savage hulk vs drax with power gem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DEVILHULK

DEVILHULK
http://img41.exs.cx/img41/517/drax1a2uf.jpg

http://img41.exs.cx/img41/8281/drax1e9do.jpg

"there are no obstacles which cannot be overcome"

long pig
Drax WITHOUT Gem would eat him. With the Gem, Hulk hasn't a chance.

Another example where Hulk isn't the strongest...

olympian
Drax with the gem beats him. On another ocassion against prof Hulk he was playing catch with him. Punch up and punch down. Up and down. And not getting hurt the slighest by Hulks attacks.

That fight you posted was the best Hulk ever did against him and he didnt defeated him.

Drax overall is stronger.

DEVILHULK
Originally posted by long pig
Drax WITHOUT Gem would eat him. With the Gem, Hulk hasn't a chance.

Another example where Hulk isn't the strongest...

you have not credibility here evil face

DEVILHULK
Originally posted by olympian
Drax with the gem beats him.

i'm waiting for proof evil face

till now, hulk>> Drax with power gem

long pig
I have all the credibility son.
You, on the other hand with a name like "DEVILHULK" have no cred with ANYONE.

People dismiss you as a fanboy as soon as they see your name, I know I did.

Drax with gem has LIMITLESS STRENGTH AND DURABILITY. Hulk isn't the strongest. sad

long pig
Proof? You should already know what the power gem is and what it can do.
If you don't, then you aren't very well read....which is why you're dismissed.

DEVILHULK
I have all the credibility son.
You, on the other hand with a name like "DEVILHULK" have no cred with ANYONE.

People dismiss you as a fanboy as soon as they see your name, I know I did.

Drax with gem has LIMITLESS STRENGTH AND DURABILITY. Hulk isn't the strongest. sad

at base strenght he is not

at high anger level he is and you can't go against 40 of Marvel History....sorry....it's a battle greater than you stick out tongue

it is evident you have a problem with the green giant, are you a dc fanboy? you seem....

long pig
Pardon?

What do you mean "at high anger level he is"?

At high anger level Hulk is stronger than Drax? No, not at all. They both have limitless strength.

Drax can reach any level of strength he wants with the power gem just by willing it so, Hulk has to be enraged.

So, going by that, Drax with gem is stronger or more efficient at using and gaining limitless strength.

Hulk has the potential to keep up with Drax's strength, but it doesn't mean he could every time.

I'm not a DC fanboy at all, I only read three DC titles. I like Hulk, alot....but he get WAY TOO MUCH respect.
You've said yourself he can beat anyone...ridiculous.

DEVILHULK
Pardon?

What do you mean "at high anger level he is"?

At high anger level Hulk is stronger than Drax? No, not at all. They both have limitless strength.

Drax can reach any level of strength he wants with the power gem just by willing it so, Hulk has to be enraged.

So, going by that, Drax with gem is stronger or more efficient at using and gaining limitless strength.

Hulk has the potential to keep up with Drax's strength, but it doesn't mean he could every time.

I'm not a DC fanboy at all, I only read three DC titles. I like Hulk, alot....but he get WAY TOO MUCH respect.
You've said yourself he can beat anyone...ridiculous.

Drax has not Hulk's healing factor, anyway the right fight should be the hulk vs Drax without power gem, it's pointless to put against a char that uses a trick or something it is not in his power, do you agree with this ?

give the hulk the power gem.....or don't give Drax the power gem....

anyway in comics Drax even with the power gem did not beat the weakest version of the hulk :the Merged Hulk so.....this fight is still in opinions

ah, i was wrong about you dc fanboy , i read the other thread (sorry)

and yes a lot of hulk fans and not only know that if well written and enought enraged the hulk has the potential to take down anyone ,aside the cosmic being obviously

i'm not saying he can't be beaten, also Galactus lost to F4, i'm saying that the hulk has the potential to beat anyone more times than not it means that a lot of chars can beat him some rounds

if you don't trust me take a look of my respect thread in hulk's board (here) if you really like the hulk you'll find out interesting things about the green giant

long pig
Drax doesn't need the healing factor of Hulk, Drax is perfectly invulnerable, sorta Jug-like.

But yeah, anyone with the power gem can beat hulk lol Aunt May would beat him. That's why Drax took Champ out with one punch, he had the gem.

A better fight would be regular dumb Drax vs Hulk. Which I still think Drax would win due to his planet destroying energy projection, true invulnerability and lightspeed flying.

Hulk's strength only goes so far, some things like magic and such negate his strength.

I like Hulk, but he isn't the only person who can attain limitless strength in the Marvel Universe.

How bout a Champ vs Hulk fight?

K Von Doom
If Drax had a mad-on against Hulk, the way he did against Thanos, there's no way Hulk will live through it.

long pig
Exactly.

Hulk is POWERFUL, but he is only an Earth based being.
On a cosmic scale, Hulk is the equivilant of a retarded monkey amputee.

Savior

kgkg
Drax wins

long pig
Nah, Drax wins either way. Faster, smarter, as strong, better fighter, energy projection that rivals Surfers.

Hulk is just..........uh....strong.

kgkg
Nah, Drax wins either way. Faster, smarter, as strong, better fighter, energy projection that rivals Surfers.

Hulk is just..........uh....strong.
with powergem = over kill

Drax can K.O almost anyone with one good hit.

olympian

Khellendros
Originally posted by DEVILHULK
you have not credibility here evil face
Wtf are you talking about? You're the Hulk fanboy who can't type for crap and ignores all logic in his posts about the Hulk. Long pig has more credibility around here than you could hope to have.

Drax owns Hulk with the power gem, and likely beats his head in without it too.

long pig
Well shucks....embarrasment

DEVILHULK
Exactly.

a retarded monkey amputee.

and Drax without power gem ? he could never koied the hulk

he is class 50 at his best

Did Drax do these feats? Neither Pre Crisis Superman did it.

long pig
Without the Gem, Drax has a chance, with it, victory is almost assured.

DEVILHULK
What?
I was trying to give you an Olive branch with that comment. Saying anyone with the power gem can K.O nearly anyone.

Now you've just lost all my respect.

Most powerful creature in the MU? Is that why he can be dropped by the word "sleep"?

You've lost your mind.

when Drax did these ? evil face

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f51/t354306.html

sorry the majority of Marvel fans and hulk's readers (not only fans) agreed that if really enraged he is another level to any conventional hero....no contest

DEVILHULK
What?
I was trying to give you an Olive branch with that comment. Saying anyone with the power gem can K.O nearly anyone.

Now you've just lost all my respect.

Most powerful creature in the MU? Is that why he can be dropped by the word "sleep"?

You've lost your mind.

if Draw with the help of power gem could not beat the weakest version of the hulk (merged hulk) how can you think that without power gem could he beat the savage hulk ?

long pig
Another level compaired to whom?

Drax w/gem has limitless strength just as Hulk, he also has limitless durability.

How can you say he loses?

Drax is basically Hulk who can fly at lightspeed and blast planet destroying energy beams. Hulk isn't on his league.

DEVILHULK
Another level compaired to whom?

Drax w/gem has limitless strength just as Hulk, he also has limitless durability.

How can you say he loses?

Drax is basically Hulk who can fly at lightspeed and blast planet destroying energy beams. Hulk isn't on his league.

comics don't support your claim

comics- facts

1) first fight merged hulk vs Drax with Power Gem = draw
2) second fight (see above)
3) third fight messedavage Hulk vs Drax (i posted pics) hulk had the edge

without power gem Draw would be beaten black and blue, Thor in WM beat him(with PG) with one only hit of his mjolnir and made him unconscious, while The Enraged Merged Hulk fought and dominated all the fight against Thor in Warrior Madness.

so Drax is overrated ; 1 hit from Thor in WM = ko
Merged Hulk (enraged ) vs Thor in WM ( hulk the edge and final draw) ;plus in that fight Thor used all powers of his hammer

long pig
Hulk faught Drax w/gem to a draw? They were interupted, not a full fight.

We have rules on these boards, PIS CIS.

No Plot Induced Stupidity no Character Induced Stupidity, both fighters fight to the best of their ability. Nothing to intterupt the fight here.

So, in this fight, Drax w/gem can match Hulk's strength forever and he is faster and smarter and a better fighter and more durable.

Hulk can not win, there's no way around it.
It's 100% impossible.

He has a chance against regular Drax, but not a good one.

DEVILHULK

Hulk can not win, there's no way around it.
It's 100% impossible.

He has a chance against regular Drax, but not a good one.

you remember me an x men - mutants fans of another board who said the same thing about Exodus, Hulk has no chance!!

fact : in these days Hulk destroyed/beat/smoked/trashed Exodus in House of M.

Exodus is way powerful than any conventional hero, he is considered above heral level.Hulk beat him.

Facts >>>>> opinions. evil face

olympian
"and Drax without power gem ? he could never koied the hulk

he is class 50 at his best

Did Drax do these feats? Neither Pre Crisis Superman did it."

Check the Superman/Drax thread. I posted scans. He blew up a star with his fists and destroyed a planet. Class 50 at best my arse. No guy that is created to fight Thanos can be class 50. And that was before his power up.

"1) first fight merged hulk vs Drax with Power Gem = draw
2) second fight (see above)
3) third fight avage Hulk vs Drax (i posted pics) hulk had the edge"

First fight Drax was playing around. Read the text. You know, the little words next the pictures. The others fights Hulk had the edge? Where.

"without power gem Draw would be beaten black and blue, Thor in WM beat him(with PG)"

As you well said Thor was amped. There was another fight between B&T Thor and him and see if Thor had it easy.

"Merged Hulk (enraged ) vs Thor in WM ( hulk the edge and final draw) ;plus in that fight Thor used all powers of his hammer"

Post the scans. There is one line of a character saying hes not fully powered. Thor himself admited it. Merged Hulk enraged? Since when Merged Hulk got stronger by rage. He looked like maestro and not like a regular Merged Hulk.

olympian
"if Draw with the help of power gem could not beat the weakest version of the hulk (merged hulk) how can you think that without power gem could he beat the savage hulk ?"

Because 2) Drax never tapped the full powers of the gem. It was mainly just a strengh increase and durabilty perhaps. b) Drax was toying with the Hulk. c) Without the power gem he has fights with guys above Hulk and feats of strengh that Hulk doesnt have. Not even post crisis Superman does.

Khellendros
Originally posted by DEVILHULK
Exodus is way powerful than any conventional hero, he is considered above heral level.Hulk beat him.
Anyone who thinks Exodus is above Herald level is an idiot. He's powerful, but no way does he beat Surfer or Morg or Terrax. Beating Exodus isn't that great, he's still got a human body. Drax is completely invulnerable. No physical force will harm him. Facts >>>>> your stupid fanboyism.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.