Anime dominated by a male audience?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sai12
Well, that's what I've been hearing anyway. Just I who do I see in the manga secion at the local bookstore? Yeah, I see girls. And who do I see in the anime dvd section...that's right girls! So just to see how we're doing here gender wise...lets do a poll! I wanna see how the anime population here on KMC is doing in that respect...is KMC male dominated too?

FullMetalLover1
well, the people i know who like anime are mostly girls, but i do have a male cousin who is as obsessed as i am, with manga too.

SamuraiSquirrel
im a guy, ya know? course you dont, ya dont know me.

Movie_Geek_
I know a lot of guys that are into it. But girls are the ones that seem to be the most obsessed. A lot of guys like it but not to the degree that it seems most girls are.

SamuraiSquirrel
because girls take everything to the extreme guys are more laid back and dont really care

sai12
*takes offense*

Not all girls do. Also there are just as many guys that themselves super wrapped up in things. Not just anime but other stuff....

Anyone can get caught up in an obsession!!

SamuraiSquirrel
chill chill white people taste like macaroni and cheese, black people taste like fried chicken, if you eat chinese peole then youl just be hungry 30 minutes later

FullMetalLover1
thats mean, let me be the first to say that hispanics taste like salsa
laughing out loud i'm just making fun of myselfsad

SamuraiSquirrel
lol good to know

Flame Alchemist
Most of the people I know here are girls and they all know alot about anime.ThemsmileMEsad. Can you see the difference.Huh?

SamuraiSquirrel
wow thats weak in the only guy that i know im my area that actaully does the forum crap about anime.

Flame Alchemist
Samurai Squirrel,you got that line off of comedy central stand up comedy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.