Supershadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLRTENJAC
Supershadow's Basic synopsis on his ideas for episode 7

Name: The Fallen Hero
Time: 30 years apter episode 6

theroy 1: The Cloud City of Bespin has been converted into one of the many Jedi training facilities located all throughout the galaxy.

theroy 2: Anakin Solo and Ben Skywalker are in it.

Well I think that that is enough to prove that he is false.

Anakin solo died in the New Jedi order!

I'm reading episode 8 and will bash it soon.

JLRTENJAC
Episode 8

name: The Republic in Crisis (what the HE** kind of name is that?)

Time: not long after episode 7

the Republic faces a new war from a large group of super commandos who call themselves the Mandalorians. ( The last mandalorian is Boba fett.)

After being victorious, the Mandalorians retreat to the safety of deep space. (Mandalorians DON'T retreat.)

Luke is searching for the legendary kyber crystals that are rumored to be hidden on Mon Calamari. A kyber crystal greatly magnifies the power of the Force in whoever wears the crystal. (What the he**)

Somewhere else on Coruscant, Luke, Jade, C-3PO and R2-D2 arrive back home and meet up with Han Solo, Leia Solo, Lando Calrissian and Chewbacca. (Chewie died in Vector prime)

Meanwhile, Ben Skywalker (the son of Luke Skywalker and Mara Jade), with his Jedi girlfriend named Paron Lighton, are attempting to make the Kessel Run in record time.(What the...)

I'm not even gonna look at episode 9... these things suck!

Darth_Rankkor
Is it possible to blow this guy to the sun? :P

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Darth_Rankkor
Is it possible to blow this guy to the sun? :P

OOOH I hope so! evil face

Nactous
Now, the mandaloriens were chased by Revan.

JLRTENJAC
SUPERSHADOW SPEWS NOTHING BUT JUNK!

*ignites a silver light saber, and throws a super shadow dummy in the air and cuts the dummy in half*

ARE YOU WITH ME?

Nactous
Mandalorions dont retreat? Revan and them on the run in KotOR. Use your head.

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Nactous
Mandalorions dont retreat? Revan and them on the run in KotOR. Use your head.

oh, yea, but they were loosing then, they retreated after a victory... according to this.

Nactous
He Jac, I wasnt suppose to work today, was I.

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Nactous
He Jac, I wasnt suppose to work today, was I.

Don't think so, you don't work on week days... do you?

Nactous
DONT KNOW, i know I'm not working this weekend.

JLRTENJAC
hmmm. It's times like this that I wish Aaron had kept the schedule-site going...

Darth Mantis
Supershadow is the best...

JLRTENJAC
Originally posted by Darth Mantis

Super shadow spews moronic words... George Lucas himself said that he will NOT be making an episode 7, 8, and 9. I hated admitting that

JLRTENJAC
Why do you think that he is staying an unknown face? It is because he doesn't want to be sued by George Lucass!

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth Mantis

What the...
jawdrop

Ushgarak
No more SS threads, thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.