Darth Revan And Darth Nihiuls Vs NJO Luke And The Exile LS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
The exile leaped out his chair can you feel that luke he spoke as the doors opened the jedi temple feel cold all of a sudden in the door way stood to robed men the walked forward in unison lifting the heads on spoke "i am the sith lord dark revan so you are the son of the chosen one and you krieas last apperntice"
"how do you no all this" luke said in shock
the other robed man tured to his allie
" yes me and my new apprentice grow tired of your words we came here to fight and that is what we will do "
te two sith ignited there crimsons sabers the light filling the shadowy door way.
luke ignited his green saber and the exile ingnited his sabers a green one in his left hand and a blue one in his right he charged forward at the allie of revan striking with both blades nihilus raised one hand the red blade blocking the attack.

iv started in now you guys finish it or tell me what you think the outcome will be nihilus dosnt have the eating ability.

p.s what do you think of my opening

sith-master mat
hi
idont no

Nai Fohl
As Nihilus is without his eating ability, the Exile will again kill him and he would be no threat for NJO Luke.

NJO Luke vs Revan will at least last longer than Nihilus vs the Exile (same the other way around) so Nihilus is the first one getting killed here leaving NJO Luke and the Exile vs Revan and Revan would lose that.

darthrevan89
Well if Nihilus dosen't have his Force eating ability than I have my doubts that he could be of much help to, Revan. One on one, Revan can take NJO Luke out (I am sure Plauges is going to come in here with his bias and claim otherwise) but if the Exile can take out Nihilus then he can save Luke's ass from getting fried by, Revan. Revan could take the Exile or Luke one on one, but against both at once? I don't think so.

sith-master mat
luke starts to attck darth raven

darthrevan89
Originally posted by sith-master mat
luke starts to attck darth raven

Please learn how to spell. smokin'

darth-yoda
im sorry about the spelling on my first post i typed it fast anyway i think revan would win this one look at it like this revan strikes down the exile with the help of nihilus then they fight NJO luke who loses to the sith lords

Darth Windu
And what would Luke be doing while The Exile was getting killed, drinking Mocha?

darth-yoda
hmm okay revan is fighting luke and the exile while the exile is fighing nihilus the exile dies the luke dies

Nai Fohl
Originally posted by darth-yoda
hmm okay revan is fighting luke and the exile while the exile is fighing nihilus the exile dies the luke dies

Why should the Exile die in the fight with an opponent he has killed when the same opponent was more powerful ? No logic behind that...

Darth Windu
Exactly.

darth-yoda
revan is fighting them both while nihilus is fighting the exile so exiel is fighting with two sith lords plus he only fought him with 2 more people

Darth Windu
What are you talking about!? Sorry to sound rude, but that was the most confusing post I've ever read. And if it means what I think it means, then once again you make it sound like Luke is doing nothing. Revan wouldn't be able to focus on two Jedi when one of them is Luke.

darthrevan89
Hey um this is gonna be off-topic (begging the mods for forgiveness) but I am writing a book and I need people to review it for me (constructive critisim is crucial for an aspiring writer) just go to this link.
http://www.fictionpress.com/read.php?storyid=1948171

Oh and in reply to darth-yoda's post, no matter how much I am obsessed with, Revan he would be defeated here. The Exile can take down Nihilus and Revan would not fight both Exile and NJO Luke. Once the Exile took care of Nihilus he would join with Luke to overwhelm Revan.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by Nai Fohl
As Nihilus is without his eating ability, the Exile will again kill him and he would be no threat for NJO Luke.

NJO Luke vs Revan will at least last longer than Nihilus vs the Exile (same the other way around) so Nihilus is the first one getting killed here leaving NJO Luke and the Exile vs Revan and Revan would lose that.

Nai Fohl said it perfectly.

kamikz
Actually, I think that NJO Luke would handel Revan 1 on 1. The Exile has already beated Nihilous so he would kill him fast then help Luke even though he wouldent need to. BTW, when Nihilous sucks the force out of the Exile he becomes weak so even if he would have that ability he would be weak except if he knows not to drain him.

darth-yoda
sorry kamikz but nihilus dosnt have the eating force power on my threads involving him and the exile beat nihilus with the help of 2 people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.