Kaiju (introduction)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer

General Zodiac
GODZILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freaky Zeeky

JLred
Wait......so this is to talk about things like Godzilla?

snehin
Originally posted by JLred
Wait......so this is to talk about things like Godzilla? i think so but how r the two connected anime/manga and Kaiju?

Movie_Geek_
I have no clue...I did like the remake they did a few years back on Godzilla in America.

snehin
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
I have no clue...I did like the remake they did a few years back on Godzilla in America. was it any thing like the original movie?

WindDancer
Originally posted by snehin
i think so but how r the two connected anime/manga and Kaiju?

From what I understand some of these fantasy kaiju monsters were originally manga titles and instead of making them into a full feature anime movie they were made into a feature film. Certain characters from these movies had spin-offs of their own and then the mangas were made after the characters were introduce. Basically is Japanese science fiction in books and movies.

JLred
Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
I have no clue...I did like the remake they did a few years back on Godzilla in America.

I liked that one especially the way Godzilla looked..........

snehin
Originally posted by WindDancer
From what I understand some of these fantasy kaiju monsters were originally manga titles and instead of making them into a full feature anime movie they were made into a feature film. Certain characters from these movies had spin-offs of their own and then the mangas were made after the characters were introduce. Basically is Japanese science fiction in books and movies. ahh ok i understand now!!

Alexis_88
wow...

Zatch
Originally posted by WindDancer
From what I understand some of these fantasy kaiju monsters were originally manga titles and instead of making them into a full feature anime movie they were made into a feature film. Certain characters from these movies had spin-offs of their own and then the mangas were made after the characters were introduce. Basically is Japanese science fiction in books and movies. wow I thought they did make godzilla an anime if I am not mistaken.

Snape>Dumbledor

takuto
Originally posted by Zatch
wow I thought they did make godzilla an anime if I am not mistaken.
That would be interesting to see. I was up at night this past month, and PBS or some other channel had a documentary on Japanese horror films. Couldn't sleep at all after that.........

Zatch
Well they make grusome horror movie I mean very worse than the U.S.

XANA_Mar
The U.S. horror movies arnt realy horrorish.They just have alot of killing and screaming for help.

CodeLyokoFan
yeah like

scream

Zatch
The asian films are horrible like they do torture horror movies like one of there most recent ones where this woman totures men in her house. She like cuts them up little by little listening to them scream and it is grusome.

XxILuvVegetaxX
Japanese horror films are effin scary. Is the movie you talkin about called Audition?? That was a good movie...but the torture scene sick

Zatch
Originally posted by XxILuvVegetaxX
Japanese horror films are effin scary. Is the movie you talkin about called Audition?? That was a good movie...but the torture scene sick yeah that is the one she is horrible to the men isn't she?

Princess-Puppy~
GodZilla's huge!

Takiko_4ever
i agree...bigger than dinosaurs!

silent dreams
I have a question, can we make threads about up-comming convention? like international comic con?

WrathfulDwarf
Oh course you can. Adding details would make it very interesting.

silent dreams
yay happy

silent dreams
Question:
Since it's almost Girls Day and has something to do with Japan, would it be alright to make a thread about it?

WrathfulDwarf
Girls Day? is this related to Anime/Manga or Kaiju? Explain...

Blue nocturne
so is sentai kaiju?

Wild Cherry
Oh, upcoming con threads would be good SD! big grin

XxILuvVegetaxX
Originally posted by Zatch
yeah that is the one she is horrible to the men isn't she?

Though... I guess I can sort of understand why... I mean that dude basically traumatized her... ya know burning her *bleep* and all....but still, those guys didn't do anything to her...

Zatch
Originally posted by XxILuvVegetaxX
Though... I guess I can sort of understand why... I mean that dude basically traumatized her... ya know burning her *bleep* and all....but still, those guys didn't do anything to her... yea and the torture she puts them through are ten times worse then what she ever recieved.

skitzogurl
can you rent japanese horror movies at any normal video store?i wanna see that one. : The asian films are horrible like they do torture horror movies like one of there most recent ones where this woman totures men in her house. She like cuts them up little by little listening to them scream and it is grusome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.