What Will Harry do when he comes of age?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-carnage
What Will Harry do when he comes of age?I mean when he returns to the Dursleys and comes of age he wont have the blood protection dumbledore gave him,

Kella
I think he will die... honestly. I don't know if Harry will make it past book 7.

manny321
I think he will start using very powerful spells.

babysooner13
An AUROR of course, that is, if he doesn't die.

ladygrim
Originally posted by Kella
I think he will die... honestly. I don't know if Harry will make it past book 7.

thats exctly wot i think big grin

Skull_Racer
I don't kno if he wants 2 but couldn't he go back 2 Sirius's house? I mean he owns it

DarkCanadian
He could. Or go back to Godric's Hollow and live where his parents once did.

shadow12
he will finish what dumbledore started and look for voldemort's horcruxes

Skull_Racer
i think he'll stay with the weaslys over the summer because of bill's mariage. but other than that, i dont kno

shadow12
it says in the book that he'll won't come back if hogwarts does reopen and go find the horcruxes by starting at godric hollow

Saberstylemasta
He will pass his apprition(sp) test, and use some Magic to creep out the dursleys, then go to find the horcruxes, and kill voldemort, and marry Ginny, and live happily ever after, the end

shadow12
how do you do that spoiler thing

Saberstylemasta
you do this without spaces :

shadow12
oh thanks

PhlegmGirl976
i think that harry will go to Little Hangleton instead of Godric's Hollow, but he will go to GOricks Hollow

sk8stuff09
harry will join the army

TinkrBellBaBii
like shadow12 said, we dont exactly know for sure, but harry said hes probably not comming back to hogwarts next year. but i have a question ... dont you have to complete wizarding school in order to become a wizard? so ... how is harry gonna do that if he doesnt go back to hogwarts in the 7th book?

shadow12
Originally posted by TinkrBellBaBii
like shadow12 said, we dont exactly know for sure, but harry said hes probably not comming back to hogwarts next year. but i have a question ... dont you have to complete wizarding school in order to become a wizard? so ... how is harry gonna do that if he doesnt go back to hogwarts in the 7th book? not really look at fred and george quit in the 5th book before thier 7th year and they are quailified wizards

spidey-carnage
like shadow12 said, we dont exactly know for sure, but harry said hes probably not comming back to hogwarts next year. but i have a question ... dont you have to complete wizarding school in order to become a wizard? so ... how is harry gonna do that if he doesnt go back to hogwarts in the 7th book?
He meant to write it like this
without spaces so it becomes this
i thinnk

spidey-carnage
OOPS!
like this?
blahblah

HPRox90
I think that Harry's gonna go back to Gidric's Hollow and then destroy all of the horcruxes after he goes back to the Dursley's and then to teh Weasleys.

hotsauce6548

Brilliant observation. There will be no further books past book seven. stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
btw to do spoilers you have to end the tag blah

Luna150
He is going to the dursleys untill his 17th birthday then he is going to leave
(Can't wait till that he will be able to do magic on them!)
Then he is going to bills wedding then the trio are going to look for the horcruxes

Fwiw187
The 3 of them aren't going anywhere harry has to do this by himself... but other than that i agree with you. I also think harry will go back to hogwarts( if it opens) i mean think of how she numbers the books YEAR1, year 2 and so on.... so she couldn't call the next year 7 if he doesn't go back

APIECEOFME
I don't see how Ron and Hermione Can NOT go with him to find and destroy the horcruxes....how would that book be? They have to go help him or the book would just be Harry doing stuff with no other characters. So, we know that he will stay at the Dursley's until he comes of age, then he has to go to the Weasley's for the wedding, and from there, all three will go look for and destry the horcruxes. The only thing Harry has to do by himself is actually kill Voldemort because he is the only one who CAN.

Fwiw187
alright i agree with you.. you are right im sry sad... I still think Snape is good..

APIECEOFME
Snape...I'm not sure about. There had to be a reason the Dumbledore trusted him and all we know is that he is the one who heard the prophesy. I think there's more, so I'm so undecided when it comes to Snape.

cowgrlz4eva
i like Saberstylemasta's conclusion. for some reason i really think harry and ginny will be married, but not in the seventh (and final) book, cuz she'll only be 16, but i think at the end of the book rowling will do an epilogue like : "and then ron and hermione fell in love. harry and ginny were later married" so on and so forth that type of thing

Barka
Don't ANY of you think he'll join the Order? Duh.....

Syren

That's a really unfortunate prediction, if Harry were to die in the seventh book then all of the build up to his coming of age will have been futile. All of the moments when we cheered Harry on for his courage will seem pointless, I really think Harry needs to go on and reach his true potential, if he dies then this will render the entire series worthless erm

polowahine4
Originally posted by Syren
That's a really unfortunate prediction, if Harry were to die in the seventh book then all of the build up to his coming of age will have been futile. All of the moments when we cheered Harry on for his courage will seem pointless, I really think Harry needs to go on and reach his true potential, if he dies then this will render the entire series worthless erm

no it wont! it would show that he's grown up so much and we've got to watch that. and it would also show that he would sacrafice anything to rid the world of this evil person if he dies killing voldie. and we've gotten to see him develop that in these books. it might actually make it more worthwhile! wink

Syren
Perhaps... but do you really see 7 years as a long enough time to see someone grow? Maybe if the series were to continue for longer, it would be a fairer statement. Is that all the credit we can muster for our favourite hero? 'Oh well, we've had him for 7 years, if he dies killing Voldemort it won't matter because he'll be martyred in death.' I'm sorry, that's just not true fan viewpoint.

polowahine4
but jkr said she isn't writing anymore harry potter books after 7 so we will only have 7 years w/ him. but i'm not saying that he will die cuz i personally don't believe that but i'm saying that if he does die it won't make the whole series worthless! it's still really memorable even if he does die!

kanis
starwars maybe he will become an auror and joins the order. That's like you guys has been saying if Jk does kill him off in the seventh book I hope like other potter fans that she doesn't.

Syren
Originally posted by polowahine4
but jkr said she isn't writing anymore harry potter books after 7 so we will only have 7 years w/ him. but i'm not saying that he will die cuz i personally don't believe that but i'm saying that if he does die it won't make the whole series worthless! it's still really memorable even if he does die!

Oh, I see... and yeah you could be right actually. I suppose I just want to convince myself that Rowling wouldn't kill Harry off erm

polowahine4
crybaby i hope she doesn't also!!!!

jpupbob
well there is a trailer for harry potter 4 movie but i cant post links yet (curses under breath) go to google and type in harry potter 4 movie trailer. if you find it it rocks! go hp! i read book 6 and its rock but.. o i shohuldent say spoilers... srry wink smile big grin rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud eek! laughing Happy Dance

Syren
laughing out loud You can say spoilers if you use the tags wink

air
urm well Harry will go to Bill & Fleurs wedding (yay i wonder what a wizarding wedding is like!!) urm then hell go to the Dursleys and will find out 1) What exactly Aunt Petunia is and 2)What Dudley saw when he ran into those Dementors (i think this will happen here because i cant see where or when else its going to occur ) then he'll go off to Godrics Hollow, (remember that the house was nearly completely destroyed (Hagrid - Chapter 1 Book 1) visit their graves, at the end of the Mugglnet/Leaky interview Jk was asked if there was someone else present at Godrics Hollow that night - she said no comment - so maybe Harry will meet that person.
Then he'll go after the Horcruxes with Ron and Hermoine - who have been with him all along. Somewhere he's gonna meet up with Draco and Snape and somehow Pettigrew will repay his debt. Finally Harry will meet up with Voldemort and god knows what happens, actually only JK knows what happens...its up to us to guess. The final chapter will be about those people who have survived the ordeal (which PLEASE involves Harry, and if not Harry then Hermione & Ron who live happily ever after_
WHOA thats a long post sorry!!

Syren
That sounds so interesting!! eek! I can't wait to find out Petunia's secrets as I'm sure she has a few.

polowahine4
yeah i can't wait either!!!!!Jumpy i know jkr says that the 7th one wont be as long as ootp but i hope it's longer!!!!! i want it to be really big so she can tell us all the stuff that we wanna know!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wish she'd hurry up!!!!!!!!lol

air
lol she said she doesnt think that Book 7 will be as long at book 5, because book 5 was shuch a building block of the plot, however she does say that she feels that its going to be so hard to let go she might find herself continuing writing - yay thats good as long as its not all naff, and im in two minds about the 7th book coming out, when it does YAY WAHOO!! i no everything (i hope!!!) and two ahhh no!! what the hell am i gonna read now?!? i mean how many times can i continue reading them...iv got another two years to wiat most likely...iv already read them all about 50 times each!! no exaggeration!!

polowahine4
me2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't help it every time i reread it i learn new things or notice stuff i didn't at first that makes things in the later books make sense and stuff!!!!!! lol

Carnage_MUtants
I dont think Harry will die because I think jkr will leave herself an option to write future Potter books (like when/if he becomes an auror). Actually I dont really know, that is just what I wish...

polowahine4
ideawell maybe he will die... carnage mutants u just made me think maybe that's why she says she's not gonna write anymore books after the 7th one... cuz harry's gonna die so there can't be more books on a person who's dead!

kanis
starwars why would aunt petunia have secrets from harry and vernon?

potty4potter
Originally posted by kanis
starwars why would aunt petunia have secrets from harry and vernon?

coz she doesnt want uncle vernom to know it, otherwise he will get angry or sumthing!!!

malobolo
Obviusly she know more about the wizardry world than we know, also (I hope) we may read the note that DD left with Harry when he handed him to the Dursley.

And about the treat I think he may became an auror, cause I dont think he will die. He is a goldmine and JKR wont let it go that easily.

potty4potter
i agree smile

Saratn
and isn't kind of odd how she conviently remembers Azkaban of all other things, and when she said that she showed off with frog spawn...really now from what we understand of Lily, she isn't the show off kind of person...

potty4potter
oh gosh it makes so much of sense, it kinda scary confused

Saratn
agreed

Syren
I doubt that Rowling will kill Harry, I've got a feeling she'll leave just enough hanging for there to be the potential for further stories, and yet she'll tie up the loose ends in such a way that her fans will be satisfied. It's going to be one hell of a difficult feat and I say she deserves huge credit yes

shaber
There are going to be no more quidditch matches so either Potter won't go to Hogwarts for a full year or they will be a sadly depleted bunch at that place.

Syren
I still like the idea of Hogwarts being used as a base of operations yes

fraqwerwerwear
I think he will become headmaster and headboy! he will also marry Ginny smile embarrasment rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance

fraqwerwerwear
good bye!

Saratn
headmaster? head boy? marry ginny? weird theories you have.
Harry wouldn't be a headmaster for several reasons.
1.) he said he wasn't going back.
2.) he wants to become an Auror
3.) why in the world would he be allowed?
4.) he isn't even old enough to become a headmaster. he still has much to learn.
he won't be headboy for several reasons:
1.) check the reason number one above.
2.) he wasn't even a prefect!!!
3.) most likely it would be Ron.
4.) Harry gets into quite a bit of trouble, who in their right mind would name him a prefect?
Harry won't marry Ginny for several reasons:
1.) see reason one above
2.) he broke up with Ginny because he didn't want her to get hurt.
3.) he is so over protective of others, and wouldn't want anyone to get hurt.
4.) he isn't going to marry anyone until the Dark Lord is dead.
5.) Ron would probably kill him.
6.) Harry is so stubborn to marry anyone
7.) can't think of anymore...

Director_Joe
Your reasons of denile are just as obsured as the ideas they're against.

kanis
starwars He will not become head master for one thing he's too young and not really experianced he's better off becoming a auror, I'm also kinda glad that their might not be any quidditch matches because its all the same thing and I hope he does get back with ginniy because half of THBP is him thinking about how much he wants to go with ginny.

Draco69
With hope, Harry will FINALLY get laid (off-page of course). That's a top priority for any hormone-busting teenage boy.

tigress
Hey I was gunna say that lol great minds think alike huh? lol

either get laid or find a place of his own or possibly move in with the weasleys

Syren
laughing out loud

Either get laid or move in with the Weasleys? The way you said that made it sound like it'll be one or the other big grin

I hope he sorts out his feeling for Ginny, in trying to protect her he's probably going to cause her the most pain she'll ever feel... he's going to need the support of his friends, whether he wants to play the lone hero or not, they all deserve the right to choose if they want to stand by his side. They've earned that right IMO.

kanis
starwars That'l definately not stop them following him, deep inside he knows that he will need their help.

Syren
yes But he doesn't expect it, which makes him a genuine person. If he has help from his friends it will be because they are loyal to him, not because he asked them to.

alesha1
Originally posted by Syren
yes But he doesn't expect it, which makes him a genuine person. If he has help from his friends it will be because they are loyal to him, not because he asked them to. that's right he didn't expect ron or hermonie to say they were coming with him. i wouldn't be suprised if ginny tagged along for sometime. he will prob. become a auror since he wants to catch snape, malfoy, and voldemort. that would also be a good excuse to look for the horcorses.

kanis
starwars If he becomes an auror now he'll be too busy learning auror stuff to look for the horcorses. Maybe he will get back with ginny at the end of the book and make up for lost time.

Imperial_Samura
Meh, I still think him and Hermione should be together.

And he should empty his Gringotts account and buy a flying motorbike like Sirius's.

And maybe buy a football... I mean a Quiditch team. A good one.

And most important of all - a huge party, with every single character ever mentioned in the series invited (even the dead one's, and even Umbridge, who will double as the pinata and then the donkey in Pin the tale on the donkey) at his Aunt and Uncle's house which would end up getting totally trashed, which would teach 'em for being such horrible guardians for so long.

But if I were to be serious I have no idea - what does any wizard do when they come of age?

hproxmysox
I like the party idea alot! yes

danagrint
If he dosen't die, maybe an auror

Saratn
that makes loads of sense...

danagrint
what?

Saratn
him being an auror. it so states that he wanted to become one.

danagrint
He will die!

Saratn
ok, so now you think he's gong to die?

danagrint
50/50 chance. I mean J.K. Rowling puts curve balls everywhere.

Saratn
and so don't you...you go from one thing to another, changing everything you say.

mcd222
i think he will become the D.A.D.A teacher

Saratn
fat chance....i don't think he'd stay in Hogwarts.

kanis
starwars Me neither too much bad stuff has happened at hogwarts and the memory of dumbledore dying could be one of the reasons for not staying at hogwarts.

specialangel
exactly what i was thinking he could do.

specialangel
Originally posted by kanis
starwars Me neither too much bad stuff has happened at hogwarts and the memory of dumbledore dying could be one of the reasons for not staying at hogwarts.
i think he is going to go ack to hogwarts after fighting of You-Know-Who

alesha1
Originally posted by specialangel
i think he is going to go ack to hogwarts after fighting of You-Know-Who why, i mean so many memories and junk plus he would not be harry, just like ginny said, he wouldn't be happy unless he was fighting Voldemort

kanis
starwars Maybe when voldemort is dead and if he survives he will relax and continue with his life.

seanjones
yeah thats a possibility.... i think he will heroicly save the day and possibly he could die trying to save his friends by sacrafication. but it is unlikly to happen(harry dieing) beacus of the name of the book.. he is the main chericter... but u never can tell.tomcat
velho <<<<<haha <<<<<

dansdaman
Happy Dance

kanis
starwars That's true at least.

bubbles33
just seeing if this works

older_than_13
Originally posted by bubbles33
just seeing if this works

Try changing your second to alright?

uhh... change the spelling to spoiler too /\ /\

Take_Me_Away
teach at Hogwarts maybe?

Ashea16Chic
Uhh...

If he survives his encounter with Voldemort...

>>> He'll probably be an Auror who will soon be married to Ginny...

If he dies... he'll be twice the legend he is! <duh!>

Diamond~Kisses
Well, he'll go and hunt Voldermort and the remaining Horcruxes and then he'll die in the final battle. Well, hopefully. That's sounds weird, but if he didn't die, then loads of people would be like: "Will there be another Harry Potter book?" People ask that even now. I myself wouldn't be able to stop hoping.

cassi scott
spoiler;hi

seanjones
Originally posted by Ashea16Chic
Uhh...

If he survives his encounter with Voldemort...

>>> He'll probably be an Auror who will soon be married to Ginny...

If he dies... he'll be twice the legend he is! <duh!>

he will survive the book is named harry potter he is the main charicter but he will be close to death or malled by a vitious snake or many other things that no one can possible comprehind that will determan the fath of harry... and only JK knows...

spidey-carnage
Originally posted by JesuseyGoodness
He will pass his apprition(sp) test, and use some Magic to creep out the dursleys, then go to find the horcruxes, and kill voldemort, and marry Ginny, and live happily ever after, the end
You turned out ot be right! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.