Most...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
I wonder when we'll ever beat the most online at a time here. The most right now is 47 from November or something like that.

Will we ever beat it???

L.E.
i think its a little to hard to make sure everyone is on at once.

unless we coordinate it....

LanceWindu
How about the 17th after the film is out we all get on at 12:00 am GMT!!!

yerssot
but that won't be fair!

LanceWindu
Why not?

Gundark
I'll be at the theatre at 12:01 am on Thurs. big grin

LanceWindu
That's not what I meant, I meant to put 12:00 PM

Sorry 'bout that.

ToMacco
I'll be online at about 3AM tomorrow night, right after I've seen it.

Captain REX
L.E.'s right, we should coordinate it!

yerssot
cheating sad

Lara
stop bickering the lot of you! I'm waitting for it to come out on DVD and THEN I'm going to watch it. so chill! it'll all work out!

yerssot
that's going to take some while...

but the dvd has extra scenes, possibly... almost tempted to wait... but no chance! gonna see it soon!!

Gundark
I'll be thinking of ya To - I'd like to get on once we get back to Jack's house (I'm gonna crash there instead of driving home) but I don't wanna wake up Kay.

finti
we are so gonna whatch AOTC big grin big grin

Gundark
I'm planning on going again saturday afternoon. Tommy is on a canoe trip all weekend. Woo-hoo !

finti
working weekend coming up sad

L.E.
im planning to see it tonight at 12:00

yerssot
seeing it on the first screening in my city, seeing one on saturday with other friends and seeing the movie on sunday with my dad (he's a modest fan but doesn't want to see it alone)
so ... only 3 times this weekend sad

finti
poor Yers

yerssot
yeah! luckily my dad will pay the third time!

finti
aint you the unlucky one .

yerssot
I am??

Edna Witch
Ah well I'm not seeing it till friday. Wasn't planning on seeing it at all for ages actually as I have so much work but my friend had a spare ticket and Leicester Square is just down the road so i thought i could spare a couple of hours on friday evening.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.