geometry) a plane rectangle with four equal sides and four right angles; a four-sided regular polygon; "you can compute the area of a square if you know the length of its sides" 2: the product of two equal terms; "nine is the second power of three"; "gravity is inversely proportional to the square of the distance" 3: an open area at the meeting of two or more streets 4: something approximating the shape of a square 5: someone who doesn't understand what is going on 6: a formal and conservative person with old-fashioned views 7: any artifact having a shape similar to a plane geometric figure with four equal sides and four right angles; "a checkerboard has 64 squares" 8: a hand tool consisting of two straight arms at right angles; used to construct or test right angles; "the carpenter who built this room must have lost his square" adv 1: in a straight direct way; "looked him squarely in the eye"; "ran square into me" 2: with honesty and fairness; "dealt squarely with his customers"; "always treated me square" 3: in a square shape; "a squarely cut piece of paper"; "folded the sheet of paper square" 4: firmly and solidly; "hit the ball squarely"; "the bat met the ball squarely"; "planted his great bulk square before his enemy" v 1: raise to the second power 2: make square; "Square the circle"; "square the wood with a file" 3: cause to match, as of ideas or acts 4: position so as to be square; "He squared his shoulders" 5: be compatible with; "one idea squares with another" 6: pay someone and settle a debt; "I squared with him" 7: turn the paddle; in canoeing 8: turn the oar, while rowing

i prefer dodecahedron no expression

Fine..... Dodecahedron

****ing 3D shape...

you know...shifty

i prefer sporks to spoons

YEAH! whatchu gonna do now punk? stick out tongue

Spoons suck in comparison to most things.....

Mist is shitty and annoying.......................................... The weather I'm talking about.............

Although shifty

Mist

shellie
laughing out loud nice

Im gona go with the blue...its my favorite. happy

§P0oONY
nah, changed my mind, think ill stick with circle, nice and round...got good curves...

yes Mist is shitty and annoying......the KMCer im talking about smile

although....shifty

i think he's tired and want to go to bed, see bye from Mist. no expression

Laters, ya shitty and annoying circle..

Mist
laughing out loud nice

Im gona go with the blue...its my favorite. happy

i was gonna say blueeek!

Mist

§P0oONY
nah, i liked dodecahedron, got a ring to itcool

OK!!!!.....

*shakes fist*

Laters ya annoying and shitty dodecahedron

BakaXero
i shall never be able to sleep again

*Georgina_A*

DarkCanadian
Keep this thread going.

Syren
Where the heck is Misha?? blink

shaber
hella . erm *matt stone falsetto* will you stop saying hella!

CURIOUS22
what happen to misha?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Syren
Where the heck is Misha?? blink Originally posted by CURIOUS22
what happen to misha?

Ages ago her father banned her from KMC....

Old news really.....

funny when it happened though.... only because of the way some individuals reacted...

CURIOUS22
any idea why she was banned? i didnt know her

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by CURIOUS22
any idea why she was banned? i didnt know her

Yeah, her dad didn't want her hanging out with the sick and twisted minds that dwell here. erm She wasn't banned by KMC, she was banned by her father. sad

§P0oONY
Yeah, her dad didn't want her hanging out with the sick and twisted minds that dwell here. erm

1st time I talked to her... I thought she was a dude... big grin

She had a sig with cars.... damn my stereotyping..

Hermaph
I was pretty sure Misha was a guy... anyway i'd say her father was smart for banning her cus your all wacked

DarkCanadian
Originally posted by Hermaph
I was pretty sure Misha was a guy... anyway i'd say her father was smart for banning her cus your all wacked

Black Waltz #3
Time to stab people again like Hermaph

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Hermaph

Are you a sock?.... How else would you even know misha?

Mr. Bacon
Sir, will you please let go of your daughter so KMC Forums will go back to normal? Though she is hella young, she provided KMC Forums with a rare zest that can only be found in horse races. erm

the same as well for nazgulinthedark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.